On 1/15/2022 at 8:15 PM, Reginald_001 said:

Try this:

set _ivy_nukaQuestStage to 0

setstage xx006553 10

Where xx is the current load order number of Ivy in your load order. So if Ivy is in slot 1 that's 01006553 if it's in slot 2 that's 02006553 etc..

In hex, my ivy nuka mod load order is 115

getstage 115006553 just gives me 

Item '115006553' not found for parameter Quest.

I ran SQT but is doesn't show an Ivy quest running. As far as I know I can't redirect console output to a text file for this version of Fallout.

I read what worked and they said they disabled then re-enabled the mod. I tried disabling and re-enabling both the original ivy and the nuka expansion through vortex. She's still looping.

So I tried disabling the Nuka one only, and loading the saved game. CTD. Re-enabled. She's looping again. 

I try talking to her but she doesn't advance the conversation, only talks about other things.

We had the nuka world conversation ages ago. I don't have a quest from her that I can see, and I am standing on the entrance to Stein's hideout. Going down there doesn't seem to do anything - the actors don't say anything, she doesn't react to it.

Doctor Stein is there but tells me to talk to Ivy, which is odd as the terminal entries indicate he is looking forward to having me killed.

_ivy_NukaQuestStage = 0.00

_ivy_NukaQuestRunning = 0.00

_ivy_affinityQ_InProgress = 0.00

_ivy_rboassm_done = 1.00

I have tried running the hard reset thru controller, no effect.

Edited by Schpoon
1 hour ago, Schpoon said:

In hex, my ivy nuka mod load order is 115

If you are running Vortex, look at the 'Mod Index' for 'CompanionIvy_Nuka.esp' in the Plugins list. That will be the first two digits that you need.

For example, in my loadout, this file is load order 77, with a Mod index of 39. The command, therefore, in my game would be:

setstage 39006553 10

in my plugin list, the file at load order 115 has a mod index of 5D. Your command should then be:

setstage 5D006553 10

Did you find all the holotapes in Nuka World?

If you haven't, maybe grabbing the first one will trigger the quest to get running again (it is located beside the stairs on the ground level of the Nuka World train station)

Edited by IBAGadget
new information

Ok, so Mod Index, not Load order, worked, and i have set it to 10 successfully. She's still looping. I found the tape before but I can't recall the name of it and FO4 is a mess for inventory management. I can't see anything obvious here to identify that particular holotape. If I know the name, I can try dropping it and picking it up again, or just spawning another copy?

16 minutes ago, Schpoon said:

Ok, so Mod Index, not Load order, worked, and i have set it to 10 successfully. She's still looping. I found the tape before but I can't recall the name of it and FO4 is a mess for inventory management. I can't see anything obvious here to identify that particular holotape. If I know the name, I can try dropping it and picking it up again, or just spawning another copy?

Holotapes are labeled 'Personal Log of Dr Stein'. There should be 5 of them altogether

1 hour ago, IBAGadget said:

Holotapes are labeled 'Personal Log of Dr Stein'. There should be 5 of them altogether

Thank you. I found it and played it. No effect. Checked stage - despite the command to set it to 10, and no errors, it is still on 0. Maybe the script has decided the quest is complete? I tried dropping the tape and picking it up again, and playing it again. Nothing. Tried setting it to 10, it claims it is still zero, setting it to 20, to 25, it is still zero. Tried resetquest, then setting it to 10. Still zero.

Someone else said they fixed the bug by disabling then re-enabling the nuka expansion. I am not sure if they mean saving, exiting, disabling the expansion, then loading up the saved game, ignoring the error message, then saving, and re-enabling the expansion, then reloading the newer saved game. I tried doing that but got a CTD. 

I am really not sure what to do except try a completely new game, save before the nuka world conversation, and if she starts looping again, load  up the save before nuka. But if that doesn't work either then I have no idea.

I'll lose a ton of progress if I start again, so I am reluctant. 

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

Disable NW addon, load game.

Go to a different cell. Save. Exit game.

Re-enable NW addon.

Try it again.

"Disable NW addon, load game."

