6 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Just started a new p;ay through and once I leave Ivy's cellar with her, she spams negative comments at me as if I am doing negative affinity actions. This is even when I stand around doing nothing. Any ideas what mod could be doing this?

I am not using AFT ;)

Check anything that alters NPC sizes.

On 4/14/2022 at 5:02 AM, Reginald_001 said:

That depends on the mod.

Like BLD AI Tweaks and Pack Attack.
Pack Attack supports "custom companions that use the base game companion architecture for hire/dismiss", does Ivy use another "architecture"?

Hello,

I am into the Nuka extension of the story and I am having an issue with the quest where I'm supposed to enter the code for a certain firewall.

I have:

Spoiler

- talked to the prisoner (check)

- found Deb's confession note, so I have the code (check)

- cleaned the closet (check)

- the quest progression tells me to find the firewall

But when I talk to the big guy in front of the firewall door (I suppose it is), I only get options to say "I don't know the code", "positive" or "leave". I do not have an option to actually tell the code I found on the note. So I'm stuck.

The code I found is "Alpha, Pear, Demise, Premise, Demise, Premise"

Did I miss a step ?

Could anyone help me please ?

Edited by LipoCH
43 minutes ago, Fandir said:

To be fully sure - Ivy is incompatible with AFT mod-wise (so it is not recommended to even have AFT installed) or usage-wise (so it is not recommended to use AFT functions on her)?

It's recom. not to use it at all with Ivy installed.

4 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

It's recom. not to use it at all with Ivy installed.

Hm. I have explored what nexus has for this purpose, and not sure I found any at least looking like up-to-date mod for follower cap increase. 
Well, I am a bit used to play with 3-4 followers at the same time, and this was, well, the only function of AFT I used.
Do you know any which will not mess up with Ivy?

P.S.
Checked the 'Spoilered' description. 
Well, from this point of view - let's try to change habits. 
And finally give dogmeat a chance.

Edited by Fandir
15 hours ago, Fandir said:

Hm. I have explored what nexus has for this purpose, and not sure I found any at least looking like up-to-date mod for follower cap increase. 
Well, I am a bit used to play with 3-4 followers at the same time, and this was, well, the only function of AFT I used.
Do you know any which will not mess up with Ivy?

P.S.
Checked the 'Spoilered' description. 
Well, from this point of view - let's try to change habits. 
And finally give dogmeat a chance.

You can try out 'RAM-FM' over on my discord, it's also a multi-follower mod.

On 4/27/2022 at 6:05 PM, Reginald_001 said:

You can try out 'RAM-FM' over on my discord, it's also a multi-follower mod.

*Or use companions with independent follower system, which has nothing to do with vanilla one. 
Both are working for me. Thanks)

NOOOOO!!! she left me after completing "Ivy goes to Nuka-World ;(.  No idea what went wrong, I suspect It was an accidental click through dialog, because consciously , I was only supportive of her own decisions. PS, I played all her quests with unlimited companion framework, Horizon survival mode, every single AAF and Scheme with only limited issues.  But then she left me, claiming I only wanted her for sex ;/.  Sad,

On 4/13/2022 at 6:36 AM, Mercenary666 said:

Your screenie definitely looks like a broken previs issue, probably brought about by use of a scrapping or a settlement cleanup mod since these types of mods sometimes remove or allow you to remove objects that shouldn't be tampered with. Unfortunately, disabling them will probably not fix anything since what they broke is already baked into your save. Improper use of console commands can also cause this issue btw.

Try disabling or removing any cleanup or scrapping mod you may have and start a new game, just for testing purposes. Take a stroll over to Concord and see if you still have the issue. If you use Vortex or MO2, you can setup another profile for this without having to mess with your main.

There's a mod on Nexus called Previsibines Repair Pack (PRP) that might fix your issue but keep in mind that this will in all probability bring back anything that was improperly removed, which could be a serious issue in your already established settlements. 

And yes, this can be a pain in the ass to fix.

Scrap everything does this, as did "subway runner".  I also got funky little glitches with all custom replacements/settlement expanded/and even spring grass

On 4/13/2022 at 10:40 PM, horouboi said:

so i know that aft is bad and i can live without it, but can we atleast have one other companion? i mean heather lets us hang out with atleast one other companion.... can i use something like unlimited followers?

I did, I used everything the test tape said would conflict, and she still was able to complete her quest series.  But she left me, hates my guts, said Ill never see her again, now I cry.

On 4/13/2022 at 11:40 PM, horouboi said:

so i know that aft is bad and i can live without it, but can we atleast have one other companion? i mean heather lets us hang out with atleast one other companion.... can i use something like unlimited followers?

I use Reg's follower mod RAM-FM, along with Heather Casdin and the Fusion City Rising/Outcasts and Remnants mods. This lets me run around with Ivy, Heather, Valkyrie, and one vanilla companion recruited with the RAM-FM holotape.

4 companions plus the player is more than enough in glitchy old Downtown Boston. Also makes combat a bit of a nightmare, as your companions are constantly running in front of you and blocking your shots, or causing your thrown grenades to bounce back at you.

You can also have D.A.R.R.Y.L floating around with you, but I quickly dumped him as his idea of staying out of the way when combat erupts is to turn invisible and then float out right in front of you. 

1 hour ago, Daangerousda said:

I did, I used everything the test tape said would conflict, and she still was able to complete her quest series.  But she left me, hates my guts, said Ill never see her again, now I cry.

I'm guessing you made one wrong choice when talking to Ivy after collecting the holotapes in Nuka World, and then when you deep-dived through her mind.  You gotta do everything just right to get that one good ending (of all the possible endings), which is why Reg strongly recommends making a hard save before you go to Nuka World with Ivy.

31 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

I'm guessing you made one wrong choice when talking to Ivy after collecting the holotapes in Nuka World, and then when you deep-dived through her mind.  You gotta do everything just right to get that one good ending (of all the possible endings), which is why Reg strongly recommends making a hard save before you go to Nuka World with Ivy.

yeah, had accidently skipped a dialog, but used the terminal in the Stein construct, then died a few times, and lost my save,, reloaded it and all is good, she loves me now ;)

On 5/2/2022 at 4:11 PM, Reginald_001 said:

What bugs would that be? I'm confused. :D

I apologize for the drama, was having a really bad day, I was referring to the missing photos in the holo tapes, and a reported issue with shawn during the institute quest, I understand these are not game breaking, but I was hoping to start my long delayed playthrough with Ivy as bug free as possible

Just finished Ivy's Quest. This is the best follower of any game I've ever seen. You made a master piece Regi. The quest is right in the sweet spot between interesting but not overwhelming, it's perfect. I wonder are you working on more content with Ivy or any AAF Patch ?

On 5/5/2022 at 8:27 AM, MilfSimmer said:

Just finished Ivy's Quest. This is the best follower of any game I've ever seen. You made a master piece Regi. The quest is right in the sweet spot between interesting but not overwhelming, it's perfect. I wonder are you working on more content with Ivy or any AAF Patch ?

I believe this integrates AAF with Ivy