Regiald_001: Excellent mod. The Nuka World quest was amazing. I did fid it quite challenging. I died a lot lol. No spoilers. Do it yourself lol. 

The elephant in the room. Does Ivy get her backup processor in this version? I just keep talking and doing quests and exploring and nothing lol. 

Congratulations to Reg, great conclusion for a great follower (the best i played with, and i have played a lot, SK and FO4 taken together), tough and anguishing final act...

Like vVHellfixVv, i died a few, to be modest !

Btw, had a bad end, 'nuff said... ?

Curious to know who gets THE good one...

Again, thx to Reg for this amazing role-play experience.

Thank you so much for Ivy 6.0! And Kitten Vox is simply wonderful.

I did have one problem in Stein's Construct. The Epidermal Key was nowhere to be found.

From the walkthrough, I checked both desks, the floor between, the wall - no key.

So I added it through the console, risking screwing up flags. Problem solved.

Everything else worked perfectly; died a lot, and got good ending. Great Quest. Hard Quest...

Some people have voiced concerns/misunderstanding/remorse/anger/doubt/insecurity about the bad endings for Ivy. So I wrote up a little thing about them:

The endings convey a point, there are two major branches of bad ending:

Vengeful
(Mercy returns, kills Stein and takes your shit if you've been bad enough)

Insecure (Ivy remains but she loses all trust due to extreme insecurity).

If you reached a bad ending, then you chose dialogue options during Nuka World that either made Ivy more insecure, or more vengeful, giving Deborah a chance to come back. The trick is to keep Ivy stable by only offering support, e.g. by NOT telling her what to do, by NOT voicing doubts about Stein, or saying 'we should kill him'. E.g. you get the good ending if you consistently choose the 'we'll fix this together' and 'I'm here for you' (etc..) choices.

You cannot 'win' Ivy back after a bad ending because anything that has any worth comes with consequences; if there are no consequences to our actions then nothing is worth anything. This is the entire point of the quest, this is what Ivy keeps speaking about. The consequences of her choice in staying with you, knowing that the entire relationship with the player was a trap designed by Stein.

The quest is designed in such a way that if you reached a bed ending, you missed the point of the quest (which is why I make a specific popup, instructing player to make a HARD manual save before jumping into the quest).

Other important information

- Only your DIALOGUE with IVY during Ivy Goes to NukaWorld has bearing on the endings. No other actions matter, you can wear Power Armor all you like and you can play/be a bad guy all you like. None of that matters.

- There is a terminal inside Stein's Construct called 'NX-2C Root Access'. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT AND DANGEROUS TERMINAL

ONLY if you have ALL Science! and ALL Robotic Expert perks, you can go into that and FIX whatever you screwed up during the ending.

You can ALWAYS check the current status (top two entries) if both say 'GOOD' then you have the good ending.

- The final quest is always called 'End Sinister' and players cannot interact with it, it only runs during the final speech that Ivy gives.

- The more you try to steer the quest into a direction, the less likely your chances for success will be. YOU are the NPC in this quest, not Ivy. It's up to her to figure things out, but she will need LOTS of support from you while this is happening. That is ALL that counts. (Remember what she told you when you first met!)

Hallo.

Zunächst einmal vielen Dank für diese wundervolle Geschichte die Sie für uns User in diesen Mod gepackt haben.

In Sachen "Begleiter" das beste was ich jemals spielen durfte!

--

Zum Ende:

Einige Stunden bevor Sie Video "Stein's Construct" hochgeladen hatten - habe ich mich selbst da durch gearbeitet.

Da Englisch nicht meine Muttersprache ist und ich mich generell mit Sprachen schwer tue - war es eine grosse Herausvorderung für mich

Und ja - ich bin endlos oft gestorben

Aber ich hatte wohl von Anfang an die richtige Intuition was mein Handeln gegenüber Ivy betrifft - auf Anhieb die gute Lösung.

Ihr letzter Beitrag hat mir dann die Bestätigung dafür gegeben.

?

--

Das man als Spieler auch mal nicht der Mittelpunkt der Handlung ist - kenne ich aus einem Mod für Skyrim "Rigmor of Bruma".

Auch für diesen Aspekt der Handlung um Ivy vielen Dank.

