Vor 2 Stunden sagte JohnnyGunn:

Danke für die Antwort. Gibt es einen doppelten Betrag oder ist es nur zufällig? Dieser Mod ist ab sofort Teil meines Spiels, aber das Add-on Nuka wo=rld hat bei mir nicht funktioniert. Ich habe keine Hinweise bekommen, wohin ich gehen soll, wenn du beim Arzt bist. aber verdammt, GENIALER MOD!

All magazines can appear twice or even multiple times - I myself, for example, found one even 4 times
--
Nuka World
Which "doctor" are you talking about?
from which the "Ivy" had created?
You can find him at the end of the quest chain - his hiding place is in one of the amusement parks.
There you have to pass the last "test" - which decides whether "Ivy" stays with the player or leaves him.
You can find plenty of information on this in this thread - the last 20 pages are enough

On 5/12/2022 at 6:46 PM, Miauzi said:

All magazines can appear twice or even multiple times - I myself, for example, found one even 4 times
--
Nuka World
Which "doctor" are you talking about?
from which the "Ivy" had created?
You can find him at the end of the quest chain - his hiding place is in one of the amusement parks.
There you have to pass the last "test" - which decides whether "Ivy" stays with the player or leaves him.
You can find plenty of information on this in this thread - the last 20 pages are enough

yeah, i have 6 of the same color climax. The doctor where you have to avoid being seen by him, i saw in the video that there were arrow points to where you should go but probably due to my load order they didn't show up so i was running blind, lol.

On 5/5/2022 at 5:27 AM, MilfSimmer said:

Just finished Ivy's Quest. This is the best follower of any game I've ever seen. You made a master piece Regi. The quest is right in the sweet spot between interesting but not overwhelming, it's perfect. I wonder are you working on more content with Ivy or any AAF Patch ?

I agree, frigin amazing companion, in every aspect, thank you Regi

First of all - thx Reginald for the Ivy. Great companion! I mean it. + i can only guess how much time went into making her (im not even starting about voice actor, flippin amazing!) BUT, i have a question. Soo... lets begin, a little closer:

Usually i play FO4 with Horizon.
In Horizon everything related to Ivy works / plays / reacts perfectly... BUT...  one night, not long ago, i decided to bring Ivy into FROST. By default u dont have companions in Frost (Well yes, Daisy, but shes dead if someone even sneeze at her). Noup, in combat Ivy is not OP in there, drops down like skirt before u can even blink, maybe carry weight is "a bit" out of balance, yeah. Other then that - no problems! Ivy lives in Frost really nicely. Yes, i KNOW that im missing a lot of interactions Ivy vs. world, i know that. Just wanted a bit of spark into that cold and crazy "frosty" gameplay. Quests all working, collectibles there... all like sunshine and rainbows (OK, maybe not the sunshine).

PROBLEM

Nuka World.

FROST has NukaWorld addon (now) and its pretty interesting. But... there is no "base game/default" trigger to start Nuka World like radio pop that one can get in vanilla. Instead, you read a note in a smelly subway bar. An it seems Ivy does not recognize it as something important (obviously). In shot, NukaWorld, for Ivy, will never start.

QUESTION

Can u please give console command to force start Ivys NukaWold? (i assume like, "setstage" or similar)

YES! Everything there may be upside down and bust out pink flames.... but i want to try, at least.
I flipped through this forum and blog ... but couldnt find anything. (Highly possible that i miss some hints)

44 minutes ago, Raisakas said:

First of all - thx Reginald for the Ivy. Great companion! I mean it. + i can only guess how much time went into making her (im not even starting about voice actor, flippin amazing!) BUT, i have a question. Soo... lets begin, a little closer:

Usually i play FO4 with Horizon.
In Horizon everything related to Ivy works / plays / reacts perfectly... BUT...  one night, not long ago, i decided to bring Ivy into FROST. By default u dont have companions in Frost (Well yes, Daisy, but shes dead if someone even sneeze at her). Noup, in combat Ivy is not OP in there, drops down like skirt before u can even blink, maybe carry weight is "a bit" out of balance, yeah. Other then that - no problems! Ivy lives in Frost really nicely. Yes, i KNOW that im missing a lot of interactions Ivy vs. world, i know that. Just wanted a bit of spark into that cold and crazy "frosty" gameplay. Quests all working, collectibles there... all like sunshine and rainbows (OK, maybe not the sunshine).

