3 hours ago, vinh834 said:

i've built the bodies in bodyslide, but the belly doesnt bulge during sex? is there another option i need to toggle?

nope all you  need is cbpc and SMP, now it depends, if you use Full SMP option then belly is affected by SMP ( you will have to adjust linear limits in armor xml and body xml to your desired liking since out of the box is very subtle barely noticeable) and not CBPC as before prior to 2.x version, and if you use CBPC belly should work already, I suggest you install BAKA SOS SMP PATCH if you dont use it already.

3 hours ago, Dovim said:

Hi!
I've installed the version from the Nexus, selected the CBPC Only phisycs but in game i got breast that is fixed to one point:

FNIS is reruned. Does anyone know the reason?

That seems to be a problem with the skeleton XPMSSE , That is , something is wrongly overwritten or the load order, I recommend you load XPMSSE below 3ba?

19 hours ago, StankOfTheDank420 said:

Huh, I tried running FNIS again and it didn't work. Did you remove the skeletons that CBBE 3BA was overwriting? Or maybe it could be something to do with load order though I'm not sure.

t-poses, can also occur for other reasons such as; If you have a large number of animations installed in the DAR such as (Smooth Motion Pack SE), it does not matter if you run FNIS or not because the game while loading them produces t-pose more even if you do not have a hard disk .M2, if it is So just load the game and wait 1-5 min according to your pc. In my case I have a .M2 and DAR + Smooth Motion Pack SE + many others and whenever I start the game the npcs stay in t-pose for 1-2min. 

11 hours ago, agiz19 said:

nope all you  need is cbpc and SMP, now it depends, if you use Full SMP option then belly is affected by SMP ( you will have to adjust linear limits in armor xml and body xml to your desired liking since out of the box is very subtle barely noticeable) and not CBPC as before prior to 2.x version, and if you use CBPC belly should work already, I suggest you install BAKA SOS SMP PATCH if you dont use it already.

thanks, is this what you were referring to? https://www.patreon.com/posts/bakas-sos-addon-37684959

does it just add collisions to SOS?

19 hours ago, manpan22 said:

That seems to be a problem with the skeleton XPMSSE , That is , something is wrongly overwritten or the load order, I recommend you load XPMSSE below 3ba?

Reinstalled XPMS and it works/ Thanks!

On 11/24/2019 at 12:15 PM, Acro748 said:

SLIF Bodymorph setting.7z 2.62 kB · 5,036 downloads

Try use it, need SLIF

172618600_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_11.24-19_43_39_02.png.27e60097463ec78a1f48a77937f2f081.png

Load 003_CBBE_SE_TULLIUSVER.JSON from the current list of SLIFs.

This allows all mods in which SLIF are available to be used as Bodymorph.

Same with MME

If the mod does not support Bodymorph, it can be used as Bodymorph in any mod if SLIF is supported.

1522159646_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_11.24-19_42_53_49.png.25a54527a186a3f70f5d975b80a4896f.png

Can adjust the inflation shape in Bodymorph's percentages.

If click on bodymorph breasts above

337887809_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_11.24-19_53_08_29.png.9d44cdb736b031f4495b5a78651a108d.png

Here can set inflation options for each.

If choose breast, will use it in the same breasts node inflation mod as the MME.

If choose belly, will use in the same belly node inflation mod as Pregnancy.

Even with this installed and enabled i cant get the breast scaling to work with MME :/

Alright, I'm pretty stumped. For some reason, I also have an unmoving labia problem, but only when it's on SMP; on CBPC, the labia respond just fine to the SoS I'm using. I'm really confused! Any thoughts? I've tried both the SoS HDT-SMP Patch and Baka's SoS patch, and the issue persists. I've attached my load order below if it helps, but I suspect this is an XML issue. But what I don't get is that it sounds like 3BBB/3BA and SoS are basically meant to work out of the box, so I'm hoping this is just a silly error on my part.

EDIT 1/?: I'm not sure why, and I don't know what this means, but the labia and vagina do seem to respond to other SMP objects, like SMP tongues. I just can't figure out if my schlongs are being recognized as SMP objects or not. Commenting the no-collide tag off for the Labia in the Baka SOS Patch XMLs didn't seem to do anything either (I assume I'd want collisions between my schlong and the labia, right?). Other people mentioned that rolling back to a previous version of CBBE fixed their issue, so I rolled back to v 1.54, but the issue persisted for me.

EDIT 2: Well, after putzing around for a day, I finally figured it out. Turns out Schaken Mods has their own version of an HDT-SMP patch for SoS, separate from the one here on LL and Baka's patch, and that one seems to actually work. The instructions over there are more or less correct (download the patch, unzip SoS into a folder, extract the patch into the unzipped folder so you replace all the files when asked, zip it all back up and install as usual), and even better, it works with the latest version of a full SMP 3BA body. Hopefully this will help anyone else out there who might be having this issue! It was definitely driving me nuts, and it seems to be an issue for folks over on the Nexus as well, possibly because people are making the same mistake I was and are mistaking the LL patch for the Baka patch for the Schaken Mods patch. I definitely think the labia/vagina xml still needs a little TLC, but I'm super pleased to have figured this out for myself. :D 

loadorder.txt

I used to use SMP and CBPC (D cup size) together for better collision and had no problem. Now with updated 3BA version, I turned on full SMP collision, and it happened strange things. Vagina collision became dull. It is not opening as big as before. It barely opens either with creature ASOS or human SOS. Any suggestion? Is it due to new 3BA version or full SMP issue? Any suggestion and advice would be appreciated and welcome. Thank you!

Hello, thanks for this body it's great. I just have few questions. 

What is the difference between this one and the one on the nexus? 

Also I am trying to figure out the anus physics. You say there is upcoming anal support, but then it says anus physics are already supported. Some people I asked said that anus physics has to be put in by the animator who does specific anal animation, is that true? There isn't some automatic collision like with pussy? 

So far I managed only pussy to work, but anus doesn't react to anything sadly. I even tried using addon anus patch somebody posted here and didn't work :( 

Also even though I went for little shake, moderate bouncing and all the medium settings, breasts of my character are waaay too jiggly even when they are small. I think I will have to reinstall the whole body, I guess I fucked something up :D

7 hours ago, allerius4 said:

Hello, thanks for this body it's great. I just have few questions. 

What is the difference between this one and the one on the nexus? 

Also I am trying to figure out the anus physics. You say there is upcoming anal support, but then it says anus physics are already supported. Some people I asked said that anus physics has to be put in by the animator who does specific anal animation, is that true? There isn't some automatic collision like with pussy? 

So far I managed only pussy to work, but anus doesn't react to anything sadly. I even tried using addon anus patch somebody posted here and didn't work :(

Also even though I went for little shake, moderate bouncing and all the medium settings, breasts of my character are waaay too jiggly even when they are small. I think I will have to reinstall the whole body, I guess I fucked something up :D

Your whole issue might be that you're using the wrong physics on your PC, go ingame and press "+" then see if anything's changed

the base physics (cbpc) doesn't support anus collision, the patch only works for smp (switch to smp with "+")