When I followed the instructions posted by AG I had no problems getting multiple slaves. 

However, there is a few bugs that are mod breaking that aren't related to that one. For example, slaves un-equip what you give them and frequently disappear when you enter a new zone, never to be found again. (Unless you use the console to port them to you...)

These have all been reported and the author is aware of them, but as he stated a page or so back, life is time demanding for him right now. 

Yeah I know ag12 is busy for now, and I am asking you guys, not ag12 lol.  I am just trying to figure out if I screwed up or if it is worthwhile for me to ninstall/reinstall the mod because of a possible bug or if I need to retry the steps for adding slots.

I extracted the BSA

Opened the esp in ck

Browsed and opened "ag12sx3qGlobal" from the object window

Clicked the "alias" tab

Right clicked on "slot01" and selected "duplicate" seven times

I renamed the slots to reflect a sequential numbering "slot02", "slot03", "slot04" ... "slot08"

I clicked the "scripts" tab

Selected the script "ag12sx3scrQuestGlobal01"

Click "properties"

Go down the list until I see "slot02" and select it

Make sure the quest is "ag12sx3qGlobal"

in the pick alias drop down I make sure it is the same, as the slot number I created for each new slot ... so slot02 = slot02 ... slot03 = slot03 etc

finish out all the slots that way

clock "ok" on the "script properties" window when done

click "ok" on the "quest window"

click the save button on the tool bar.

close ck

load the game

Is there anything in that sequence of actions that was incorrect or that I missed?

Yeah I know ag12 is busy for now, and I am asking you guys, not ag12 lol.  I am just trying to figure out if I screwed up or if it is worthwhile for me to ninstall/reinstall the mod because of a possible bug or if I need to retry the steps for adding slots.

I extracted the BSA

Opened the esp in ck

Browsed and opened "ag12sx3qGlobal" from the object window

Clicked the "alias" tab

Right clicked on "slot01" and selected "duplicate" seven times

I renamed the slots to reflect a sequential numbering "slot02", "slot03", "slot04" ... "slot08"

I clicked the "scripts" tab

Selected the script "ag12sx3scrQuestGlobal01"

Click "properties"

Go down the list until I see "slot02" and select it

Make sure the quest is "ag12sx3qGlobal"

in the pick alias drop down I make sure it is the same, as the slot number I created for each new slot ... so slot02 = slot02 ... slot03 = slot03 etc

finish out all the slots that way

clock "ok" on the "script properties" window when done

click "ok" on the "quest window"

click the save button on the tool bar.

close ck

load the game

Is there anything in that sequence of actions that was incorrect or that I missed?

The only thing I did differently was not rename the duplicated slots, I don't think that should make a difference though.

Honestly, I would just give up on this for now, just use the other slavery mod for now if you need to have it. I'm not going to name it, because it's probably a dumb idea to advertise another mod in this mods thread... but google is your friend. 

Being that it's the summer and this guy is in school, you shouldn't expect it to be updated anytime soon if at all. I don't know him or what he's doing, but I can't imagine making a slavery mod is at the top of his priority list. 

Being that it's the summer and this guy is in school, you shouldn't expect it to be updated anytime soon if at all. I don't know him or what he's doing, but I can't imagine making a slavery mod is at the top of his priority list.

Yep, that's right. At the moment, I don't have much time nor motivation to sit inside and mod, although I'd love to finish this mod.

I've got quite some stuff finished by now, but in order to release a new version I'd have to do a lot of cleanup and also finish some features.

I'll try my best to release some sort of 'alpha-alpha' soon, but I can't promise anything. Also you shouldn't expect too much, that way you won't be disappointed. :) 

Hey there ag12. I love you work, and I am beyond gracious of the amount of effort you put into this mod. I know you are busy but an update soon would be absolutely amazing. Also, I know you contacted layham (I think his name is), or at least tried to. Did you guys ever decide to team up? Tackling on this mod alone cannot be easy. I think if you guys teamed up, you guys could split the work amounts like a developer team of sorts. You've probably already considered this though, anyway thanks again for the mod and I'll stay tuned for the next update (whenever it may be).

Hi ag12, I'm  looking into your mod, just wonder what might be the reason your slave storage does not accept non-unique characters, prevent them from being traded. it's kinda hard to find non-unique chars and enslave them without interrupting regular gaming though...

Thanks.

Good approach, poor execution. Enslavement for gold is lore friendly but many things are missing. Punishment, dancing, entertainment, sex, prostitution and so on. I am well aware that the mod is still alpha, but the effort for enslavement is too high, a sale is not worth it (each ring is worth more) and otherwise useless.

