Hai hai :)

Just wanted to say how interesting Ivy is and what an awesome job you have done

making her. She's been a wonderful addition to my Fallout 4 build. Her humor and

potty mouth remind me a lot of myself haha

Any way, wanted to share and say thank you and can't wait to upgrade to 6.0

This is a great mod I am really enjoying it.  But now I must state my issue.  I am an AAF user so while Ivy and I are having sex all the time I am never seeing it.  Now supposedly their will be a moment when I can ask her to make love and we will actually see it but I am almost halfway through the game, Ivy loves me and I still don't have that option I been putting her in this amazing HN66F outfit that just looks amazing and is driving me crazy but still no real sex displayed. ah well I'll probably play for a bit more because I do love her comments but I'll probably stop after a bit and play one of my games where I get to see the sex.

4 hours ago, rkoelsch1 said:

This is a great mod I am really enjoying it.  But now I must state my issue.  I am an AAF user so while Ivy and I are having sex all the time I am never seeing it.  Now supposedly their will be a moment when I can ask her to make love and we will actually see it but I am almost halfway through the game, Ivy loves me and I still don't have that option I been putting her in this amazing HN66F outfit that just looks amazing and is driving me crazy but still no real sex displayed. ah well I'll probably play for a bit more because I do love her comments but I'll probably stop after a bit and play one of my games where I get to see the sex.

RTFM:

Ivy does not support animations, you need a framework for that such as AAF.

1 hour ago, rkoelsch1 said:

I do have AAF loaded and the Ivy Companion mod that allows the animation 

So the issue may be that mod but I am not getting the lets make love dialogue.

I'd suggest you post your issue on that mod's page. As Ivy herself doesn't have those functions we'd have a hard time with a mod that alters Ivy. That patch is currently untested by Reg or the Ivy Testers

COMPANION IVY 5.3 HAS BEEN RELEASED!!

This is Ivy's biggest and bestest build yet! More stable, more content, much more refined HyperCombat, more quests.. more custom models..

Below just a small taste of what's been added:

- Ivy's HyperCombat is more stable and has more animations.

- Ivy's root cellar has been expanded drastically with much more content.

- Ivy's dialogue filters are now even more adjustable through her 'Personality GOAT' which you can take at any time.

- New quests and content have been added for you to discover. The Magazine Add-On now features custom Magazine Racks that Ivy will ask you to unlock and build for her at some point while traveling with her.

- Many small bugs have been fixed.

- Ivy now has some custom music at key moments.

- Much more!

QUESTIONS ANSWERED BEFORE YOU ASK THEM

- YES You can just overwrite the current files when you receive a warning.

- YES You can just drop this into your current game and 'it should just work'

- YES It IS HIGHLY recommended to start a fresh game with Ivy 5.3, not for technical reasons but due to her new content and slightly altered affinity systems.

- YES More bugs can and always will happen because of how mods interact with each other. And a guaranteed 'clean' stable fresh game she works 100%. When other mods are involved.. things can happen. There is a lot of documentation here on LL and all of it still counts for 5.3.

But most importantly!

ENJOY IVY 5.3!

I just got back from my holiday, and was thinking on starting a new game.  Presto there's an Ivy update. Thank you again.  Can't wait till Ivy 6.0.   On a strange note, whenever I installed Ivy 5.3 with Vortex, it installed it as Ivy 5.0.   I just manually renamed it.

Hai hai :)  So, just wanted to say 5.3 works great on an ongoing save without having to restart if that has anyone worried.

Might need to go back and explore a little to see what new stuff was added. Like the cellar, which isn't a spoiler cos all you

have to do is scroll up haha

Thank you for the new additions. Being a girl with my own journal tendencies I gave Ivy's journal back when I found it.

Though I'm also a bitch and i did kinda read some of it when I was using Ivy 4. But then I knew I would be going back to

Ivy 5 in a week due to the whole ESM thing and not wanting to keep going on an uncomfortable Ivy. I miss the voice but

the robotic one has grown on me and I can't wait for her to "upgrade it".

Funny story. While I was cleaning up Sanctuary tonight, Ivy wondered off and for at least 30 minutes I had no idea where

she was. Then she came running back from the direction of the Jahani house.

So when I was done for the day I headed back to the root cellar to see what was what.

Like symmetry it felt like she went back and added all that herself while I was busy. And reading her terminal, again I don't

think that's a spoiler but fuck it, it gave me a chuckle to see what she had to say about me.

TL;DR: Great job with everything. This mod and companion keep getting better. Though I'm beginning to worry that

the more I ignore her advances, she might start changing her mind about me haha But I love ignoring her innuendos haha

Just like several of my exes innuendos haha

Ivy's better at them haha.

Keep up the great work and I really hope you don't mind me featuring her in my videos. I have two more to go :)

20200717042228_1.jpg

Hi, first of all, thank you Reginald for your work.

I have a couple of issues I hope someone can help me with. I started a new game fresh from the vault, and when you recruit Ivy, she asks you the two mandatory questions:

The first one, that about what would you do on a friday night, the four possible answers I have are the same: 'yeah'. 

The second one, about a date, have four generic answers: 'yes', 'sweet', 'not interested', 'yeah'.

I know these questions determine Ivy language and personality, but I have no idea what to answer. I ended up using trial/error (I mean choosing answers one by one to see Ivys reaction). Is this a conflict or this is explained somewhere?

Thanks again!

2 minutes ago, BoondockSaint said:

Hi, first of all, thank you Reginald for your work.

I have a couple of issues I hope someone can help me with. I started a new game fresh from the vault, and when you recruit Ivy, she asks you the two mandatory questions:

The first one, that about what would you do on a friday night, the four possible answers I have are the same: 'yeah'. 

The second one, about a date, have four generic answers: 'yes', 'sweet', 'not interested', 'yeah'.

I know these questions determine Ivy language and personality, but I have no idea what to answer. I ended up using trial/error (I mean choosing answers one by one to see Ivys reaction). Is this a conflict or this is explained somewhere?

Thanks again!

Please use FDI instead of XDI. XDI breaks Ivy's dialogue system. See the XDI fact sheet for more info (on the GDrive). ;)

I'm looking at this mode for a long time. Got 7 female followers and wanted to add ivy or replace barb with her. The only thing that stops me it big massage "don't try to tweak her with AFT!!!" may I ask you what gonna happen? is her AI brakes in exact moment or I have time to cancel, because in the crowd of 7 companions it is really easy to miss with aft aim especially when they all on the move, happens all the time .