So... new problem...

For some reason her breasts won't scale.

Well, they do but not visibly.  If I equip armor it expands as if scaling is working correct but, the actually body model is unchanged.

20191208211438_1.jpg.189a844b4c62e7615de3897b715e6362.jpg

The piercings (from Devious Devices) are where here breasts should be but they aren't (i would give pic without piercings but it would be identical to this just, you know, without floating jewelery)

20191208211446_1.jpg.1dff1e3d5456a8daa1c99dec32202f9a.jpg

When she's wearing armor you can't tell, but her breasts haven't really changed (sometimes they do in certain armors with cleavage but only a very small number).

Scaling itself is working properly, I've tested by manually increasing and decreasing via several methods and across several mods (which should be compatible with each other, I've done previous playthroughs with them and they worked fine), and when i equip anything it changes to fit whatever the current scale is.  I'm completely out of ideas on what could be causing this, so any ideas would be helpful.

Side note: it's just the visual scaling on the breasts by the way, the belly scales just fine

I can't get this working at all. SMP and CBPC definitely work because CBBE Special and all the bodyslide physics clothes i have are good, its only when I use this body that I have problems. What should the load order of this and everything required for this be?

Edit: an hour later, after 4 days of screwing around, i have discovered the problem.

The cat ears mod has a skeleton.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25898?tab=description&BH=2

Is there a way I can get this body and these ears to work at the same time? I can't abandon the cute ears after all these years

On 12/7/2019 at 1:31 PM, Acro748 said:

To use SOS SMP collision, you must install an SMP-enabled version of SOS.

Also there is no smp support for belly node in this mod.

here textures.7z

It will be included in the next version.

It is possible(without script) if the 3bbb shape to only work at the smp without the armor and clothes replacer(3BBB Version).

In this case, however, this applies to naked and dead npc, which is undesirable.

And can't do it as we're planning to have the 3bbb version of the armor and replacer.

But, it is possible to apply the smp only to the live naked npc that is around the player using the script, so I will consideration it.

P.S It has been 2 weeks since work started BD Armor conversion to cbbe 3bbb version, but it will take a long time because there is too much work....

There is a vagina collisions are a bit inconsistent when using the Innie Outie slide.
I will try to improve on this.

Thank you very much:)

On 12/8/2019 at 2:32 PM, QTG27 said:

So I'm having an odd problem and I can't figure out whats causing it.  In general I've had no problems with this mod, even after switching to it from hdt-smp mid-playthrough when SKSE updated.  Now, for some reason, whenever I move my character (but not when still or if I jump or crouch in place), nearly the entirety of the anus mesh starts floating outside her body (around the base of her spine).  Standing.jpg.1a3a1db0a0e673c4a0da9cb2bc6bc9a7.jpgCrouching.jpg.488219c7da74924ad4ef5242a2e3530f.jpgJumping.jpg.48e94f3f182c2f86b778d98ef5ed4a16.jpg

Nothing when I'm either still or just jumping or crouching without moving

Walking(Back).jpg.892fd71ac36e06feb955dab183c2ee25.jpgWalking(Side).jpg.eaa495cbf81c8453290f57a6b999b79f.jpg

When I start to move

It only started after I became a vampire (a regular one not a lord, I'm using better vampires se 8.3), everything had been working fine for several days of gameplay before that.

The only thing I think it could be is a problem with the skeleton, but at this point I've reinstalled (and even updated) XPMSE and this (at seperate times). Both this and XPMSE are at the bottom of my load order.  Right now this is after XPMSE, I'm going to try swapping them next.  I have no idea what else this could be. Please help.

Edit: so, I just did some testing, swapping this and XPMSE didn't work.  But I also realized that the anus mesh only sticks out while walking or running.  It stays inside her body if I crouch walk or jump while moving (in fact it temporarily returns to the proper position if I jump while running or walking but breaks again when I land and continue moving).

Usually because there is no anus bone in skeleton file of char.

But, if there is nothing wrong with crouch, it will be an animation problem.

That the anus would be wrong if used skeleton rig file about XPMSSE version 4.5x.

However, animation made in the 4.5x version does not similar the picture.

So, there seems to be a problem with the Skeleton rig file one of among other versions.

It cannot be fixed unless Modder re-create an animation using the XPMSE version 4.6x. :/

On 12/8/2019 at 3:41 PM, -Player1- said:

Tried to get it working, worked.

Thats nice.

Tho, ive ran into a few issues with the HighPoly Equipable SoS. They don't seem to trigger the belly collision for some reason.

Any clue?

(Problem on my end - because they usually do - or a problem with the mod itself?)