Game crashes to desktop consistently if I try that. I'm going to try that by running ReSaver over it.

Oh man - what a sad story about the noodle stand bot "Takahashi"

Spoiler

In my new run, I've just arrived in Diamond City with Ivy and I'm standing by the noodle stand

Suddenly Ivy started talking to the robot and it responded briefly to her.

I knew from my first run through (from Ivy's memories) that she and the human "Takahashi" were in the same raider-group

and something had gone terribly wrong during a "brain hack". But I didn't expect that.

You could download "Takahashi" into a synth like you did with "Curie". ?

16 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Oh man - what a sad story about the noodle stand bot "Takahashi"

Hide contents

In my new run, I've just arrived in Diamond City with Ivy and I'm standing by the noodle stand

Suddenly Ivy started talking to the robot and it responded briefly to her.

I knew from my first run through (from Ivy's memories) that she and the human "Takahashi" were in the same raider-group

and something had gone terribly wrong during a "brain hack". But I didn't expect that.

You could download "Takahashi" into a synth like you did with "Curie". ?

Except there isn't enough left of Takahashi due to the very limited processor and memory bank size of a Protectron.  C.V.R.I.E was a specially designed 'learning' AI

Vor 14 Minuten sagte newdawn1975:

während ich die nuka-welt erkundete, stolperte ich über steins versteck und habe nur zwei bänder im inventar. Wo sind die anderen drei?

Activate quest and follow quest marker

don't know if that "breaks" if you find one of the latter first

Spoiler

but the first is in the railway station

2 hours ago, newdawn1975 said:

how do I activate the quest though? i picked up the first tape and even listened to it and no quest started.

have you completed Ivy's 'Into the Deep' quest?

If not, you have to finish that first before you will get the 'Ivy Goes to Nuka World' quest

You need to finish all her quests in the Commonwealth before going to Nuka World. Then, once you get that quest, just follow the quest markers.

I am seriously amazed at the number of people that are seemingly trying to shortcut this mod and jump to the end, or can't seem to manage to follow quest markers, or even the directions of how to play with Ivy.

Talk to Ivy.

Lots.

Do things for her.

Be nice to her.

Take her places she likes to go (don't know what those are? Read the holotapes she gives you.)

Pay attention to what she tells you.  

Check your Miscellaneous Quest listing - were you not paying attention and missed a minor task she gave you?

If you have to ask where to find the holotapes for Nuka World, then you obviously didn't reach the point of starting the Nuka World quest, and just jumped in there as soon as the location became available.

*end rant*

4 hours ago, newdawn1975 said:

how do I activate the quest though? i picked up the first tape and even listened to it and no quest started.

A patch is coming. But basically you should not pick up any of the tapes or enter Stein's hideout, unless Ivy kicked off the quest herself.

Somehow during packaging, some of the objects broke and are no longer hidden. I'm looking into it. The holotapes, the hideout, none of it should be visible.

Basically for it's like this: Don't pick up anything related to the quest (e.g. don't go to NW) unless Ivy asked you to go there with her.

Just to be aware... I have finished the into the deep quest, even have her all the way up to where she is obsessed with me.... there was a couple of times that she has said she wishes there was some type of amusement park around where we could go to but she never said " nuka world"  i did the into the deep quest, then i did help her find 9 mercy journals after that there was no mention of any other quest. I only went to nuka world because it was next on my list.

NUkaWorld Ivy Quest opened for me literally seconds after I finished Into the Deep.

Based on Reginald's reply, I should have said Robotic Assimilation; not Into The Deep.

Not the first time I have confused Quests.

Important part was: Nuka Quest starts right after. Can't miss it.

Edited by fred200
16 hours ago, jijinfwen said:

got problem where i found the note to redeem ivy after came out from vault. when i enter she just not talk at all even i try to talk to her and nothing happen..

im using 1.10.50 f4 version... 

I've encountered this before and the only way to fix it is to disable the ivy6 mod then go into game and make a new save, then exit game and re-enable ivy6 mod and jump back into game under the new save u created. do not have her note or redeem voucher in your inventory, let her instruct u to find them.