PROBLEM

Nuka World.

FROST has NukaWorld addon (now) and its pretty interesting. But... there is no "base game/default" trigger to start Nuka World like radio pop that one can get in vanilla. Instead, you read a note in a smelly subway bar. An it seems Ivy does not recognize it as something important (obviously). In shot, NukaWorld, for Ivy, will never start.

QUESTION

Can u please give console command to force start Ivys NukaWold? (i assume like, "setstage" or similar)

YES! Everything there may be upside down and bust out pink flames.... but i want to try, at least.
I flipped through this forum and blog ... but couldnt find anything. (Highly possible that i miss some hints)

Ivy's quest is unrelated to the Nuka World quest starting. It should trigger by itself, a while after Robotic Assimilation has finished.

22 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Ivy's quest is unrelated to the Nuka World quest starting. It should trigger by itself, a while after Robotic Assimilation has finished.

Thx, but thats not the case as iv done all Ivys quests and was getting only repetitive stuff (like bad clientele etc).
Have all items like wood blocks, Debby's chair, paintings (BTW, great stuff!) maybe something else which i cannot recall.

Anyway
I did dig up that quest ID, force start it (stage 0) and voila! :) Looks like everything is working (at last as i remember my previous playthroughs). Frost addon changes things here and there in NukaWorld, but i hope that wont be an issue with Ivys story. We'll see.

For now.. i need to go and hunt since running dangerously low on food.

I absolutely love this mod! Ivy has been a must/requirement for all my playthroughs going back to when she still had her cute robot voice and the previous voice actress. I was intending on writing a quick review once I was 100% complete with the story line. However, I've ran into a very unfortunate bug at the end of Ivy's Nuka World quest. Once teleported out of a certain area and placed into a certain hideout at the end I lose all controls both on controller and keyboard and can't progress. I've even used CC to COC out of that location and still end up with no controls. Hoping someone has a possible solution to this? Any help would be much appreciated!

Edited by rizzimusprime
1 hour ago, rizzimusprime said:

I absolutely love this mod! Ivy has been a must/requirement for all my playthroughs going back to when she still had her cute robot voice and the previous voice actress. I was intending on writing a quick review once I was 100% complete with the story line. However, I've ran into a very unfortunate bug at the end of Ivy's Nuka World quest. Once teleported out of a certain area and placed into a certain hideout at the end I lose all controls both on controller and keyboard and can't progress. I've even used CC to COC out of that location and still end up with no controls. Hoping someone has a possible solution to this? Any help would be much appreciated!

I was able to narrow it down. It was a mod conflict of course, this may have been discussed previously on this thread. But if anyone else is having this issue it was due to player comments and head tracking. Disabling the mod allowed the scene to progress with no further issues. Immersive Hud/iHud mod also causes problems with the camera during the dialogue scenes.

On 5/23/2022 at 8:31 AM, rizzimusprime said:

I was able to narrow it down. It was a mod conflict of course, this may have been discussed previously on this thread. But if anyone else is having this issue it was due to player comments and head tracking. Disabling the mod allowed the scene to progress with no further issues. Immersive Hud/iHud mod also causes problems with the camera during the dialogue scenes.

Good to know, thanks. :)

16 minutes ago, Yellowledbetter68 said:

I have the Processing power quest now but i am being directed to the atom crater but cannot seem to find the processor, do I need to kill the 2 atom disciples in order to get it? It’s not in any of the containers in or around the metal shack

Travel there, once there the tracker should update to the parking garage below the ground.

