If you did not read the whole post above, you will most likely destroy your game. And all of your savegames. Forever.

Actually, you won't do any harm to your installation. But now that I have your attention: Do read the above post since it contains really important information that will keep you from asking questions that show the whole forum that you were too lazy to read the post.

And you will make me not want to kill you. Or better yet, enslave you and sell you to the dirtiest brothel in Skyrim.

:heart:

Ha ha

hello every one

Yes of course, I've read the whole post

But I've got a question : in the Requirements We must install Custom Skeleton Replacers (Perfect 3-2 Variants) ok

but witch one How do we choose ?

In my case I use two body replacer:

Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes body replacer for males

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE body replacer for females

I do not know if this is important or not ?

If anyone explain this mater, I will be thankful

By the way English is not my native language.I hope I am clear enough

You should download any one of the perfect 3-2 skeletons or xp32. Install that skeleton after installing all of your body mods. That way the skeletons that come with the body mods will be replaced with the one you downloaded.

Ahahe Thank you It helped me a lot

I recall a ways back that you were in contact with the creator of Paradise Halls - Did anything ever come of that?  

I found PH recently and have had some success with it.  Like this mod appears to be, PH is headed in a great direction but just needs more work. One bit I noticed is that PH needs a better slaver's headquarters and that mountain base you revealed in a blog post a while back looks like a better headquarters.  :)

I would love to see these two mods work together given they seem to be doing very similar things.  It might be a good solution to your time constraints. 

If anyone else is modifying scripts like me, note that you need to remove the general slave faction at every slave death notification. Otherwise the next instance of that NPC will still have the faction set, and the enslave script will never come up.

You can demonstrate this to yourself by killing a slave (with a refid not starting with FF), resurrect him, and see if you can enslave him again.

If you just want to enslave a particular NPC that is hung this way, in the console you can target him and removefac xx00185B.

My favorite scene was Ceriwiden propositioning a slave I had hogtied. Never one to stand in the way of true love, I untied him and they

wandered off into the woods together.

I should note I also run PH because I like to station a slave in each tavern as a "working girl", and Niruins Business Plan goes along with that.

Another favorite scene:

Ex-slave Colette, dressed in fashionable iron slave collar and cuffs, and slave Leia outfit, always greeting me at the Mage College with "Good to see you! You sure know how to treat a Lady". The gift that keeps on giving.

Hi

I want to  play this mod but realized that the entrance is colliding with Northern Bathhouse :(   Is it possible to move the entrance? Please...

Thanx Iggy

Don't count on it. I'm fairly sure it won't happen anytime soon - or at all even.

Best to open it in the CK and move it yourself.

Hello. I really like your mod but i have a problem. When i command my slave to follow me and pass through a door to change cell, he/she doesn't come with me. I need to write "moveto player" in console to make him/her come to me. What should i do?

^Same problem as above, only my slave does come with me some of the time if I keep entering and exiting until she follows. Fast Traveling is the same.

(Could possible have something to do with distance to PC. If so, ignore.)

I got a different problem though. Whenever I enter/exist somewhere with my slave, her restraints get unequipped. I can't tell if they're genuinely unequipped or not, because she's not trying to escape at all, and she behaves the same as she did with them on.

Even stranger, if I just take some form of article of clothing from her (boots, collars whatever) she re-equips all of them.

Also, I don't seem to be able to actually do anything with her besides hogtie her. First off, the "select" only works in combination with the hogtie order, and neither the crop nor the cane work on her at all, ever.

I can sell her though.

So, besides the restraints of steel and all that, and the cane/crop, are there any other items in the mod currently? I haven't found any, and since the crop and cane don't do anything, I currently only have an awfully weak and helpless follower who quite literally isn't even worth selling since she actually costs me to do so.

The shopkeeper dude in the slave selling place, is he supposed to have anything to sell other than the basic collar/restrains and the hogtie book? And is he and the guy you sell your slaves to the only guys who actually have dialogue with you down there? Just wanna make sure if it's a lack of features or if I've done something wrong somewhere.

Heyo trying your mod out but wondering if it is going to encounter incompatibilities with Follower Mods like Amazing Follower Tweaks for example?

Can anyone confirm that AFT works with this or not I am having a problem with AFT and trying to figure out which mod is causing it TES5Edit has been no help in finding the conflict.

By the way the mod is awesome and fun I really do not wish to uninstall it I would much rather find the conflict if there is one and make a patch ;p

Thank you for the great work and keep it up

I can Confirm it is NOT S3 messing with the follow mod it was Lovers Comfort :(

^Same problem as above, only my slave does come with me some of the time if I keep entering and exiting until she follows. Fast Traveling is the same.