Yes there are enough suggestions, I wait for the beta. :)

After uninstalling, my SexLab Submit no longer worked, i must clean my saves from any SexLab and reinstall SexLab helped but my stats resetet now :/

The joys of alpha versions. But you shouldn't complain, as it's never recommended to use alpha or beta versions in your regular gameplay.
And if i remember right, the author didn't want this mod to have any sex in it. if was supposed to be a framework for slavery, so others, that mod for this framework, would have to deliver sex and other stuff.
The prices for slaves where planned to be dynamic, based on how many of the race are around. The rarer a race, the more money you get.

Right now, S³ is more of a tech demo, we can check out... and which sadly isn't being worked on anymore.

The joys of alpha versions. But you shouldn't complain, as it's never recommended to use alpha or beta versions in your regular gameplay.

Sure, that was my mistake. Was rather meant as a reference, not as an accusation.

And if i remember right, the author didn't want this mod to have any sex in it. if was supposed to be a framework for slavery, so others, that mod for this framework, would have to deliver sex and other stuff.

I only suggested sex? Read again. :)

The prices for slaves where planned to be dynamic, based on how many of the race are around. The rarer a race, the more money you get.

The prices are ridiculously low. Besides, no one pays only a piece of gold for a beast race in Skyrim. Elves are higher in price. Much higher.

Right now, S³ is more of a tech demo, we can check out... and which sadly isn't being worked on anymore.

This is unfortunately true. :/

I only suggested sex? Read again.  :)

And i only pointed out, that he already refused including sex, or everything else that goes beyond pure enslaving, for given reasons.

And since this mod is no longer being worked on, it's very unlikely that someone will mke a mod base on S³, that'll deliver what you requested.

Even tho, most sex mods can somehow work with S³. it's just not as immersive as it could be with direct support for S³.

The prices are ridiculously low. Besides, no one pays only a piece of gold for a beast race in Skyrim. Elves are higher in price. Much higher.

The prices are more of a placeholder.

This is unfortunately true. :/

Sadly. Let's wait for SD2, which will feature a lightweigth enslavement framework, but without most of the features, S³ offers/planned to offer.

Or you check out Paradise Halls. it's an fairly advanced slavery mod, but w/o the features you requested as well.
i switched to it and really like it. Don't know if he included enslavement for the player, as i didn't try the latest version yet.

I'm wondering if I installed this correctly - seems i can enslave just fine, but I have no idea where the slave market (Kollaring) is, it's not showing on the map.  Tried googling it but no results besides this thread.  Could you pinpoint it on the map so I can maybe manually find it?

It's fun to have a slave following me everywhere, but it's just too dangerous for where I go - they can't resist going to combat and getting one shotted, is there a way to keep them somewhere they don't run away? (and how would that be possible)

@graven8or

i had trouble finding the market too, its actually in the sewers in....morthal i think its called, when you cross the bridge into the town go right straight away, you'll find a hatch leading to the sewers the market is in there

but i also have a question, is this mod working with sexlab running submit and romance and lovers company? iv got them all installed with sx3 last int he  load order, but i don't get either the markets or the option to enslave ppl when they in bleed-out

I'm wondering if I installed this correctly - seems i can enslave just fine, but I have no idea where the slave market (Kollaring) is, it's not showing on the map.  Tried googling it but no results besides this thread.  Could you pinpoint it on the map so I can maybe manually find it?

It's fun to have a slave following me everywhere, but it's just too dangerous for where I go - they can't resist going to combat and getting one shotted, is there a way to keep them somewhere they don't run away? (and how would that be possible)

I really cannot understand why people insist on google rather than using the perfrectly good search engine specific to LL.  If you type in "koll" in the search at the top, you'll find several posts that discuss the location.  For brevety's sake I have a link to one of those posts (gee, happens to be mine :D ) that discusses the location in Morthal - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13301-s%C2%B3-skyrim-slavery-system/page-22?do=findComment&comment=383535 .

Since the discussion thread seems to be dead and this one more active, I'll repost here:

How about flipping this idea on its head?

I tend to play a goodie so what I've been searching for is not slavery but bounty-hunting. Capture someone and deliver them to their enemies, whether that's the stormcloaks (want you to capture an Imperial officer), or bandits (capture a noble to ransom) or even the Jarl - dangerous criminal needs to be caught for questioning or justice rather than killed. You could play the black, white or the grey sides of such a system.

You might even run into some bandits and one of them yields. As a goodie all you really do there is wait for them to start attacking again or if you've got the right mods, let them get away. Far more satisfying to tie them up and take them back to the Jarl, and maybe collect a nice little bounty for your trouble. As a baddie you could do all the things that are covered by this mod already. And somewhere in the middle you could try to ransom them back to their faction, beat the location of a valuable stash out of them or use them as a lure in an ambush.

At its most basic, a fine modification would be the ability to sell bandit faction slaves to the hold guards, and another nice fearture would be the ability to let them go, either in exchange for something or just because. 

