Licentia Labs

• 4 weeks later...

is it possible to use serums on prisoners and animals? if not why? maybe colonists can drink it but a syringe is needed to use on others? (im really surprised no ones asked this already since nothings about this has been mentioned anywhere)

RimWorld 1.1.2552 rev605 with the Harmony updates to push Harmony to be on top with 1.2 (aka a Rimworld Harmony framework) is breaking mods all over the place.

Don't get me wrong. I think that HugsLib, Harmony, Jecstools are great. However they figure out to redesign them then break compatability with so many mods. I would make sense if these AT LEAST had the rational thought to say.. "Welp I enhanced a framework perhaps I should throw together a small tool to do a seemless migration to let people know how things have changed and what they should look out for." *shrug*

I attempted to create a v1.1 folder and a LoadFolders.xml just pointing to the v1.1 I dropped in ALL of the contents of the last release 0.04b and it kept complaining about "serum.png" I litterally INJECTED serum.png  (hah, very punny.. yeah, I tried.) into every folder I could find. in the after 15 minutes of fiddling I had to give up.. Can you please take a look at see what they did to break your mod?

Some of the mods from gitlabs, github and even steam have structures that don't have those requisites maybe different dev tools and layouts were used. Thank you for your time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 2:05 AM, NeverLucky4Life said:

maybe your issue is using a 1.0 mod in a 1.1 situation 

Yesn't.. We are BOTH are absolutely half-correct.

1.) Turns out my version of Royalty wasn't updated.

1.1.2647 was part one of the issue. (of rim-world itself is one issue.)

2.) Under downloads the files are a bit stale to what the LustLicentia had thus recently posted.

So foolishly I keep grabbing the one in downloads (last one is I think 0.4d?) and not the one here in the forums.

0.5f.7z

3.) After going through the entire thread and reading the questions on how stuff "works". (not the Todd Howard it just works mind you.)

Got me to thinking AND a bug that appears with the tranquilizer pistol and rifle they have in game that seems to crit/head shot explode vs actually tranquilizing the target. I'm thinking we could craft non-lethal "Orgasm(extreme) severity 0.50" grenades and IED's.

But with the Bionics into play do those parts just... fall off? I mean the word strap-on backwards is no parts.

I found the fastest way to kill a pawn without harming them... High on Smokeleaf. Stick a joint in their mouth, one in their anus and one in their stomach or brain. 3 does it to most critters. Try it on a Mega-Spider. 2 Joints will make it easy to take them out, sadly you can't "capture" the mega-spider only finish it off or shoot it.

P.s. On an unrelated note, the tranquilizer gun mod and tranq IED doesn't seem to work right.. Effects/affects don't do the anesthetic/stoned on smokeleaf k.o. correctly... More likely than not a highly skilled marksman with a legendary rifle or pistol still gets a critical/head-shot on the opponent skull head/skull and it will explode. I don't know if there is a way to prevent the piercing mathematics from becoming a critical. I guess if you crit with the cumflation dart their heads would explode and coombraindead either way. So must target only genitals...

Or shoot the dart into the anus. F it.

I might just make a mod that shoots smokeleaf joints only into creatures/peoples mouths and asses. Give it that surreal space station 13 vibe.

Edit: BTW I'm using "Leaf like Life" that modifies the Consciousness drop. 40% seemed like a safe number at the time. It makes sense now.

• 4 weeks later...

Note that even with the updated version Ed86 posted above me, you're going to run into problems. Specifically, sex need never increases unless you masturbate.

A bit of a downer since I really like the serums, but having permanently horny colonists isn't fun (for me, anyway).

7 hours ago, rafter613 said:

Does the stretching mechanic work with butt plugs? If not, would it be possible to implement this?

This is probably the wrong mod...  It's not Lecentia Labs.

The MOD you WANT to bring this up in that covers this is Dyspareunia - wear & tear system for RJW 1.0.2

But since we are on the silly train.

The expandable plug fits all sizes. Fortunately/Unfortunately There isn't a backwards strap-on / chastity belt / feeldoe toy. Negative Moodlet for <Pawn Name> threw a hotdog down a <Pawn Names> hallway. -15 >:( .

but Say you forgot to remove it from a pawn. What happens? Does it go from Micro/Tight/Average/Accommodating/Cavernous to Abysmal? No the real question would be;

Do Sizes themselves modify percentages for certain sex acts aka Fisting.

Secondly we don't have different hand sizes so they are all universal, and typically very slender hands and wrists are very important in certain acts.

Technically you could ramp up all the settings and tear someone apart death and bloodloss if you messed with a few XML settings but at this point. With the other mod I mentioned. This mod is good for being a war criminal.. Take a male prisoner, make them young, feed them serums make them a female with a vagina, then hit them with the brainwasher/memory eraser To mind wipe the faction they came from or who they are...  use TrainReleaser tech to make add-ons and ultimately sell them off for 2 to 3 times the price of a tribal infertile incapable of X work.

