Hi guys, i have just finished to install this body replacer, tested yesterday with some sex animations... , i am having weird vagina collision during penetration, here's two pics:

Spoiler

enb2021_11_16_23_47_50.jpg.1a03dfdcbb3459c31cf310659bf860f9.jpgenb2021_11_16_23_51_31.jpg.3ed91fa8a7cf35e40ce6f184bfa4f4cf.jpg

As you can see, the vagina stretch too much on the sides while at the top not even a bit...

If i move the penetration closer to the anus the vagina stretch correctly but then i don't have a correctly aligned penetration.

I am currently playing around with CBP configurations settings, but i don't see much of a difference....

Is there an explanation somewhere about what all the settings do exactely?

these are the settings that i am testing in the "CBPConfig_Vagina.TXT" file, but i don't know wich does what...

Vagina.stiffness 0.02
Vagina.stiffness2 0.05
Vagina.damping 0.08
Vagina.maxoffset 1.0
Vagina.timetick 2.0
Vagina.linearX 1.0
Vagina.linearY 5.5
Vagina.linearZ 5.5
Vagina.rotational 0.01
Vagina.timeStep 1.0

Labia.stiffness 0.02
Labia.stiffness2 0.05
Labia.damping 0.08
Labia.maxoffset 1.0
Labia.timetick 2.0
Labia.linearX 1.0
Labia.linearY 1.0
Labia.linearZ 4
Labia.rotational 0.01
Labia.timeStep 1.0

also tried the two line "Vaginaopening multiplier" and " Vaginaopening limit" in the "CBP collisionConfig.txt" but it doesn't seem to fix the bad collisions....

Thanks for any help!

Acro thanks up-date, and  sorry to take your time,, but I hope to ask here to easy add pic,  Then I have some question, about your new scripts for Racemenu morphs..

1.  With recent versions, we have 2 option to generate racemenu scripts,, one is old way, 2nd is new way = which overwrite CBBE offer racemenu morph script. (Or BS + OS ?)  I do not remember actually which mod offered it though),    so actually which version you recommend?   And if I use new version = it not keep compatibility for old generate armors etc? 

and is there difference as peformanc, or usability,?    from install inform,, you remain 3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.esp  only for user who had currently used.. (separate 3BA and CBBE morphs clear, as category etc,, then it not overwriet CBBE racemenu morphs script)  so I now plan to generate new body,, I may hope to know,, I may better to use new version. =

remove old one, and only overwrite CBBE racemenu scripts by 3BA offered one.

2.  you kindly add description and section for user  to add custom slider in your script soruce.  I had customized without notice it, then just edit  (add) sliders, InitMorphNames() morphs2 and dsilaynames2 sections. with change list length counts. then it worked for nif for which I use the new slider added data.   (so I already made BS slider correctly)

But I think it is not your recommend way,, so how I add new custom sliders in racemenu script ? can you show me actual case,, which add slider?  eg In this pic I added only 2 sliders, (I need these 2 slider for my favor,) for 3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.pec  (then will compile).  at current I use old version script option (not overwrite CBBE one but keep as separate scripts)

sliderdata.JPG.7373b2c1a994672793b501e55320abc9.JPG

?

with new RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.pex option, my way (add new slider for your default  InitMorphNames() > morphs2 and dsilaynames2 sections ) can not  compile.

if I try it, it cause error because of script source  file missing...  (eg RaceMenuMorphsCBBEUIExtensions.pex and others which added ) 

I check Fomod zip, but there seems no source about those scripts if I add new slider correctly (in your description), It may not need those.. but I do not know how I can add new slider, without add and change list count for your default Morphs section)  or if it still need those script soruce to add slider and compile, Can you offer them as option ??

===

Do not mind, I found  those source are offered by CBBE, then I could use them, I just needed to find those, and locate for compiler path..

.. (without you edit those script ^^;)  

But I still hope if you can lecture me, how to add custom slider correctly without change default sections... (where you describe, "Add custom slider here"

I do not know the correct format to insert sliders)

Edited by greenmango12
12 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Acro thanks up-date, and  sorry to take your time,, but I hope to ask here to easy add pic,  Then I have some question, about your new scripts for Racemenu morphs..

