Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

1 hour ago, styx101 said:

I did everything as you said - through the program gust_tools
unpacked, inserted with replacement a file from Moderchan mod and again packed everything correctly.
At the beginning of the game, Ryza still had her red shorts on her and nothing has changed.
Please tell me, maybe she just needs to change some costume in the game and then everything will be right?
If so, tell me if she can change the suit to the right one for the mod and how and where to do it?
I'm just new to the game.

Thanks a lot in advance for the answers.

https://twitter.com/LuciferxBell/status/1191058111303421952

2 hours ago, Lumachina said:

Red shorts? Did you not change her costume to Divertimento Embrace at the Diary?

No, I didn’t. Not changed.:)
I said that I hadn’t figured it out yet in the game.
That's why I asked about changing the suit because I suspected that something was wrong, because I unpacked the pack, correctly integrated the mod into it and packed it and did everything right.

I apologize for my stupidity.:mrgreen:
I still do not understand this game.
And the control is designed primarily for the console, but I have a computer and keyboard only.

Thank Yoy very much for Your help, dear friend.

5 minutes ago, styx101 said:

No, I didn’t. Not changed.:)
I said that I hadn’t figured it out yet in the game.
That's why I asked about changing the suit because I suspected that something was wrong, because I unpacked the pack, correctly integrated the mod into it and packed it and did everything right.
Please tell me in more detail how to change a suit? You said that this can be done through the diary?
In any case, thank you very much for your help!
Now I understand what needs to be done.

Did you click that link above showed you in pictures.

I did a few simple tests with placing the character files in the wrong folder and renaming them. For example: copying both files inside of   ...\Data\x64\character\pc00b   into   ...\Data\x64\character\pc00e  and changing the "b" in both file names to "e" resulted in the first alternative color for Ryza turning into the Blue Puni outfit that isn't supposed to be out yet. I only did a handful of tests and made assumptions based on the character order in the Changing Room and the file name patterns so if you notice something is wrong please say so.

Ryza:
pc00a = default
pc00a_wet = default when wet
pc00b = blue puni T-shirt
pc00c = white T-shirt
pc00d = Klaudia-style outfit
pc00e = alt color 1
pc00f = alt color 2
pc00g = alt color 3
pc00h = summer

Klaudia:
pc01a = default
pc01e = alt color 1
pc01f = alt color 2
pc01g = alt color 3
pc01h = summer

Lent:
pc02a = default
pc02e = alt color 1
pc02f = alt color 2
pc02g = alt color 3
pc02h = summer

Tao:
pc03a = default
pc03e = alt color 1
pc03f = alt color 2
pc03g = alt color 3
pc03h = summer

Empel:
pc04a = default

Lila:
pc05a = default

16 hours ago, Joe Average said:

I did a few simple tests with placing the character files in the wrong folder and renaming them. For example: copying both files inside of   ...\Data\x64\character\pc00b   into   ...\Data\x64\character\pc00e  and changing the "b" in both file names to "e" resulted in the first alternative color for Ryza turning into the Blue Puni outfit that isn't supposed to be out yet. I only did a handful of tests and made assumptions based on the character order in the Changing Room and the file name patterns so if you notice something is wrong please say so.

Ryza:
pc00a = default
pc00a_wet = default when wet
pc00b = blue puni T-shirt
pc00c = white T-shirt
pc00d = Klaudia-style outfit
pc00e = alt color 1
pc00f = alt color 2
pc00g = alt color 3
pc00h = summer

Klaudia:
pc01a = default
pc01e = alt color 1
pc01f = alt color 2
pc01g = alt color 3
pc01h = summer

Lent:
pc02a = default
pc02e = alt color 1
pc02f = alt color 2
pc02g = alt color 3
pc02h = summer

Tao:
pc03a = default
pc03e = alt color 1
pc03f = alt color 2
pc03g = alt color 3
pc03h = summer

Empel:
pc04a = default

Lila:
pc05a = default

it would be great if you can find the divertimento embrace outfit too

On 11/2/2019 at 9:55 PM, Lumachina said:

unpack pack00_02.pak a data folder will be created, now copy moderchans data folder onto the one you just created confirm overwrite files. now repack it by dragging the pack00_02.json onto gust_pak.You will have a new pack00_02.pak file just copy it into the main data folder now. Should be good

Use the tools from https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools/releases to unpack pack00_02.pak and follow these instruction.

On 11/3/2019 at 2:32 AM, tigers said:

How did one of them, got the dark skinned ryza? is it hidden in the game files? Also there are other costumes hidden in the file such as the blue puni costume. I hope someone can find them all and make a list like that of blue reflection.

I don't think the darkskin mod was ever released just seems like it was only showcased via twitter so far