(Could possible have something to do with distance to PC. If so, ignore.)

I got a different problem though. Whenever I enter/exist somewhere with my slave, her restraints get unequipped. I can't tell if they're genuinely unequipped or not, because she's not trying to escape at all, and she behaves the same as she did with them on.

Even stranger, if I just take some form of article of clothing from her (boots, collars whatever) she re-equips all of them.

Also, I don't seem to be able to actually do anything with her besides hogtie her. First off, the "select" only works in combination with the hogtie order, and neither the crop nor the cane work on her at all, ever.

I can sell her though.

So, besides the restraints of steel and all that, and the cane/crop, are there any other items in the mod currently? I haven't found any, and since the crop and cane don't do anything, I currently only have an awfully weak and helpless follower who quite literally isn't even worth selling since she actually costs me to do so.

The shopkeeper dude in the slave selling place, is he supposed to have anything to sell other than the basic collar/restrains and the hogtie book? And is he and the guy you sell your slaves to the only guys who actually have dialogue with you down there? Just wanna make sure if it's a lack of features or if I've done something wrong somewhere.

Target your slave in the console and enter setlevel 1000,0,1,100

That will take care of both your weak slave and the selling price.

Select is only used to sell your slave; not hogtie.

You have no direct commands to control your slave - but they will fight for you in combat. A Vampire Mistwalker is a wonder to behold.

You can fix the unequip problem through the console too.

equipiten xx000d70,1 will make the iron collar be default gear, and it will never unequip itself on zoning.

985 hours playing Skyrim - and not bored yet, thanks to mods like this.

Hi everyone, i have a problem,

i can not have more two slave simultaneously, when I click the second and I chosen enslave that give the experience but it do not to show the inventory and he attacks me after recover. Ho and my enslave skill is 22 ^^.

And excuse me for my deplorable english.

Hi everyone, i have a problem,

i can not have more two slave simultaneously, when I click the second and I chosen enslave that give the experience but it do not to show the inventory and he attacks me after recover. Ho and my enslave skill is 22 ^^.

And excuse me for my deplorable english.

You can't have more than one slave unless you use the CK to add slots and initialize them.

See the author's post earlier in this topic.

so been looking for the sewer entrance for about 2 & wks (looking for 15 minutes seems stupid to Me), followed instructions, and tips shown throughout the thread.....can't find the fucking thing, can I ask someone to please show Me where to go, (screenie too if possible). Many thanx in advance :)

What the...?
Are you going to ask this question in every thread, that has an mod, that's interessting for you?

in case you got no clue, how difficult it is to translate a mod, you should try it yourself.

Especially from english, as there is only the word "you", that does not differ between genders. Finding a neutral way to translate those sentences is more then just difficult.

SexLab Romance got ~400 lines, that have to be translated w/o loosing the meaning of the original sentence.

Give us a break and some time. SexLab Romance translation put on hold, as it hurts my brain.

After spawning a bandit and enslaving her and spawning the same bandit, the new bandit is naked.

I don't want dungeons randomly filled with naked people. Will this only happen to the spawned bandits, or will it affect all bandits I find in caves?

I can't find sewers or Kollaryng. I have searched all over morthal. I even toggled grass and trees off to make sure I didn't miss it. Location description in op was really vague but I think might be a bug? Are there any pics or map markers? Just in case I'm going full retard. Thanks.

I can't find sewers or Kollaryng. I have searched all over morthal. I even toggled grass and trees off to make sure I didn't miss it. Location description in op was really vague but I think might be a bug? Are there any pics or map markers? Just in case I'm going full retard. Thanks.

Fast travel to morthal walk straight until you see a stone bridge, do not go over the bridge turn left and walk along the coast. The sewer entrance is a circular whole with wooden planks in front of it.

I figured it out. If you have Expanded Towns and Cities mod active. It makes part of the rock ledge engulf the sewers making it so you have to toggle clipping mode to get to it. No biggie, I can either deal with it or uninstall the mod. Or a fix if author is fine with that.

Just open it in the CK and move it someplace convenient for you (which may be in a completely different town). No one is going to break in your doors and demand you delete it :cool: .

Can any one help me? My game crashes every time i try to enter the second door in the sewers not the locked door but the next one.

Guess is because u need a custom skeleton like xp32 or perfect 3-2 skeleton booth can be finded in nexus. That is the why. Install it and done.