1.  With recent versions, we have 2 option to generate racemenu scripts,, one is old way, 2nd is new way = which overwrite CBBE offer racemenu morph script. (Or BS + OS ?)  I do not remember actually which mod offered it though),    so actually which version you recommend?   And if I use new version = it not keep compatibility for old generate armors etc? 

and is there difference as peformanc, or usability,?    from install inform,, you remain 3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.esp  only for user who had currently used.. (separate 3BA and CBBE morphs clear, as category etc,, then it not overwriet CBBE racemenu morphs script)  so I now plan to generate new body,, I may hope to know,, I may better to use new version. =

remove old one, and only overwrite CBBE racemenu scripts by 3BA offered one.

2.  you kindly add description and section for user  to add custom slider in your script soruce.  I had customized without notice it, then just edit  (add) sliders, InitMorphNames() morphs2 and dsilaynames2 sections. with change list length counts. then it worked for nif for which I use the new slider added data.   (so I already made BS slider correctly)

But I think it is not your recommend way,, so how I add new custom sliders in racemenu script ? can you show me actual case,, which add slider?  eg In this pic I added only 2 sliders, (I need these 2 slider for my favor,) for 3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.pec  (then will compile).  at current I use old version script option (not overwrite CBBE one but keep as separate scripts)

sliderdata.JPG.7373b2c1a994672793b501e55320abc9.JPG

1. The newly created version that provides 3BBB-RaceMenuMorphsesp file is
there were a lot of people who installed CBBE morph slider in duplicate with this
so i changed it to overwrite

However, in the case of a user who used newly created version
there could be a problem if delete it
so only available for users who are already using it

2. what you did is right

No matter how you edit it if just work normally
Don't worry

After updating CBPC and CBBB Advanced, everything is working properly...except vaginal collisions. Using CBPC for vag physics I get nothing at all. Using the CBPC light#2 preset with SMP vag I get working naughty bits, but only with beasts. Humanoid cocks, fingers and toys...nothing.

I'm puzzled, and I keep getting these little square marks on my forehead from beating it against the keyboard because I can't figure out what I've screwed up.

4 minutes ago, Unfrog12 said:

After updating CBPC and CBBB Advanced, everything is working properly...except vaginal collisions. Using CBPC for vag physics I get nothing at all. Using the CBPC light#2 preset with SMP vag I get working naughty bits, but only with beasts. Humanoid cocks, fingers and toys...nothing.

I'm puzzled, and I keep getting these little square marks on my forehead from beating it against the keyboard because I can't figure out what I've screwed up.

Check the stickied posts on the CBBE 3BA Nexus page.

2 hours ago, Beef Cheeks said:

Check the stickied posts on the CBBE 3BA Nexus page.

Aye, did that and removed the indicated file, re-installed 3BBBA and selected the CBPC Lite option. Ran FNIS and Bodyslide and started a new game.

This is where it gets weird...the anus works with the correct animations, but the vag does not. The labia move, but it does not open. Did a CBPC config file get corrupted, maybe?

I can try another configuration, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm too irritated to fool with it any more today, and would probably just make things worse.

4 hours ago, Unfrog12 said:

Aye, did that and removed the indicated file, re-installed 3BBBA and selected the CBPC Lite option. Ran FNIS and Bodyslide and started a new game.

This is where it gets weird...the anus works with the correct animations, but the vag does not. The labia move, but it does not open. Did a CBPC config file get corrupted, maybe?

I can try another configuration, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm too irritated to fool with it any more today, and would probably just make things worse.

Be aware that CBPC 1.4+ had a massive update that changed the design of the configs. A lot of CBP config files may now be outdated.

I feel new 3BA settings with CBPC  seems some how ruggedly , and it tend to emhasize breast move. 

At current I force 3BA offered settings overwrite other CBPC related files. (I confirm, so at current I only use 3BA offer CBPC settings)

I insall pure CBPC option, and not test collision now. but just pose NPC or check with walking.  At first I felt if  it cauesd up-date interval. then I set tuning mod = 0,

so it is not caused uo-date settings (I know usually it show flicker effect, with old version gravity settings)

I did not see this issue with  CBPC 1.36  and 3BA 2.06  about the NPC body and clothing is perfectly same nifs 

I suppose maybe Acro test with his fine tune  body shape,, so in this pic body size, which setting (install option) you may recommend?

I feel somehow breast tend to face upwards,  and breast   movement is angular,,, not soft but  suddenly deform un-expected way..

