Licentia Labs

Curious result I've gotten. I've got one colonist with an equine penis (don't ask), but every time they have sex with another colonist, the resulting cuminflation is always 'minuscule'. Does it just not recognize equine penis as being that big, or is there something behind the scenes going on? I've tried adjusting the cuminflation multiplier up and down but same result.

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, TheDeinonychus said:

Curious result I've gotten. I've got one colonist with an equine penis (don't ask), but every time they have sex with another colonist, the resulting cuminflation is always 'minuscule'. Does it just not recognize equine penis as being that big, or is there something behind the scenes going on? I've tried adjusting the cuminflation multiplier up and down but same result.

Ā 

Ā 

The cumflation calculationĀ uses genital size, pawn size, sex need,Ā and a few other variables. It's possible one of those is the cause.

19 hours ago, LustLicentia said:

The cumflation calculationĀ uses genital size, pawn size, sex need,Ā and a few other variables. It's possible one of those is the cause.

I figured pawn size did have something involved in it, considering the one pawn that got jumped by a Parasaur from Dinosauria was too swollen to move afterwards.

On 2/8/2020 at 12:39 AM, TheDeinonychus said:

Now I'm wondering if there's a way to add additional parts that affect the amount of cum produced. Maybe different sized balls?

Perhaps at some point in the future... For now the enlarging/diminishing serums can be used to somewhat emulate the effect

Ā 

5 hours ago, TheDeinonychus said:

Well, I did a bit of poking around in the mod's files, hope you don't mind. I found where you hid the genital sizes ^_^

Ā 

Also, turns out that cuminflation is fatal when applied to lungs. Oh well..

Of course I don't mind, feel free to modify it to your heart's content. If you come of with a feature you think other's might enjoy, feel free to post a patch here as well

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 5:49 AM, red3dred said:

Hmm, odd that this is the first i've seen of a Hediff that disappears between reloads, but "cumflation" is apparently doing that. Probably a side-effect of how it was programmed to be toggle-able, but it completely resets when the game is reloaded.

Possibly, I can't think of any other reason.

Somewhat stable version seems to be ready. We are waiting for the mod. (Most of is worth being added to RJW as a part of it)
P.S. In 1.0 version anal tightening serum didn't work at all - "User's anus is already of minimal size" or kind of

Ā 

P.P.S. Okay, RJW's size mechanicsĀ is still too buggy

Part of me is curious at what challenges migrating from 1.0 RJW will pose for the mod, the switch to size being a severity makes things much more streamlined in some ways but the serums will need changes to adapt I hope it's not too tedious. I haven't used this mod for a playthrough yet but I am wondering if itĀ replaces the need for the QEE-RJW patch elsewhere on the site by allowing us to grow most genital types in vats.

On 3/1/2020 at 8:45 AM, LustLicentia said:

Ā 

很åæ«ć€‚ęˆ‘äæčƁļ¼ŒåŖę˜Æē­‰å¾…äø€äøŖē؍ēس定ēš„1.1RJWē‰ˆęœ¬(čæ™ä¼¼ä¹Žę˜Æęˆ‘ä»¬åÆčƒ½ęœ‰ēš„)怂

Master, RJW says the updated 4. X is a stable version

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey. I'm coming by pretty much every day to see if there's been an update and I'm sad that there's not. I've looked into the file structure a bit and compared it to 1.1 updated mods, but I'm pretty new to Rimworld modding and I'm having a hard time understanding what's required and what would need to be changed. If there's like a crash course on file/mod structure I'd love to help in any way I can.

On 4/14/2020 at 8:56 PM, Evalynd said:

I'm eager to experience this mod addition in 1.1. I do hope it hasnt been abandoned.

Ā 

On 4/22/2020 at 10:04 PM, ItsDinnerTime said:

Hey. I'm coming by pretty much every day to see if there's been an update and I'm sad that there's not. I've looked into the file structure a bit and compared it to 1.1 updated mods, but I'm pretty new to Rimworld modding and I'm having a hard time understanding what's required and what would need to be changed. If there's like a crash course on file/mod structure I'd love to help in any way I can.

Linkolas uploaded this unofficial 1.1 update to our Discord a while back

RJWLicentiaLabs_0.5c.zip

Ā 

UNOFFICIAL update for RW 1.1 & RJW 4.0
Changes from original mod:
- Growth/reduction rework: serums add/remove 10% size on a scale where "huge" is 90%, so you may need multiple serums to go a rjw size up (from average to big for example). Stretching Ā uses the same system.
- Inflation calculations have been reworked. Inflation multiplier slider can be set to up to 20x.
- You'll need rjw race support mod for the futa/genderbend/reverter to work as intended if you use alien races.

• 2 weeks later...