Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

2 Joe Average, Greypanda

Thanks guys, that’s all I wanted to know about Klaudia.

I will look forward to her appearance in the game!
Klaudia without a skirt is very, very interesting!:mrgreen:
And then, maybe other mods for Ryza, Klaudia and other girls in the game will appear.:)

And the game is very interesting.

22 hours ago, gbaby1991 said:

Hey everyone, so I have seen this mod on the steam community screenshot pages. Anyone have any clue how to get this or make a similar mod?

curious Ryza mod.png

curious ryza mod 2.png

the skirts the same as on comment #17 but the bust is still covered wheres the mod for the extra bust like in the picture above? tried the nurusuke mod but it did not have any effect on any outfit of ryza only the one from comment #17 removed the panties.

6 minutes ago, brook09 said:

the skirts the same as on comment #17 but the bust is still covered wheres the mod for the extra bust like in the picture above? tried the nurusuke mod but it did not have any effect on any outfit of ryza only the one from comment #17 removed the panties.

it should be from here https://ux.getuploader.com/steam_mod_share/

the top three from the top are:
The new skirtless and stockingless mod for klaudia that was released 12 hours ago
The skirtless mod for ryza with no ribbon
The skirtless mod for ryza with the ribbon

20 minutes ago, Navylian said:

There is any way to have the nuresuke mod for the summer outfit but without the "transparent shirt"? (no bandages or nipples will be nice)
I mean, without the belt and wet effect only ? (or without the belt only, idc)

pc00h.zip

Just the summer outfit without the belt.

Does anyone know the name of the 19 game of the Atelier series (A19)?

What Atelier is this mod for (see picture below)
The name of the archive is written as A19, but I don’t know what Atelier is called by this number 19.
I would be grateful for the full title of this part.

preview.jpg

1 hour ago, styx101 said:

Does anyone know the name of the 19 game of the Atelier series (A19)?

What Atelier is this mod for (see picture below)
The name of the archive is written as A19, but I don’t know what Atelier is called by this number 19.
I would be grateful for the full title of this part.

preview.jpg

atelier lydie & suelle

On 11/8/2019 at 11:01 AM, Lumachina said:

Hmm after i compress it with texture works it just crashes the game after the opening song?

It has something to do with the "gust_g1t.exe", the repacked file causes the game to crash even when you make no edits to the files.  

59 minutes ago, styx101 said:

Gust Tool. As far as I know, this is an official free tool.
Personally, I use it only for implementing mods, unpacking and repackaging Pak files.
So far, I have never had any problems with this tool.

gust_tools.zip 95.75 kB · 1 download

I've been using "Gust Tool" as well and have no problem with Pak, except for "g1t" files.

For some reason when you repack g1t files with the gust tool, even when you don't make any changes to the files

it crashes the game.

Note: This might sound confusing but If you then try to "unpack" the g1t file that you "repacked" you'll get an error with the "gust_g1t.exe" tool.

45 minutes ago, Laik96 said:

I've been using "Gust Tool" as well and have no problem with Pak, except for "g1t" files.

For some reason when you repack g1t files with the gust tool, even when you don't make any changes to the files

it crashes the game.

Note: This might sound confusing but If you then try to "unpack" the g1t file that you "repacked" you'll get an error with the "gust_g1t.exe" tool.

Came here for mod help only to be met with this same repacking issue :T I hope it gets resolved soon. I wanna make the cute cuter. 

2 Laik96

I'm sorry.
There is another older program called Atelier_PAK_Decrypt.

As far as I understand, it is for older games in the series (A17 and A18), but try it too. Maybe this will help you.

Atelier_PAK_Decrypt.zip

PS. And yes. Maybe you need to contact one of the modders, for example, the same Modernchan and find out how he did all this and what tools he used?
As far as I understand, he somehow did what you are trying to do?

2 hours ago, SoulthePupper said:

Came here for mod help only to be met with this same repacking issue :T I hope it gets resolved soon. I wanna make the cute cuter. 

I had the same issue with the other tools corrupting the files and causing game crashes. 

This is the only one I found that will let you repack the texture files with no corruption. G1tRePack20180726.zip

For those who don't understand Japanese here are the instructions for use:

Make a backup of your g1t file first.

1. Drag and drop the g1t file you want to modify into the top input area.

2. If you want to extract the files from it then click the button at the top right. (If you extracted them with another tool then skip this step.)

3. Edit the dds file(s) you want.

4. Drag and drop the edited dds file into the 2nd input area.

5. Click the bottom right button to add your edited dds file into the g1t file and overwrite the old one.

My Ryza: 

181825795_Atelier_Ryza2019-11-0817-49-11.thumb.png.a1a866452eed3894e1ceadae9795ab64.png

36 minutes ago, wolf404 said:

I had the same issue with the other tools corrupting the files and causing game crashes. 

This is the only one I found that will let you repack the texture files with no corruption. G1tRePack20180726.zip

For those who don't understand Japanese here are the instructions for use:

Make a backup of your g1t file first.

1. Drag and drop the g1t file you want to modify into the top input area.

2. If you want to extract the files from it then click the button at the top right. (If you extracted them with another tool then skip this step.)

3. Edit the dds file(s) you want.

4. Drag and drop the edited dds file into the 2nd input area.

5. Click the bottom right button to add your edited dds file into the g1t file and overwrite the old one.

YOU ARE THE BEST! THANK YOU!

On 11/8/2019 at 1:22 PM, hilbo75 said:

it should be from here https://ux.getuploader.com/steam_mod_share/

the top three from the top are:
The new skirtless and stockingless mod for klaudia that was released 12 hours ago
The skirtless mod for ryza with no ribbon
The skirtless mod for ryza with the ribbon

Would it be possible to remove the ribbon from the bust on this one but leave the skirt??