Did your char work normally when played with a man who was not a futa?

If not work, the CBPColisionConfig.txt file in 3BBB mod should not be overwritten by any other mod.

18 hours ago, hunterr said:

I'm also having the inflated belly issue https://gyazo.com/aac85addf147cbcfe6a45593819cca25

I don't have sexlab or any inflation mods installed, so idk what could be causing this

Any ideas?

Because belly inflated is not worked a bodymorph.

Maybe if you write your mod list, someone here will tell you which mod did it.

And this link will help if you know which mod is and it support SLIF.

13 hours ago, high mood said:

thank you for this mod ...... it's nice mod ..... but there is something wrong & a lot of people concern about ... it's insane fps drop from 60 FPS to 20 or even 10 FPS !!!!!! i tried every way (( SMP - heavy option - Light option )) all the same ........ i have super machine with powerful display card ...... what the problem ??? i tried your nexus  CBBE 3BBB & it still happen .

It's a very rare case, sometimes when game playing with a male Dovakiin, I saw a case who went through a frame drop in a group of female NPCs.

I don't know how or why, but I saw a person who was fixed when I switched to game play with a female Dovakiin.

If this is the case, please send the your mod list. I need more info about this.

7 hours ago, QTG27 said:

So... new problem...

For some reason her breasts won't scale.

Well, they do but not visibly.  If I equip armor it expands as if scaling is working correct but, the actually body model is unchanged.

20191208211438_1.jpg.189a844b4c62e7615de3897b715e6362.jpg

The piercings (from Devious Devices) are where here breasts should be but they aren't (i would give pic without piercings but it would be identical to this just, you know, without floating jewelery)

20191208211446_1.jpg.1dff1e3d5456a8daa1c99dec32202f9a.jpg

When she's wearing armor you can't tell, but her breasts haven't really changed (sometimes they do in certain armors with cleavage but only a very small number).

Scaling itself is working properly, I've tested by manually increasing and decreasing via several methods and across several mods (which should be compatible with each other, I've done previous playthroughs with them and they worked fine), and when i equip anything it changes to fit whatever the current scale is.  I'm completely out of ideas on what could be causing this, so any ideas would be helpful.

Side note: it's just the visual scaling on the breasts by the way, the belly scales just fine

Because 3BBB mod uses its different breast bone, it may not work with node scaling.

So, use bodymorph if possible.

7 hours ago, TelTehLewd said:

I can't get this working at all. SMP and CBPC definitely work because CBBE Special and all the bodyslide physics clothes i have are good, its only when I use this body that I have problems. What should the load order of this and everything required for this be?

Edit: an hour later, after 4 days of screwing around, i have discovered the problem.

The cat ears mod has a skeleton.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25898?tab=description&BH=2

Is there a way I can get this body and these ears to work at the same time? I can't abandon the cute ears after all these years

FAQ has written the compatibility way for those mods in the guide in A2 of Q1.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SrwL4L61o__nrqCNKXsg1vB1ceibEKzc

Hmm... But I have a skeleton file for that mod.
here skeleton_female.nif

8 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Because 3BBB mod uses its different breast bone, it may not work with node scaling.

So, use bodymorph if possible.

How do I change that? I've tried some stuff ingame through the SLIF MCM menu, but I can't really find clear instructions anywhere.  All I managed to do was temporarily corrupt my save (didn't cause major problems, just had to quit to desktop and reload earlier save, deleted corrupted to be safe).

I use Egg Factory, and I have noticed that it doesn't show up in SLIF, could that be causing the issue?

So, I'm having a bit of an issue I cannot figure out; when enabled, this mod tanks my FPS. 

My LO in MO2 for SKSE v2.0.16, Game v1.5.80:

CBBE

... (SOS mods)

CBPC v1.2

Sinful CBP v6.1

Sinful CBP preset-saves-translations

CBBE 3BBB Advanced 1.0 (Lover's Lab) (default CBPConfig_3B.txt settings)

... (follower replacer, and standalone follower mods)

XP32MSSE v4.67

Where I'd normally enjoy 60+ fps, it's now cut in half, and down by a 3rd in more populated areas. 

Thanks in advance, still an awesome mod! Usually I can figure this stuff out on my own, but after trying various LO configurations and reinstalling, I'm tapped. If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to suggestion.

1 hour ago, Katsumirain said:

What exactly does this mean? Or what's the best way of fixing it? 

ScreenShot0.png.3cf462091af9c796a6ac71aae9ef3f10.png

That's a wrong texture for the body you're using. If this follower has it's own folder for textures, it's a pretty simple fix. Copy the textures from this mod and place them in the follower's body texture folder.