Der Mod berührt mich aber noch aus einem anderen Grund sehr:

Meine Lebensgefährtin (inzwischen meine Ehefrau) und ich kennen aus dem realen Leben solch eine Suche nach dem "was man im inneren wirklich ist"

und wie man sich selbst im Innersten vor den Folgen massiver psychischer Traumata schützt ("King Pelikan").

translate via google

First of all, thank you for this wonderful story that you have packed into this mod for us users.
In terms of "companions" the best I've ever played!
To the end:
A few hours before you uploaded the "Stein's Construct" video - I was working through it myself.
Since English is not my mother tongue and I generally have difficulties with languages - it was a big challenge for me
And yes - I've died endlessly
But I probably had the right intuition right from the start when it came to my actions towards Ivy - the right solution right away.
Your last post gave me confirmation of that.
I know from a mod for Skyrim "Rigmor of Bruma" that as a player you are not the focus of the action.
Thank you for that aspect of the Ivy storyline too.
But the mod really touches me for another reason:
My partner (now my wife) and I know from real life such a search for "what you really are inside"
and how to protect yourself from the consequences of massive psychological trauma ("King Pelikan").

many thanks

Eva

Edited by Miauzi

Did I see somewhere you can setscale Ivy to 0.98 or am i misremembering?

If not, no biggie, I completely understand the rationale. (We [Reg and I] actually had a discussion some time ago, just wondering what the final result was)

To me, some characters are a .98, some a .96, some a 1.04.

I feel like Ivy would be petite, not like super short, but around 5'5"-5'7" with fantastic-al proportions.

On 1/2/2022 at 10:04 AM, rongeurdos said:

Love this companion mod. THX U very much Reginald.

And your new location near V111 is much appreciated :)

I wonder if it's possible Ivy + AFF work together to replace the fade to black screens. If yes, how to do so? Or maybe it's the wrong place to ask such a question; if so, apologizes ;)

Edit: Well, there is this addon but made with Ivi 5.2; so, does anybody knows if it's still compliant with Ivy 6?

Yes, I can confirm the addon works fine.  By default the same REFID and modname for Ivy as in previous versions.  If you're changed it, you'll need to edit.

Reginald-  Brilliant work (long awaited, but well worth the wait.  Kudos to you and Kittenvox).   I've enjoyed ALL my previous playthroughs with earlier versions and this one in THE best.

For those asking a few repetitive questions:  1) Yes, Ivy works with her old "MSWL" mod and the old "AAF Realsex" mod without issue.  I'm also using "Sleep Intimate" without issue. 

2) For full immersion, I'd suggest custom mesh and textures for Ivy (attached mod relies on "actors\character\Ivy" Mesh and texture of your choosing).  I also suggest downloading "Honest Abe's Feathered Dress (skimpy and standalone) and pointing Ivy's default armor to the "Dress.nif" you generate in meshes\honestAbe\FeatheredDress" from Bodyslide (It also has 'zaps' top remove parts of the outfit from the generated mesh. I'm Currently using a bodyslide Fusion Girl mesh and it still uses your default White textures).   I've already added this in the attached esp.  If you don't want the Honest Abe dress (skimpy) you'll need to modify this esp (esl form).

3) While I've installed Reginalds Multifollower mod, I find it really can work around the single follower limit (Heather, and Barbara for example co-exist without issues as additional companions as they have their own AIs).  In Diamond City,  buy Home Plate and activate the workbench. Recruit Piper, Ivy dismisses to Home Plate, dismiss Piper, teleport Ivy back (I use a HotKey) and she welcomes you back.  <rinse and repeat>

NOTE: My esp-fe contains NO ASSETS.  It's just an esp-fe pointing to bodyslide generated meshes for the Fusion Girl body, custom edited FG body texture, and the bodyslide generated mesh for Honest Abe's Dress.  There is no infringement for thoughts.  Authors of the mods retain ALL rights to their assets.

enb2022_1_20_16_58_32.png

enb2022_1_20_16_58_12.png

IvyCustomModels.esp

enb2022_1_20_17_14_53.png

enb2022_1_20_17_15_03.png

Edited by jjwack54
Adding images

you're so spoilerless ;))) I mean there're tags and all :)

Offtop sort of:

Spoiler

He holds the gun against my head
I close my eyes and "bang", I am dead
I know he knows that he's killing me for mercy

He holds my body in his arms
He didn't mean to do no harm
And he holds me tight
He did it all to spare me from the awful things in life that comes
And he cries and cries
I know he knows that he's killing me for mercy

He holds my body in his arms
He didn't mean to do no harm
And he cries and cries
He did it all to spare me from the awful things in life that comes
And he cries and cries

Spoiler

Walking in my sleep
Like the naked trees
Will they wake up again?
Do they sleep, do they dream?

