Licentia Labs

Got that update, and ever since a pawn has been cumstuffing himself XD Not sure what's gone wrong but yea the cumflation/stuffed is happening to the Sexer, not the Sexed. 

Edit: Id also add that the receiving pawn has their food meter filled at the end of oral for a moment, then has it drop and the giving pawn's food meter fills in the next moment.

Edited by Drake Von Wolfe

Im using the fork version by C0ffe and it all works to my satisfaction. I do however wonder if its possible to get the inflation to work for custom races/if its supposed to or not.

Im using Astoriel legacy and Nyaron(lite) and bodies/rjw work as intended. Am i missing something? (possibly modding skills xD )

On 12/11/2021 at 11:10 AM, Drake Von Wolfe said:

Interesting addition I have found, seems toggling the cumflation setting off doesnt work, in that it'll no error/log crash the game shortly after loading into a world.

LOL thank you so much for this post! I turned off the setting and like 2 hours later started having crashes (I guess my colonists just kept it in their pants for a while), it had would have taken me quite a while to figure out it was this if not for this post.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel like the prices on some serums are quite broken... :/ 

image.png.9196c86f64c30bbc05d894ac0e4e78f5.png

I looted that early game, which means I practically have a free 33k money to start the colony ^^' That would be a nice addition to balance a lil' bit the different prices on some stuff. Thanks a lot for the mod anyway !

On 1/8/2022 at 12:53 PM, Wild Trout said:

I looted that early game, which means I practically have a free 33k money to start the colony ^^' That would be a nice addition to balance a lil' bit the different prices on some stuff. Thanks a lot for the mod anyway !

I don't think anyone has tried to balance or polish this mod in a long time. Ironically, the last time might have been when the crafting costs and market values of serums were massively increased.

I guess everyone who uses serums at all spawns them in dev mode or something? I personally edited the XML to make obtaining them legitimately more reasonable.

On 1/9/2022 at 5:23 AM, Wild Trout said:

Here's the patch I use to make costs more reasonable. Drop into the licentia-labs/patches folder and it should work.

LicentiaLabsRecipePatch.xml

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, ghostfalll said:

Probably eventually, but this mod may need some serious rework when RJW fully integrates a bunch of its body part stuff with Biotech gene packs.

On 11/4/2022 at 7:29 PM, hyruleblade said:

Is there going to be a 1.4 update?

Find the temporary 1.4 update here Hugslib on Github Licentia Labs

• 3 weeks later...