1 hour ago, Sevatt said:

That's a wrong texture for the body you're using. If this follower has it's own folder for textures, it's a pretty simple fix. Copy the textures from this mod and place them in the follower's body texture folder.

this is actually my player character. I went ahead and copied the texture folder from this mod into the tera elin 2 one, and it still stays the same. From there, I am stuck on what to do. 

Edit: Finally was able to get the body to get the right texture. But my head is now mismatched. Does anyone happen to know specifically what files I can have replaced to have the head/neck textures match the rest of her body?

7 hours ago, rb888 said:

Clean start Looks like old boobs on top of newer ones lol

Your meshes and textures are not updated properly in your data folder.  Also it's in your best interest to download a skin mod to ovewrite the whole body with a better looking texture. For the head mismatching it could be a mod issue are you using Pretty Face or something? If you are that could be a problem. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29114 this mod has a facial edit option that works great with the skin it provides, I've been using it since LE. 

5 hours ago, hokies001 said:

Your meshes and textures are not updated properly in your data folder.  Also it's in your best interest to download a skin mod to ovewrite the whole body with a better looking texture. For the head mismatching it could be a mod issue are you using Pretty Face or something? If you are that could be a problem. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29114 this mod has a facial edit option that works great with the skin it provides, I've been using it since LE. 

I am actually not using any skin mods for right now just to ensure that the body works being that I start worked on it two days ago. So now the body, hands, feet look find with no issues. But even after downloading Demoniac,  and other mods, i cant see what could possibly be overwriting the head/face. I reinstalled everything.

All my other races look great. Just this I can't seem to get this working. I'll keep working on it and hopefully it'll work. And if I find an answer, I'll edit this post just in case anyone else has this problem.

CBBE 3BBB has Belly node, Thighs and Calves movement, much more tender breasts with 3 breast bones.

CBBE 3BBB Advanced is added new body 3BBB Amazing(3BA) for new pussy shape and anus mesh.

This will give an amazing experience with the new Pussy shape and upcoming Anal animation support.

And can hope a little more CBPC support for SEXLAB!

- Bodyslide Support

- Compatible for feet, hands of CBBE SE

- Belly bulge Support for SOS (Human and Creature)

- New Pussy and Added Anus

- Add a new slider for Pussy

- Compatible support with All CBBE texture (don't need to change body skin textures for Pussy and Anus.)

- CBPC base with very light and smooth animation

- Free CBPC and SMP swap

- CBBE SE to CBBE 3BBB Advanced easy converting.

- Creature SOS compatible support for CBPC

Wow, that almost sounds like an UUNP-killer. It adds all the features UUNP has over CBBE, yet maintains the compatibility-advantage of CBBE. And body-skins work independent of pussy/anus-textures if i understand correctly, so no more being limited in skin-choice, just to get those bits working,

I'll give it a try later this weeks, but if it works as advertized, this might be the one body to rule them all. And i'm saying this as an UUNP-fanboy.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:15 PM, Acro748 said:

Usually because there is no anus bone in skeleton file of char.

But, if there is nothing wrong with crouch, it will be an animation problem.

That the anus would be wrong if used skeleton rig file about XPMSSE version 4.5x.

However, animation made in the 4.5x version does not similar the picture.

So, there seems to be a problem with the Skeleton rig file one of among other versions.

It cannot be fixed unless Modder re-create an animation using the XPMSE version 4.6x. :/

Did your char work normally when played with a man who was not a futa?

If not work, the CBPColisionConfig.txt file in 3BBB mod should not be overwritten by any other mod.

Because belly inflated is not worked a bodymorph.

Maybe if you write your mod list, someone here will tell you which mod did it.

And this link will help if you know which mod is and it support SLIF.

It's a very rare case, sometimes when game playing with a male Dovakiin, I saw a case who went through a frame drop in a group of female NPCs.

I don't know how or why, but I saw a person who was fixed when I switched to game play with a female Dovakiin.

If this is the case, please send the your mod list. I need more info about this.

thank you very much Acro748 for your concern ....... the problem came from mod called  ( Artesian Cloaks of Skyrim ) the mod is patch for other mod ( cloak of skyrim ) which is  make it HDT ..........  when i removed the patch the frame rate jump from 15 FPS to 60 in Whiterun !!!! even with heavy NPC mod that i have ! like : ( Inconsequential NPCs - Immersive Wenches - Whiterun Valley ) ........ so guys if any one have HDT patch for cloths or Outfits, i am sure the frame drop is from it ....... thank you my friend :)