22 hours ago, VladP said:

Thanks, but that does not help. I have already collected two copies of this magazine. Now, I have this quest for the third time.

The quest is called Nice Rack! --> Find the Cupboards and Furniture, Picket Fences Pinup Edition.

I need ID of this quest and ID of the steps, so I can complete the quest, and ID of this Pinup Edition. 

[EDIT] By the way, I've tried to find this quest with SQT, but it is not listed there at all. However, it appears in the Pip-Boy,

Pinup Edition - "Picket fences 55" all the same. Once its in your inventory quest changes to BUILD the rack - so go to the settlement and BUILD the rack. Quest complete

9 hours ago, Xero27 said:

I've been using Ivy since before her voice, Then extensively during her 4.0 with the voice, and all throughout she has been one of the best companion mods, she's has literally been in all my playthroughs no matter the character. So thanks, really has improved the game. But now i was going to ask about the new voice but i see you already addressed that and I'm stoked for it, but I've been looking around and tried some of the dlc's with her and she doesn't seem to react, and I saw her in the promo dealing with the disciples, but im not getting anything like that. Am i getting some bug or does she not support interactions with the dlc's?

Again, Fucking amazing mod. 

Ivy's DLC content will hopefully be released together with the 6.0 release. I'm working on it. :)

10 hours ago, unevenrm said:

Pinup Edition - "Picket fences 55" all the same. Once its in your inventory quest changes to BUILD the rack - so go to the settlement and BUILD the rack. Quest complete

It does not help.

Reginald, please provide the ID of the quest. I want to remove it from the Pip-Boy.

6 minutes ago, VladP said:

It does not help.

Reginald, please provide the ID of the quest. I want to remove it from the Pip-Boy.

If the quest is active in the pipboy, SPAWN THE PICKET FENCES NUMBER 55. --> PICK IT UP.

Normally it can be found in 1 of FOUR (4) locations. Since you mention a quest marker to only 3. I assume you are using Thuggies mods, or a mod that blew up one of the places (e.g. Gunners Plaza). In that case you need to find the back entrance to the blown up place.

But spawning the correct picket fences (the pinup edition) WILL always move the quest further.

Then go into build mode in any workshop/settlement and build one of the Shelves.

23 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

If the quest is active in the pipboy, SPAWN THE PICKET FENCES NUMBER 55. --> PICK IT UP.

Normally it can be found in 1 of FOUR (4) locations. Since you mention a quest marker to only 3. I assume you are using Thuggies mods, or a mod that blew up one of the places (e.g. Gunners Plaza). In that case you need to find the back entrance to the blown up place.

But spawning the correct picket fences (the pinup edition) WILL always move the quest further.

Then go into build mode in any workshop/settlement and build one of the Shelves.

I don't have the mods of this guy. They are really bad, completely destroying the game. I do have Enhanced Gunner Plaza and Gunners Overhaul though. But these mods do not blow anything, thanks God. :)))

Spawning this magazine and picking it up does not do anything. The quest on finding it is still in the Pip Boy.

I fucking love hyper combat.

So there I was just getting in my vertibird close to this place where there's a robot race going on. They start firing at us and I fire back. Except I can't shoot for shit. The minigun angel is limited and I can't fire at them.

Then OVERKILL!. Time slows and in the middle of the night. White flashes move from room to room and from building to building paired with a couple of explosions and then silence. She teleports back to the vertibird (she falls) then warps back in.

It was like a scene from a marvel superhero movie. Unscripted or even planned.

I had to log in just say thank you for this incredible thing.

15 hours ago, VladP said:

I don't have the mods of this guy. They are really bad, completely destroying the game. I do have Enhanced Gunner Plaza and Gunners Overhaul though. But these mods do not blow anything, thanks God. :)))

Spawning this magazine and picking it up does not do anything. The quest on finding it is still in the Pip Boy.

Make a screenshot of the quest in the pipboy for me?

11 hours ago, SpinX said:

I fucking love hyper combat.

So there I was just getting in my vertibird close to this place where there's a robot race going on. They start firing at us and I fire back. Except I can't shoot for shit. The minigun angel is limited and I can't fire at them.

Then OVERKILL!. Time slows and in the middle of the night. White flashes move from room to room and from building to building paired with a couple of explosions and then silence. She teleports back to the vertibird (she falls) then warps back in.

It was like a scene from a marvel superhero movie. Unscripted or even planned.

I had to log in just say thank you for this incredible thing.

