Licentia Labs

Getting an error for the Recipes_Surgery_Stetch.xml patch.

Spoiler

[RimJobWorld - Licentia Labs] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationFindMod(Humanoid Alien Races 2.0) failed
file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\licentia-labs-v0.7.3\Patches\Recipes_Surgery_Stretch.xml
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete(String)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

I've completely stripped my mod list to pinpoint the issue. Here's the barebones modlist that I'm still able to reproduce the error with. Basically just all the nested dependencies of Licentia + ModManager for quick switching mod lists.

Spoiler

Version: 1
Name: RJW_LeanTest_v01
Mods:
- Id: brrainz.harmony
  Name: Harmony
- Id: ludeon.rimworld
  Name: Core
- Id: ludeon.rimworld.royalty
  Name: Royalty
- Id: unlimitedhugs.hugslib
  Name: HugsLib
- Id: erdelf.humanoidalienraces
  Name: Humanoid Alien Races 2.0
- Id: fluffy.modmanager
  Name: Mod Manager
- Id: rim.job.world
  Name: RimJobWorld
- Id: lustlicentia.rjwlabs
  Name: RimJobWorld - Licentia Labs

Looks like it's looking for HAR 2.0 which seems normal. However, I only recieve this error on start-up with HAR 2.0 ENABLED. I do not recieve this error with HAR 2.0 DISABLED. So I'm guessing whatever compatibility patch operation it's trying to apply is failing, but when HAR 2.0 isn't there to be found, it doesnt even bother applying the failed operation so no error. Possibly an .xml path that got updated? Dunno. Looks like HAR was last updated a day before Licentia 0.7.3 so maybe not.

This particular error doesn't really affect my games any because I don't  have any humanoid race mods active, but I do still use HAR as I have a few other mods that require it to be active in the mod list.

EDIT: Should also mention this is using RJW v4.5.3 and LicentiaLabs v0.7.3

EDIT EDIT: Apparently this is a known and intended(?) error message. Can we at least get a quick little note about this in the OP?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2020 at 4:49 AM, Skömer said:

Linkolas uploaded this unofficial 1.1 update to our Discord a while back

RJWLicentiaLabs_0.5c.zip 7.42 MB · 542 downloads

UNOFFICIAL update for RW 1.1 & RJW 4.0
Changes from original mod:
- Growth/reduction rework: serums add/remove 10% size on a scale where "huge" is 90%, so you may need multiple serums to go a rjw size up (from average to big for example). Stretching  uses the same system.
- Inflation calculations have been reworked. Inflation multiplier slider can be set to up to 20x.
- You'll need rjw race support mod for the futa/genderbend/reverter to work as intended if you use alien races.

Can I have a discord address? I'm not a player in English area. I downloaded discord. I don't know how to join you

On 10/13/2020 at 12:31 AM, John the Anabaptist said:

v0.7
- Overhauled stretching calculation to take into account multiple penetrators and extended RJW values (i.e. length and girth).
    - Difficulty of extreme stretching has increased; extremely overstretched orifices can take up to 4 days to restore.
    - Prolapse and damage are no longer chance based but size-based.
    - Damage caused to stretched orifices has increased in severity, meaning that a number of stretching penetrations can destroy an orifice.
    - New Hediff added: "CervixPunch".

There is a bug in the code that prevents damage to be applied when permanent stretching is disabled.

In Stretch.cs on line 76 you check whether stretching occurs, is enabled and calculate the severity. The "is enabled" part prevents the code further down to execute and add the "cervix punched" and "tear" hediffs.

https://gitgud.io/John-the-Anabaptist/licentia-labs/-/archive/v0.7.4/licentia-labs-v0.7.4.zip

Very small update that addresses some further surgery issues and an issue with HAR.

v0.7.4
- Continued work on the recipe patching, with help from Abraxas.
- Added Russian localisation, courtesy of Natsu_Zirok.
- Added a null check for GetAdjustedHediffDimensions.

On 12/20/2020 at 6:09 PM, SlicedBread said:

EDIT EDIT: Apparently this is a known and intended(?) error message. Can we at least get a quick little note about this in the OP?

Unfortunately, as I am not the original author of this mod, merely a fellow lover of it, I cannot modify the OP.

On 1/13/2021 at 2:45 AM, g0ring said:

There is a bug in the code that prevents damage to be applied when permanent stretching is disabled.

In Stretch.cs on line 76 you check whether stretching occurs, is enabled and calculate the severity. The "is enabled" part prevents the code further down to execute and add the "cervix punched" and "tear" hediffs.

I'll look into this issue; thanks for the heads up.

On 1/19/2021 at 7:20 AM, John the Anabaptist said:

merely a fellow lover of it

hi, great fellow lover.

Report a small flaw

sex-DoublePenetration can trigger Cumstuffed

but rape-DoublePenetration can't trigger Cumstuffed

Obviously something went wrong, right?

---I specially found a strong man with more than 2000Cum To test

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 6:20 PM, John the Anabaptist said:

Unfortunately, as I am not the original author of this mod, merely a fellow lover of it, I cannot modify the OP.

I think at this point you should create a separate topic for continued support of a mod, last version in OP is 0.4 from a year ago.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, amrolee said:

1.3 1.3 1.3

6 hours ago, grynn said:

any word on the 1.3?

I would strongly suggest you two go to the RJW discord and see there if John the Anabaptist updated the mod, he seems to be the new Dev

• 4 weeks later...