Edited by greenmango12
Remove large animation file
7 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I feel new 3BA settings with CBPC  seems some how ruggedly , and it tend to emhasize breast move. 

At current I force 3BA offered settings overwrite other CBPC related files. (I confirm, so at current I only use 3BA offer CBPC settings)

I insall pure CBPC option, and not test collision now. but just pose NPC or check with walking.  At first I felt if  it cauesd up-date interval. then I set tuning mod = 0,

so it is not caused uo-date settings (I know usually it show flicker effect, with old version gravity settings)

I did not see this issue with  CBPC 1.36  and 3BA 2.06  about the NPC body and clothing is perfectly same nifs 

I suppose maybe Acro test with his fine tune  body shape,, so in this pic body size, which setting (install option) you may recommend?

I feel somehow breast tend to face upwards,  and breast   movement is angular,,, not soft but  suddenly deform un-expected way..

cut2.wmv 31.67 MB · 8 downloads  

try use CBBE 3BA v2.12

I removed the UpperArm collision

so bugs will be less

4 hours ago, Acro748 said:

try use CBBE 3BA v2.12

so bugs will be less

I see.. yes it seems self collision setting problem.. I seems had installed 2.11 ^^;  (did not notice it)

And  from change log,, 

• In the CBPC armor related pushup function, Fixed that missing right breasts

yes it should solve un-expected one side push up with armor. thanks.

Edited by greenmango12
6 hours ago, Acro748 said:

try use CBBE 3BA v2.12

so bugs will be less

Yes I now install va 2.12 with CBPC 1.4.3 . then hide all other mod setting files, but only remain your offered one, and hide 2 CBPCollisionSettings first.

it return good smooth physics , with change pose ^^  Thanks!!! 

(so I only need fine tune for my taste from here)  At least it seems remove un-symmetly jump breast push up hard paroblem, with armor.  I may test more with collision activate later.. 

then as future request,, (small), when you up-date 3BA, hope you can describe,, this up-date need to generate body again, or not.. (must generate body again etc)

About this version (and only CBPC main user), I think I need not re-generate body.. then now use same body for test but change setting files (2.06..)

====

It seems work well thanks ^^  Though I do not still test Collision gen,  but at least I do not see such rapid deform any more. 

And one small report (it not directly about 3BA, but racemenu tatoo slider options =  change body morphs in game for NPC)

If you can not change morph slider value in race menu tatoo menu, , for target NPC, (EFF or other mod which can call race menu for NPC and change slider value)  after up-date 3BA, (or CBPC? I do not know),  check your Engine fix setting, then turn off memory manager.

I confirmed it before.. but today I see same issue, (any body slider stop to work temporally), though I use cusom version, but I remember it worked before.

so I turn off memory manager which Engine fix SE offered.. now it return all slider deform in game.  I did not see this issue long time, but actually there seems case, the setting fail to load slider morphs.. Though I know we have setting in SKEE.ini too, but as for me,  Usually Engine fix memory manager cause issue, only about racemenu slider change.  (it may depend my pc though, )

And I suppose even though you activate memory manager, it sometimes  suddenly work, and you may not see problem.  , but worst case,  it never work untill you un-activate Engine fix memory manager. (Though I usually hope to use it,)   so I usually when slider stop to work, I turn off it. 

Edited by greenmango12

I did not imagine it though, but  actually I test with 3BA offered collision setting, now about vagina I actually see almost no collision effect when start sex..with my custom NPC. vs PC sos.   of course it use recent XPMSE skelton.. and I set body for NPC, which generate with BS (for 2.06 though)

I notice  you seems use new nodes for female collision nodes..  so I think if the setting is not well for specific body?  (my body is really usuall one I suppose,, I just generate body with close gen.. . but I did not see this issue with old versions and same body. (2.06 and CBPC 1.36 )

if the node should work,, I may adjust collision virtual sphere later...  About collider male SOS nodes, you seems not change I suppose.(though I may test  later,,)

so CBPC and 3BA may up-date often (after release 1.4) I can not detect it is caused by setting or CBPC ^^;

[VaginaB1]
0,0.75,0.25,3.0 | 0,0.75,0.25,3.0

[Clitoral1]
0,0,0.5,3.0 | 0,0,0.5,3.0

Edited by greenmango12

What worked for me regarding the collisions was hiding CPBPCollisionConfig.txt from the newest CPBC install in my MO2.
My guess is that both configs conflict each other in some way.