More hilariously would be if Feet / Kicking and combat were used. It would be stupid funny to have a enemy kicker punt an anus only to get their foot broken/mangled/chopped off by a bionic hydraulic archotech anus. The second part would be to add the medical bill of removing broken enemy foot from said anus and permenent moodlet debuff on enemy prisoner "Had foot or hand torn off by <pawn's name> overpowered Anus. -20" Would kinda make "Ate without a table" meaningless.

Besides you could drink a few tightening serums and take a reuptake antagonist to cure a normal pawn.

But you don't even need to take war criminal status that far for them to be useful. They could be actually happy to do it.

STOLEN from reddit.

hr2fuyfzl7f51.thumb.png.f8bb745dad69bd48ce34bfbd36316478.png

11 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

But you know LicentiaLabs has a wear and tear system from very early versions.

Yes Sir, I am aware. I just need a little so my masochist wives can get that happy "IT WAS BIG" positive moodlet. 

I think there is a screen shot somewhere here where someone made one of their adopted colonists prone and they got dragged off into a giga hive. They had over 2k eggs of different insect eggs gestating inside them each. I can only imagine the colonist SHOULD explode. Not to mention their should be a pipe of Insect Jelly required to feed then for carrying/nuturing all those eggs.. in short Imagination would dictate a scene far worse then the first Alien Movie. After all "Some spiders, such as the social Dieaea ergandros, conduct a behavior known as matriphagy" 

You know I thought it was cleverstupid silly to peacefully kill pawns and creatures by sticking a Stoned on Smoke leaf in their Ass, Stomach and Wholebody. A more worse thing I did; a Slowpoke Royalty was running away from a Guinea pig with Scaria I gave it two joints via dev to knock it out then replaced it's paws with wooden feet. Actually it had 12 wooden feet.. It was still faster then the Slowpoke.

Most terrible thing I did, 53 year old Red Tribe Female attacked.. Then She decided to steal what she could before even getting to my base. About 200 Admantium from a mining project that wasn't hauled yet. Mortar Tranq, Haulled wood, a Hospital bed, Surgical Tools, Meds, and battery. I gave her peg legs, wooden hands. Buffed up all her stats, took away her low fertility and shitty traits, made her valuable, maxed out her medicine skill and threw a small backpack on her with 4 advanced archotech arms and 4 advanced archotech legs and some food. And let her run away. Taught a lesson AND gave a huge gift. I don't think she made it to any civilized settlement.

The mafia boss that caused all the pirates to get captured by me got to wear the ring gag and buttplug... but it really didn't do anything.

The Serums need to have the verb similar to the Healer or Resurrector Mech stuff.. Also loading up a dart gun. But for certain you could easily kill a pawn by tearing them apart in a breeding/comfort gangbang of colonists and animals. Especially if you set the medicine/doctoring to nothing/no treatment.

Might need to craft a Porcupine or Pufferfish leather butt plug but the amount of blood everywhere? Big oof. A lot of the "toys/tools" need more work.. But devs have lives outside of making mods. And besides remember rimworld was a 3 dollar game at early access. It will take quite a bit of time to refine it to the level of something like The Sims 3 or The Sims 4 community contribution/commitment.

Personally, I'm just happy that RJW & RJW-EX stuff, Licentia, Dyspareunia, s16, clothing and bodies are supported and is fun and amazing.

Although I still can't get the damn Dragonian girls mod to work no matter what. Hell even mods on the Steam workshop have massive incompatibilities... Infusions 2 and Awesome Inventory is bugged to all hell and will starve your pawns. And THEY ditch mod work all the time because the toolkit libraries change and version updates. Hundreds of mods from 1.0 were never pulled into 1.1 if it wasn't for others that asked for permission to use even then there are mods that throw duplicates for surgery and bionics (painstopper and joywire). Not to mention no one does any translations from Japanese or Korean mods. Rabbies itself adds SEVERAL 99999 research branches that are useless.

I say we be patient. I mean Pawns still MASTERBATE with a fricking Chastiy belt on. And currently the neck slot for collars can't hold keys for the BDSM locks. only a Scarf or if they are dumb enough throw on a collar themselves. I find myself working paused setting up worksheets, schedules, zones, lists more then I actually play the game at this point in time. Worse is every new settlement/game/colony I have to redo all those things. You know how tedious that is I hope. 

tl;dr the butt plug that destroys asses can wait.

919250328_Justprotectingmyassesets.png.06e57aea01cbddc76eb2bf83145a2846.png

On 8/19/2020 at 1:51 AM, ghostfalll said:

Is this 15 July version 1.2 compatible?  Prolly not, since prolly would mention it, but unstable beta was technically available then...

It doesn't seem to be throwing any errors on my end, but I haven't really fully explored how it works on the new version yet. It at the very least doesn't cause any console errors to pop up on starting the game or starting a new world.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 4:42 PM, CantLie said:

Newest version is fricking up my mod list, for some reason. Probably the updated RJW or something. Took me 3 hours to sort thru.

Can attest that if you actually apply the patch at the end of Page 2, it at least won't blow up your modlist.