Thanks for the kind words! Yeah Ivy really likes her HyperCombat when inside a vertibird.

Odd thing: if you talk to Ivy first before exploring Sanctuary roaches become stronger -  3-5 hits to kill even with laser. Flies still "vanilla" though

PS.. It would be nice if she could recognize Strong. Her comments like "super mutants detected, but you can smell them too" a little annoying when he is in the party :))

PPS: IDK if it was mentioned. Her comments/reactions fully implementing only if she was recruited first than other companions. (Concord museum: she comments Boston Tea Party ONLY IF she recruited first)

30 minutes ago, VladP said:

Reginald, just give the ID of this Nice Rack quest, so I can remove it from my Pip Boy, once and for good.

I can do that, sure. But the problem is two fold. That doesn't help me figure out what could be causing this, if this is bug related to your specific setup, or if this is a bigger issue related to the mod. The testing team tested this quest quite thoroughly and you've been the first and only one mentioning it, but me asking questions helps ME to figure out if I need to fix something in the mod.

Also, and this is also quite important, you are demanding a fix.

But, I don't owe anybody anything.

Lastly I would like to point your attention to the Technical Reference Guide, which has the information you seek:

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

Also, and this is also quite important, you are demanding a fix.

But, I don't owe anybody anything.

I've never DEMANDED anything from you, and you're 100% correct that you owe nothing to anybody (except God and yourself).

Maybe there is a problem with English, I don't know. Anyway, I've just reported a problem to HELP you, because the mod as I previously said is really good. Personally, I don't care about fixing the bugs. I can play with them, if they are not game breaking. It's all really up to you. This is your mod and you do whatever you want. Thanks.

[EDIT] Basically, this is it: completequest _ivy_MagNiceRack

Quest is completed! That's all what I needed. Thanks for the reference.

[EDIT2] After completing the quest, Logan said: "Keep your eyes open for trouble" :):):)

screen.jpg

Hi @Reginald_001, thank you so much for this mod.  I've been giggling for two weeks playing through with Ivy.  What an amazing amount of work you put into this.  Hypercombat is amazing and the magazine quest is pretty much all that keeps me opening random containers these days. 

I noted one minor issue with the magazine addon, and I looked through a number of pages of replies here without seeing a duplicate report.

I can't add "Blow Job!" to the magazine rack, nor does Ivy react to it, and when going through CompanionIvy_Mags.esp with FOEdit 4.0.3 I noticed that there appear to be two "Book" entries for the same magazine: _ivy_mag3 [03001ED9] and _ivy_mag73 [0300AA51]. 

The first one has all the correct keywords in it but the latter is missing them all.  More importantly, the first reference has the correct VMAD entries but the mag73 reference has no VMAD entry.  Any chance you could take a peek at this and see if it needs to be fixed for 6.0? 

Thanks!

Thank you for the Great Mod, i'm in love with Ivy with all his quirk and personality :D. but i have one question, is it possible to change her preset face like in 4.0? its just there is some difference skin colour between Ivy face and my skin preset. but overall i love this :D. and oh yeah about the quest, is there any remainder dialogue in ivy about the quest?

back for more report sir.

- at some point somehow ivy stop comment when pickup magazine.

- got many duplicate of magazine but one of them name "blow job" can't put in rack.

- fast travel to institute but ivy not go with me, if activate tracker it show she still outside.

- is there a menu to teleport ivy to player location i'm not aware of or need to manual console moveto?

thank for the great mod

011.thumb.jpg.7d63b50f1b11a1faf2e4e7f4ef0e8fdc.jpg

15 hours ago, rebel said:

back for more report sir.

- at some point somehow ivy stop comment when pickup magazine.

- got many duplicate of magazine but one of them name "blow job" can't put in rack.

- fast travel to institute but ivy not go with me, if activate tracker it show she still outside.

- is there a menu to teleport ivy to player location i'm not aware of or need to manual console moveto?

thank for the great mod

Duplicates - yes.... same thing. I thought BJ is like Bobblehead... If I'm not mistaken it was explained in upper posts

Aren't she gave you THE teleporter? Very useful device on hotkey

What an absolutely wonderful companion, thank you for all your hard work. I  have been playing with her on Both Fallout VR and Fallout pancake and she has been flawless.
The only bug I get is when I recruit dogmeat she wants to leave, BUT if I use  "Everyone's Best Friend (Dogmeat and Companion At Same Time - No Console - No Hack)" that solves that.