Scratch that, might need to test some more.

Edited by AepSidh
8 hours ago, AepSidh said:

What worked for me regarding the collisions was hiding CPBPCollisionConfig.txt from the newest CPBC install in my MO2.
My guess is that both configs conflict each other in some way.

Scratch that, might need to test some more.

Yes I hide CBPC offered ones.   because 3BA offered for all body collision physics which I have used.  (CBBE (for armor or some NPC which still not converted etc)

and 3BA for female.  I thought if my generate body not fit well for default 3ba  setting, then edt pelvis nodes collision pos and size with compare nif.

(edit it in CBPCollisionConfig_female.txt)  but it seems no change..  

I know, we need to customize setting to fine tune, but about this case, I simply can not see vagina open.. she close tightly ^^;  so I do not think even though I set large sphere etc, it may suddenly show physics.   it seems SOS collider nodes  are simmply ignored.   I test it with my custom race follower  (but it just  copy default race but have original race name  = many custom follower may make it so) , so do not know what is wrong..

so I do not know if it is caused new CBPC 1.42 or I still miss some important things. or my install options setting is wrong... .I can not see SOS collider effect for vagina open.(then there is no lamp )  if most of others work with recent version (CBPC and 3BA (but CBPC only option I prefer),, I may need re-install and re generate body.... (or I may plan to test with default body,, then see how it work,,)

I actually confusing, because I do not know my issue cause new CBPC version, or simply my body not fit with current setting, anyway,

How I tweak related parameter, and make large collision size for SOS and Pelvis,  my NPC (3BA body) not open vagina as same as before.

I can see, detail new added part with V2 3BA moves, but can not detect it is caused by collision etc,, 

I thought the problem is caused my body = I usually set female gen as closed with Innie outie = 1.0.  (I notice many standard preset seems keep as 0.00 = so the actor always half reveal her gens  but I like to keep close (mostly), untill I start and touch her.

Then I reveal her, with Racemenu in game, input minus 0.4 etc, then start sex.. but I can not see vagina open (side to side).

test.jpg.f41e569ab4aedcdff375fbb4f33b0c7d.jpg

One thing I need Acro confirm,, the main node still Pelivs to open vagina right?  (new Vagina and citorus node may efefct too, but it not directly relate with vagina open side. = old version CBPC and 3BA )

With 20.6 3BA, I do not see those new genital nodes collision settings in your offered files.(I suppose so)  , then I had only used NPC pelvis to vagina collision and belly lumpy..as main affected nodes.  (then usually I just need to adjust pelvis sphere, genital sphere, and Extraoptions in CollisionCnfigs.

(for lump belly, I adjust the physics parameter of belly too)

and it worked well... but I do not know,, with new CBPC 1.43  and new 3BA 2.12 offered setting files,  if NPC pelvis still key nodes to open vagina or not..

I clear see, new version remove self collision problem for NPC (you removed some affected or collider nods,) and physics work.. but I can not manage collision for sex part ^^;    or I may need to confirm, if the new condition ( I know you just set isFemale to make things clear, ) not work about custom race NPC gen collision well.. ( author not intend)  = (CBPC side problem..) 

Edited by greenmango12
27 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

I actually confusing, because I do not know my issue cause new CBPC version, or simply my body not fit with current setting, anyway,

How I tweak related parameter, and make large collision size for SOS and Pelvis,  my NPC (3BA body) not open vagina as same as before.

I can see, detail new added part with V2 3BA moves, but can not detect it is caused by collision etc,, 

I thought the problem is caused my body = I usually set female gen as closed with Innie outie = 1.0.  (I notice many standard preset seems keep as 0.00 = so the actor always half reveal her gens  but I like to keep close (mostly), untill I start and touch her.

Then I reveal her, with Racemenu in game, input minus 0.4 etc, then start sex.. but I can not see vagina open (side to side).

test.jpg.f41e569ab4aedcdff375fbb4f33b0c7d.jpg

One thing I need Acro confirm,, the main node still Pelivs to open vagina right?  (new Vagina and citorus node may efefct too, but it not directly relate with vagina open side. = old version CBPC and 3BA )

With 20.6 3BA, I do not see those new genital nodes collision settings in your offered files.(I suppose so)  , then I had only used NPC pelvis to vagina collision and belly lumpy..as main affected nodes.  (then usually I just need to adjust pelvis sphere, genital sphere, and Extraoptions in CollisionCnfigs.