Like most lurkers I'm afraid I'm not much good for actual modding. I have tried, but mostly achieve frustration and CTDs.

I guess I'm too noob to search within the site and not google lol, thanks for the tips, will start making my way to Marthol now :)

(on a side note, shouldn't the location be in FAQ?)

From the first post:

III. Installation

To install this mod, simply copy the content of the archive into your Skyrim/Data folder. It should not replace any data, except for older versions of S³. Don't forget to enable the .esp in your Skyrim launcher or mod manager.

Important information: The alpha versions (0.1a & 0.1b) do not support the dialogue correctly yet. For dialogue to show up as intended, load the game and save instantly. Then reload the exact same savegame. That will not take longer than 20 seconds, but fixes the 'bug'.

To get started, travel to the small town of Morthal and visit the sewers. The sewer entrance is found near the riverside.

(Bolding and font size of "Morthal" by me...)

hm... I think I skipped the "installation" part a little and didn't see it, sorry about that.

I am wondering though, is this mod in any way conflicting with T3nd0s Skyrim Redone? I mean in a sense that I don't see slavery skill tree at all and seen its existence mentioned in this forum.

No clue what that skyrim redone is, that you mentioned, but this mod doesn't give you a visible slavery skill tree. Once you enslave someone you will get a message that you gained some XP. Having enough XP, your skill increases. These messages are displayed in the upper left corner of your screen.

Since the discussion thread seems to be dead and this one more active, I'll repost here:

How about flipping this idea on its head?

I tend to play a goodie so what I've been searching for is not slavery but bounty-hunting. Capture someone and deliver them to their enemies, whether that's the stormcloaks (want you to capture an Imperial officer), or bandits (capture a noble to ransom) or even the Jarl - dangerous criminal needs to be caught for questioning or justice rather than killed. You could play the black, white or the grey sides of such a system.

You might even run into some bandits and one of them yields. As a goodie all you really do there is wait for them to start attacking again or if you've got the right mods, let them get away. Far more satisfying to tie them up and take them back to the Jarl, and maybe collect a nice little bounty for your trouble. As a baddie you could do all the things that are covered by this mod already. And somewhere in the middle you could try to ransom them back to their faction, beat the location of a valuable stash out of them or use them as a lure in an ambush.

At its most basic, a fine modification would be the ability to sell bandit faction slaves to the hold guards, and another nice fearture would be the ability to let them go, either in exchange for something or just because. 

Like most lurkers I'm afraid I'm not much good for actual modding. I have tried, but mostly achieve frustration and CTDs.

You may want to try out the Dark Investigations mod: http://dark-investigations.blogspot.com/?zx=ed11f664e8ae8ebe

It's still a work in progress but definitely worth checking out.

If you did not read the whole post above, you will most likely destroy your game. And all of your savegames. Forever.

Actually, you won't do any harm to your installation. But now that I have your attention: Do read the above post since it contains really important information that will keep you from asking questions that show the whole forum that you were too lazy to read the post.

And you will make me not want to kill you. Or better yet, enslave you and sell you to the dirtiest brothel in Skyrim.

:heart:

Ha ha

hello every one

Yes of course, I've read the whole post

But I've got a question : in the Requirements We must install Custom Skeleton Replacers (Perfect 3-2 Variants) ok

but witch one How do we choose ?

In my case I use two body replacer:

Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes body replacer for males

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE body replacer for females

I do not know if this is important or not ?

If anyone explain this mater, I will be thankful

By the way English is not my native language.I hope I am clear enough

You need the zaz animation pack, and a custom skeleton for this mod to run nicely. Body replacer on the other hand does not matter. Use the ones that you have mentioned.

You can find the zaz animation pack on loverslab, among the other adult mods. For the skeleton, check nexus.

If you did not read the whole post above, you will most likely destroy your game. And all of your savegames. Forever.

Actually, you won't do any harm to your installation. But now that I have your attention: Do read the above post since it contains really important information that will keep you from asking questions that show the whole forum that you were too lazy to read the post.

And you will make me not want to kill you. Or better yet, enslave you and sell you to the dirtiest brothel in Skyrim.

:heart:

Ha ha

hello every one

Yes of course, I've read the whole post

But I've got a question : in the Requirements We must install Custom Skeleton Replacers (Perfect 3-2 Variants) ok

but witch one How do we choose ?

In my case I use two body replacer:

Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes body replacer for males

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE body replacer for females

I do not know if this is important or not ?

If anyone explain this mater, I will be thankful

By the way English is not my native language.I hope I am clear enough

You should download any one of the perfect 3-2 skeletons or xp32. Install that skeleton after installing all of your body mods. That way the skeletons that come with the body mods will be replaced with the one you downloaded.