14 hours ago, MadeUpName126 said:

I don't see a way to search this thread and this website is slow so forgive me if this was already brought up as I didn't bother searching all 33 pages.

Will you be offering a truely "censored" version of this mod?  To me "My pussy itches" does not qualify as censored. Nor does using the word "fucked" as a verb in any sentence.

I just downloaded the latest version and started a new game with AFT and all my other companion mods disabled. Everything is working just fine but even with both censors on I still have to play with headphones on because there's children in the house.

PS The current non human voice sounds really good. Nice job on that.

Oh yeah, She won't let me change her scale! I use "setscale .9" on Her and she changes it back to 1 and tells me to stop tinkering with Her. How the hell did you do that?

"Atf disabled" MO2 user or Vortex /NMM. If the last 2 then that's not good enough. Needs to be uninstalled and on a clean save AWAY from ivy 4.0 and AFT. Check my signature. BEEN talking about this one for near 2 years now.

"setscale .9"  Her height is fixed. This is an Anti Pedo protectection and No, it is not getting changed.

Filters. That one I'm unsure on. I did alot of the "Naughty words" testing for 5.2. Some may have slipped or were left in. I'd have to wait on @Reginald_001 to weight in.

Yes the TTS voice is charming and I love the way she pronounces certain words, Still am hyped for the new VA. She has an amazing voice. (Legit, I'd listen to her reading from a phone book)

5 hours ago, kchurchjr said:

"Atf disabled" MO2 user or Vortex /NMM. If the last 2 then that's not good enough. Needs to be uninstalled and on a clean save AWAY from ivy 4.0 and AFT. Check my signature. BEEN talking about this one for near 2 years now.

I'm not sure what this sentence in your reply is about?  I'm not having any trouble with the mod. Everything is working correctly. 

I'm only inquiring about content not blocked by the profanity filters. They do work. Turning them on/off makes a huge difference.

I'm actually back here because I can't find the radio in my build menu?

5 hours ago, kchurchjr said:

started a new game with AFT and all my other companion mods disabled.

In Nexus mod manager I can "Uncheck" a mod. The files are still there, just no esp loading. AFT Overwrites the base game framework in a bad way. I spoke to it to be 100% clear. 

The Radio Tower is in power - Structures and Radio itself (To play WIVES) is in Power - Misc

15 minutes ago, kchurchjr said:

The Radio Tower is in power - Structures and Radio itself (To play WIVES) is in Power - Misc

Well, I'm fucking blind, thanks for answering though, I already found it. I was looking for the wrong thing, a small radio, and didn't see the giant tower.

As for the filters, I double checked again and I only had the extreme one enabled. So, my mistake, just came back to let you know that.

On 7/18/2020 at 6:39 PM, Fiona159 said:

Could EFF cause this? (unlimited companion framework)

I wrote above... I think it is... Or she just has to be the only companion for her story. 'cause after tenth PT from beginning with same inparty members there are always different outcome... HyperCombat f.e. In my 1st PT she started dialog about it after second or third firefight. Now I walk through to DC (clearing Corvega), and then her quest starts... And we constantly chatting/flirting. And finally I managed to complete "Unlikely Valentine" persuatively...

Sorry again for annoyance. 

1 hour ago, unevenrm said:

I wrote above... I think it is... Or she just has to be the only companion for her story. 'cause after tenth PT from beginning with same inparty members there are always different outcome... HyperCombat f.e. In my 1st PT she started dialog about it after second or third firefight. Now I walk through to DC (after clearing Corvega and SM's firefight near DC), and then her quest starts... And we constantly chatting/flirting. And finally I managed to complete "Unlikely Valentine" persuatively...

2 hours ago, unevenrm said:

I wrote above... I think it is... Or she just has to be the only companion for her story. 'cause after tenth PT from beginning with same inparty members there are always different outcome... HyperCombat f.e. In my 1st PT she started dialog about it after second or third firefight. Now I walk through to DC (clearing Corvega), and then her quest starts... And we constantly chatting/flirting. And finally I managed to complete "Unlikely Valentine" persuatively...

None of Ivy's quests start at a fixed point. They are dependent on a set of rules that will make it so each playthrough with Ivy is unique and different from the last time.

1 hour ago, ios123 said:

Hi, I'm new here. Is this mod contain sex scenes?

This is a very advanced Companion mod That has no sex animations or sex scene's. You will need to have AAF installed with animations and have affinity with IVY before any of that will happen.

For 6.0 I expect to start fresh.

What about 5.3? Can we just update and keep going?

Back-burner request: I never mind running Ivy's Quests over again - but I hate to lose all the other progress while Ivy was loaded.

It would be great to tell Ivy "Start over", and have everything refresh like a new install. Or "Clean up" and give us a clean uninstall.

Then I could drop in Ivy 6.0.

I think I broke the hypercombat quest

I picked up the encryption key first (as i was in med tek anyway)before collecting the firmware upgrade and when i run the holotape I get no install option to begin with so it wont trigger the next part of her conversation to go to med tek

On 7/28/2020 at 1:55 AM, fred200 said:

For 6.0 I expect to start fresh.

What about 5.3? Can we just update and keep going?

Back-burner request: I never mind running Ivy's Quests over again - but I hate to lose all the other progress while Ivy was loaded.

It would be great to tell Ivy "Start over", and have everything refresh like a new install. Or "Clean up" and give us a clean uninstall.

Then I could drop in Ivy 6.0.

You can update and keep going, or start a new game. Whatever suits your fancy.

It *IS* a new feature release, so not just bug fixes and continuing your old game might mean you miss some new content, but that'll be there playthrough after that. :P

17 hours ago, FTM73 said:

I think I broke the hypercombat quest

I picked up the encryption key first (as i was in med tek anyway)before collecting the firmware upgrade and when i run the holotape I get no install option to begin with so it wont trigger the next part of her conversation to go to med tek

Try to load a save before you picked up the decr. key.