(for lump belly, I adjust the physics parameter of belly too)

and it worked well... but I do not know,, with new CBPC 1.43  and new 3BA 2.12 offered setting files,  if NPC pelvis still key nodes to open vagina or not..

I clear see, new version remove self collision problem for NPC (you removed some affected or collider nods,) and physics work.. but I can not manage collision for sex part ^^;    or I may need to confirm, if the new condition ( I know you just set isFemale to make things clear, ) not work about custom race NPC gen collision well.. ( author not intend)  = (CBPC side problem..) 

Just open CBPCSystem.ini file

And edit ActorAngle value to 180 or higher

Or edit UseCamera to 0

There's a some problem with ActorAngle
So need to wait for CBPC 1.4.4

It's a very good function to help with the performance, so I recommend using the option again when the bug is fixed

12 hours ago, Blue Astra said:

Would it be possible to get an option for CPBC for belly and vagina and SMP for everything else?

If using SMP only for Vagina and Belly, I'm thinking of adding it on request
But I don't think about the reverse case

20 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Just open CBPCSystem.ini file

Or edit UseCamera to 0

There's a some problem with ActorAngle
So need to wait for CBPC 1.4.4

It's a very good function to help with the performance, so I recommend using the option again when the bug is fixed

hm,,thanks, I check it too.  yes I notice the setting may cause issue, if I miss set..

At same time I feel,, somehow the new way separate collision setting for female and male with condition, might  break  with CBPC 1.43 ...

because to test, I keep CBPC, and body, but only exchange your 2 male and female collision settings as old merged one.. Before I test it, I tweak badly, vagina or citorus physic setting (not collision but shaking way) to easy move,,  so it somehow break, but I really can see vagina open like this (yes I know it need to adjust the parts physics again,) with out adjusting penis angle much.. (belly llump somehow weaken than before though)

ScreenShot421.jpg.0a56fadb069ccbeba538dfd9afc34bf8.jpg

I may need to dobule check, System.ini and CBPCmasterConfig, are replaced or not though.... (I suppose even though I exchange only 2 collision files f and m as merged old one, it can open vagina (thouogh need fine adusting) like this, but I may need to confirm if it is my camera mod and your described option issue (because I need to use Free cam mode to check those) happend to be hidden..

Acro I think there seems some problem for your offered 2 collision setting files.   I follow your advice about 

CBPCSystem.ini file

then I prepare Old collisionSetting  CBPCollisionSetting.txt (male and female are merged as one without condition), and new one. and test both case with on and off mod manager.

At same time keep to use same setting file about others.

Then I clear see, when I only exchange old CBPCollisionSetting.txt, (it offered by 2.06)  can open vagina smooth. but when I use new female and male version, it not work. (I do not edit anything, just compare with default one, for same NPC)

Though I do not generate HDT smp version, so I only use pure CBBE 3BA body.. without any addtional mesh, and only use CBPC.  at least with the option (CBPC only),  at least for me and my NPC,  your new collision setting not work with CBPC1.43  (recent version) about vagina Open and Belly lamp.

I may test with deafult lace NPC (so it not have individual mesh path), later..  if it work,, maybe something change by CBPC side, how manage custom race NPC.

====
And more test.

this time I only remove the condtion from CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt.  as you said, there are already collider about SOS for futanari , then if I remove condtion, Male use the setting as colider SOS nodes.

so I test it, but hide CBPCollisionConfig_Male.txt with rename..to avoid conflict or overwrite.

it worked... ?So I almost confirm the condition isFemale() of the CollisionConfig_female,  seems cause issue, to work for vagina open.

As I said I only test with Same NPC (Custom default race), with MY PC (simple SOS non HDT version mesh) + XPMSE (recent version)

withoutcondition.jpg.53bb689aec9c5921ae8b689a0f6c80f0.jpg

And If I revert setting (activate your offered 2 setting files which use Condition, and hide no Condition, it almost no open)  check this pic please.

