[GR] Equippable Inari Ears and Tails SE SMP Spaz490 Re

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Ari_Vi said:

Anyone fixed it? Or have idea how to fit it? becouse tails n ears are between my character legs 

Yes, I also found it too low for me. I am use Outfit Studio to change position of tail

Spoiler

tail-cr.jpg

Edited by tessory2
19 minutes ago, Ari_Vi said:

Okay i have a silly theory...Im playing skyrim AE and mod was created for SE and AE have hdt problem but...dunno...

Tail have physical moving? If yes, then I recommend you do downgrade. AE still have a lot compatibility issue. I think many can be solve, but I stay at SE now, so can give you any advice about AE.

Edited by tessory2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/9/2020 at 6:45 PM, Snaloe said:

Ok I have solved the problem. When you say it needs SMP you mean the one on Nexus >>Here<< and not off the origonal website 9damaomods. The version on nexus has been worked on and has had version updates so it is different. I have just tested it and everything is working fine now, including the new KS SMP hair mod on nexus. It would be great if OP could add the spesifics to the mod description to save anyone else having the same issue. 

Great mod !

I'm having the same problem with the ears and tail being lowered between the legs and I downloaded the same SMP mod as you and the problem consists unfortunately

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so I'm trying everything here besides downgrading and nothing absolutely nothing is working and tbh I DO NOT want to downgrade and reinstall and fix so much crap just for a few tail and race mods it would be awesome if someone can find someway to help fix the stupid tail and when trying to fix it all the rest of the physics mods stopped working oh boy any help would be awesome

• 1 month later...

Latest AE, Fast HDT-SMP, BHUNP, CBPC.... the tails and ears work as advertised. Mine have always worked, but started getting a CTD whenever I would unequip then equip the tail, usually directly after using Racemenu and on. Started out of nowhere but with 700+ mods, damned if I'm spending the time tracking down any conflicts.

A few notes....

I tried the MoX patch listed above in this thread. It fixes the CTD, but causes my toon's left thigh to droop through the ground. Guessing body part data jank in the patch script. Dunno.  Remove the patch and the thigh is good again, but the CTD is back.

Equipping a NON hair tinted inari tail does NOT cause a CTD. If I equip a NON and then equip the hair tinted one, it equips with no CTD, with the correct hair tint.

I'm guessing here, but the CTD "could" be caused by the script calling the hair tint on equip(?). The step above about the NON tint hair is repeatable, as is the CTD if you do not use that step.

I'm no script jockey, so I would have no clue what to even look at, but perhaps someone with those skills could. 

Just passing along some QA data! Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Thankfully, I haven't had any serious issues with this mod... yet. Do have one or two minor quibbles. If I equip my PC with a "Hair color" tail, the tail and her hair match (well,, mostly). Sometimes though the color of her hair is ever so slightly darker than the tail color, especially when her hair is blonde. Not enough to damage immersion since even IRL women whose hair is blonde can have darker body hair. However, there are times when the hair on her head changes color (obviously not a fault of Inari Tails) which is really weird. The other, slightly more annoying problem is giving my follower a "Hair color" tail often results in the tail being solid white even though her head hair is medium brown or dark blonde.

Side question - why isn't the white tip on the "Hair color" hairs as clearly white as on the black, orange and red tails.? My "Hair color tails" usually have a tip that's about half way between the major tail color and white. It's like the primary hair color has "bled" into the tip, darkening it from bright white.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2020 at 2:16 AM, Gromilla said:

Honestly, I do not know what affects such errors.
If something falls or does not look right, it most likely happens that the standard skeleton is replaced with some other one from some kind of mod. It could be.
But in your case, I don’t even know what to advise.
Try to just turn off the mods and check the effect. Something will work. Try to put this mod at the end of the list.
I unfortunately can’t check hundreds of mods for compatibility, and besides, they are constantly updated and again everything needs to be done again. But if you find the reason for this error, I will be grateful for the information. 