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Parking_garage

28 minutes ago, uZ10Ne said:

For some reason I can not start the Neural Interface with the NX-2C Controller Holotape. (Into the deep quest)

I just get the standart options when I try to open the Holotape. What I'm doing wrong?

You need to use the Neural Interface Holotape, not the Controller Holotape

I have the same disorder as ivy and I really liked the level that delved into her psychology (only played 4 or 5 of her missions so far) i do think if ur looking for accuracy, I'd say brush up on terminology. A lot of people get schizophrenia and DID confused, but they're not related.

I think her writing is great, she has the sexiest voice and its hilarious when she mocks danse. Well done!

On 6/1/2022 at 7:17 AM, IBAGadget said:

You need to use the Neural Interface Holotape, not the Controller Holotape

I don't have it. I'm supposed to get it from here, right? Everytime I speak to her about her thoughts she responses with Error.

On 5/29/2022 at 10:42 AM, Reginald_001 said:

Travel there, once there the tracker should update to the parking garage below the ground.

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Parking_garage

Thank you, I realized that after awhile. I am actually to Steins construct but cannot get through the firewall, I have even followed the walkthrough but when I get to the firewall it won’t give me the option of giving the correct response, it just says “positive” is it glitched? Do I need to start all over? Do you have to have high enough skills and perks for it to work, spent 2 hours this morning going over and over that part of the construct to move avail. Do I need to access the terminal next to where I disabled the turret? When I try to access it, I can’t see the screen, all I can see is the base of the cabinet so if there is something important in that terminal I can’t see it.

3 hours ago, Yellowledbetter68 said:

Thank you, I realized that after awhile. I am actually to Steins construct but cannot get through the firewall, I have even followed the walkthrough but when I get to the firewall it won’t give me the option of giving the correct response, it just says “positive” is it glitched? Do I need to start all over? Do you have to have high enough skills and perks for it to work, spent 2 hours this morning going over and over that part of the construct to move avail. Do I need to access the terminal next to where I disabled the turret? When I try to access it, I can’t see the screen, all I can see is the base of the cabinet so if there is something important in that terminal I can’t see it.

You need to have read all the notes and documents for the player to know the code.

"Robotic Assimilation / Processing Power! / Nice Rack!" These three quest never show up. "Processing Power!" showed up in my previous save though.

Edit:

My charactor is level 70+ now and have found way more than 20 of Ivy's magzines with Ivy around, But I don't know how much time have she asked for a processor.

I think it might because I complete "in to the deep" too early?

Edited by -Sequoia-
3 hours ago, -Sequoia- said:

"Robotic Assimilation / Processing Power! / Nice Rack!" These three quest never show up. "Processing Power!" showed up in my previous save though.

Edit:

My charactor is level 70+ now and have found way more than 20 of Ivy's magzines with Ivy around, But I don't know how much time have she asked for a processor.

I think it might because I complete "in to the deep" too early?

Nice Rack could start before Into the Deep. Or all 3 could start at the same time after Into the Deep. I had all 3 in my journal. Try to throw all your magazines into container and pick them up again. This could trigger Nice Rack! 10 times for processor check, IIRC

12 hours ago, freebountyhunter said:

Nice Rack could start before Into the Deep. Or all 3 could start at the same time after Into the Deep. I had all 3 in my journal. Try to throw all your magazines into container and pick them up again. This could trigger Nice Rack! 10 times for processor check, IIRC

After I complete "Into the Deep" is to find 8 notes, after that is find notes in nukeworld (witch is I'm currently at), and throw all magazines then pick them up again didn't do the trick too, but thanks for trying to help.

On 5/9/2022 at 11:03 AM, Reginald_001 said:

Flirt with her so much that she opens up her 'sexual favors' menu. (Only available with high enough affinity).

How do I do that? I am on my second playthrough with Ivy and never seen a dialogue option "flirt". She tells me she loves me, she is obsessed etc but not getting anything other that thoughts and talk dirty. 

Once when she was going on about how much she loved me I responded How can I make things better just t see what she would say and she said just keep flirting with me.

But how? I am really confused and feel like I am missing out on something.