Feel it as the wind strokes my skin
I am moved by the chill
Hear the winter bird sing

My tears are always frozen
I can see the air I breathe
Got my fingers painting pictures
On the glass in front of me
Lay me by the frozen river
Where the boats have passed me by
All I need is to remember
How it was to feel alive

Silent days, violent shades
We are dancing again
In a dream, by the lake

Rest against my pillow like the ageing winter sun
Only wake each morning to remember that you're gone
So I drift away again
To winter I belong

Spoiler

I've been born for sometime
And I got death on my mind
Come and follow me
Away from the nightlife
Sleeping in nirvana
And I will long for the gutter
When I'm in your arms
I long for my freedom

In many ways, we're not the same, but in some ways, we are
Looking for something new in the skin of an avatar

All we ever had is hunger
All we never get is power
Would you ever feed each other?
Eh-oh-eh-oh (Do we ever have power?)
All we ever had is hunger
Hunger

Your body is a garden
Cared for or forgotten
Kill me with medicine
Heal me with poison

Imagine all the naked people under work machines
If I could not open my mouth, then would you talk for me?

Spoiler

I put my tears in bottles
In case if I need them later
You never know, you never know
And if I get thirsty
Will they make me sad forever?
Forever?

Oh, cover your eyes
Cover your eyes
Hide me inside, under your spine
Under your spine

I will kindly watch you sleep
I find out that your eyes are open
I hide other pieces that you never would have liked
If you knew about them
So I hide my children

Spoiler

And when I saw the king...

Spoiler

(all copyrights goes to Aurora and to Theodor Bastard)

Edited by freebountyhunter
15 hours ago, jjwack54 said:

Yes, I can confirm the addon works fine.  By default the same REFID and modname for Ivy as in previous versions.  If you're changed it, you'll need to edit.

The old addon works, but the voice is wrong, the author of Ivy real sex mod recently updated the mod to the new voice and fixed record conflicts he found in the old version that will cause issues  , I strongly suggest using the new version 0.9 over the old 0.4

19 hours ago, Fiona159 said:

People!Don't you know that there are spoilers for screenshots?

??

Which screenshots are you talking about ?

I don't see any spoiler in jjwack54 pics or mine, but i maybe missed something...

Edit : perhaps you mean that screenshots should be hidden ? If so, didn't knew that...

Can you confirm please ?

Edited by Khinzull
On 1/20/2022 at 8:00 PM, jjwack54 said:

2) For full immersion, I'd suggest custom mesh and textures for Ivy (attached mod relies on "actors\character\Ivy" Mesh and texture of your choosing).  I also suggest downloading "Honest Abe's Feathered Dress (skimpy and standalone) and pointing Ivy's default outfit to the "Dress.nif" you generate in meshes\honestAbe\FeatheredDress" from Bodyslide (It also has 'zaps' top remove parts of the outfit from the generated mesh. I'm Currently using a custom Fusion Girl mesh and it still uses your default White textures).   I've already added this in the attached esp.  If you don't want the Honest Abe dress (skimpy) you'll need to modify this esp (esl form).

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but your "custom" fusion girl mesh that still uses regs' textures looks almost exactly like the mod I advertised (and authored bty) on pg 102 of this forum. To sum this up, per Abes' and my permissions, the assets in both mods are Nexus exclusive and cannot be posted on lovers lab or any other mod site, I haven't sent this to moderation, the reason being, is I downloaded you esp file and there were no mesh files, if there had been, we would not be having this conversation, has it sits, your esp doesn't work, if you were to fix the mod and properly post it, I would be happy to make a patch for fusion girl and post it to my mod page. Do yourself a favor, look up the site rules concerning permissions and file posting, the next guy might not be has understanding 

enb2022_1_20_16_58_12.png

IvyCustomModels.esp 4.07 kB · 1 download