Joy of Perspective causes the game to crash when you equip a tail

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 5:33 AM, spaz490 said:

an extensive rework on the mod

• textures are now 4k
  • rebalanced the colors of the red and orange ears to better match the tails
  • new normal map for the tail
  • new spec/alpha applied to the ear and tail normal maps
  • spec values in the NIFs rebalanced for the texture adjustments
  • tails wont have the yellow/green spec most visible with ENBs
  • added the big tail, 3 tails, 5 tails, and 9 tails to the ESP. all color and hair color options available
  • SMP XML for the tails fixed and have collisions
  • collision bodies now have the CBBE base shape
  • collision bodies and tails now have 3BA sliders
  • ear fur has been centered on the ears and now include a zap slider to remove them if wanted
  • keywords added to the entries to be enchanted as if a helmet and jewelry
  • fox pelt added to the crafting recipes
  • sell value, based on crafting cost, given to the tails and ears so crafting xp is earned while crafting them
  • ESP is now flagged as light so it doesn't count towards plugin limit
  • the only asset that wasn't adjusted in some way was the ear SMP XML
  • that should cover the bulk of it might be forgetting to mention some other minor changes

note: if viewed with the bodyslide preview window the big tail, 3 tails, 5 tails, 9 tails will appear as if they are a normal sized single tail

the objects are skinned into place and the preview window doesn't show the skinned positions

note: for people making ESP adjustments the editor ID names have been changed to be more descriptive on what each one is. giving them names instead of numbers

remove any old versions of the mod before install

build your body shape with bodyslide after install

2071131241_GRInariEarsTailsSMPSEv2.2.7z 212.13 MB · 50 downloads

I tried this and everything is working fine until I equip the hair color tail with tip + CTD after equipping it for some time
here's the video: https://gfycat.com/animateddimwittedgoldeneye

1 hour ago, nightmarechan said:

I tried this and everything is working fine until I equip the hair color tail with tip + CTD after equipping it for some time
here's the video: https://gfycat.com/animateddimwittedgoldeneye

why does it look like fleas are having a disco at the tip of tail? XD
Why tail tip flickering? I using some other version of that mod and there tail tip not flickering at all

31 minutes ago, tessory2 said:

why does it look like fleas are having a disco at the tip of tail? XD
Why tail tip flickering? I using some other version of that mod and there tail tip not flickering at all

I'm trying spaz490 rework version because the other one have multiple issues such as green light reflection on my ENB setup, and was messing with my groin bone physics

Edited by nightmarechan
2 hours ago, nightmarechan said:

I'm trying spaz490 rework version because the other one have multiple issues such as green light reflection on my ENB setup, and was messing with my groin bone physics

Yeah... green light like glossiness is very interesting issue. That happen for me only for hair colored tail. I don't know why that happent, maybe somehow replaced specular map. I solve it via turn off specular flag in nif file for tailHDThair_tip.nif . At my side that didn't change quality, just solve issue with strange glossiness color.

How did you solve green light issue? Maybe you found real reason why that happend?

Edited by tessory2

i dont have CTD problems or flickering tail tips
sounds like it is your set up 
others have reported that it is working fine for them

it looks like you are in a modded world space does it happen in the games world space

are you on AE, people report that AE is unstable and has problems with mods
try faster hdt-smp if you dont already have it

i fixed the spec by making a new normal map and applied a new spec map to the normal map then made sure the NIFs and ESP were pointing to the right normal maps

https://gfycat.com/blushingunevengelding

Edited by spaz490
added info
2 hours ago, spaz490 said:

i dont have CTD problems or flickering tail tips
sounds like it is your set up 
others have reported that it is working fine for them

it looks like you are in a modded world space does it happen in the games world space

are you on AE, people report that AE is unstable and has problems with mods
try faster hdt-smp if you dont already have it

i fixed the spec by making a new normal map and applied a new spec map to the normal map then made sure the NIFs and ESP were pointing to the right normal maps

https://gfycat.com/blushingunevengelding

spaz490 correct, Im on AE and trying ur updated rework, the problem still there. I love it cos everything else is working just fine
however, on the previous version [v2.1,7], I have no flickering issues. it only appear on the [inari hair color tail with tip] not the big one. I also already have Faster HDT-SMP
and Im no longer in a modded world space

here's the v2.1.7 AE video: https://gfycat.com/beneficialpolitekiwi
and your updated rework v2.2 AE video: https://gfycat.com/polishedlongirishwaterspaniel