(all parameter are same, (sphere pos, radius etc)

withCondition.jpg.cd9194823623de693135ab2c534966ff.jpg

Edited by greenmango12

Hey, I know that the introduction page talked about the compatibility of vaginal texture. The deep color skin races like redguard and dark elves will indeed be more obvious. Using racemenu to change the body's rgb color did not affect the independent vaginal part. 

It seems using some method adding a 3BA vagina mesh to the body shader can solve this problem  ? I don't know how to implement it, this is just an idea...

Edited by as5685009
9 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Acro I think there seems some problem for your offered 2 collision setting files.   I follow your advice about 

CBPCSystem.ini file

then I prepare Old collisionSetting  CBPCollisionSetting.txt (male and female are merged as one without condition), and new one. and test both case with on and off mod manager.

At same time keep to use same setting file about others.

Then I clear see, when I only exchange old CBPCollisionSetting.txt, (it offered by 2.06)  can open vagina smooth. but when I use new female and male version, it not work. (I do not edit anything, just compare with default one, for same NPC)

Though I do not generate HDT smp version, so I only use pure CBBE 3BA body.. without any addtional mesh, and only use CBPC.  at least with the option (CBPC only),  at least for me and my NPC,  your new collision setting not work with CBPC1.43  (recent version) about vagina Open and Belly lamp.

I may test with deafult lace NPC (so it not have individual mesh path), later..  if it work,, maybe something change by CBPC side, how manage custom race NPC.

====
And more test.

this time I only remove the condtion from CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt.  as you said, there are already collider about SOS for futanari , then if I remove condtion, Male use the setting as colider SOS nodes.

so I test it, but hide CBPCollisionConfig_Male.txt with rename..to avoid conflict or overwrite.

it worked... ?So I almost confirm the condition isFemale() of the CollisionConfig_female,  seems cause issue, to work for vagina open.

As I said I only test with Same NPC (Custom default race), with MY PC (simple SOS non HDT version mesh) + XPMSE (recent version)

withoutcondition.jpg.53bb689aec9c5921ae8b689a0f6c80f0.jpg

And If I revert setting (activate your offered 2 setting files which use Condition, and hide no Condition, it almost no open)  check this pic please.

(all parameter are same, (sphere pos, radius etc)

withCondition.jpg.cd9194823623de693135ab2c534966ff.jpg

For female, the _female file is definitely applied because confirmed that the most noticeable VaginaOpeningLimit was adjusted and applied

But didn't test if the _male file was applied to male normally

Now looking back on my memories

that seems only one of the two files works properly and that's maybe some randomly

Actually, to make it easier to see so just divid the files
so it doesn't matter if merge _female file into unconditional file

But it would be good to separate one of male or female for performance

because there's a lot of unnecessary Affected Nodes for male

40 minutes ago, as5685009 said:

Hey, I know that the introduction page talked about the compatibility of vaginal texture. The deep color skin races like redguard and dark elves will indeed be more obvious. Using racemenu to change the body's rgb color did not affect the independent vaginal part. 

It seems using some method adding a 3BA vagina mesh to the body shader can solve this problem  ? I don't know how to implement it, this is just an idea...

yep if add a specific flag to the vagina mesh, that can use the skin color

But the problem is that can't use separate textures
have to use the same texture as skin texture file

so i have idea to replace the vagina texture for each race using nioverride script
but still just idea

16 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

And more test.

Okay, "NOT" Syntax seem doesn't work

1 case : _Female change to no condition file and keep _male file

2 case : _male change to no condition file and keep _female file

I tested it with two cases and I think sure

1 hour ago, Acro748 said:

Okay, "NOT" Syntax seem doesn't work

1 case : _Female change to no condition file and keep _male file

2 case : _male change to no condition file and keep _female file

I tested it with two cases and I think sure

I see,,  I suppose maybe "NOT" seems cause problem... anyway I just hope Shizof health return ?

(and as you said, temporally we can avoid to use NOT ,,  then it work well for me)

18 hours ago, Acro748 said:

yep if add a specific flag to the vagina mesh, that can use the skin color

But the problem is that can't use separate textures
have to use the same texture as skin texture file

so i have idea to replace the vagina texture for each race using nioverride script
but still just idea

Maybe can put the vagina and anal texture in body_1 like the old PE Physical body? 
If you use the nioverride script to separate the vaginal texture of different races, adjusting the vagina color is also a very tedious task. 
And it may not be accurate enough to match the skin color.

femalebody_111.png

Edited by as5685009