Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

By the way, gentlemen ...
Is there anything known about modifications for other Atelier games? For the Arland trilogy, for example, and other games of Atelier series?
I have one suggestion. Let's discuss here not only mods for Atelier Riza,

but also mods for other games in the series so that we do not scatter around different angles of the forum.
Unless, of course, the moderators are not against it.

2 Greypanda

Maybe. )

2 EcchiChuu

Thank You very much for good works and sharing!

Install it in the same way as the mod for Ryza through the gust tool in PACK00_02.PAK?

Or in another PAK file?

And one more question. Does this character, Claudia, often appear in the game? Does she take part in battles or does this character appear very rarely?
I just don’t yet know this game yet.
Thanks.

1 hour ago, zeroth15th said:

Guessing the Divertimento Embrace costume is no longer available for the mod to work? Bummer, wasted money on the deluxe edition then.

It might become free later. Also you can manually get the costume files and replace them with other costumes. The list is provided above

On 11/5/2019 at 5:31 PM, Futa Lover said:

I don't think the darkskin mod was ever released just seems like it was only showcased via twitter so far

True but easy to replicate, edit the .dds files. I just used a hue/multiply filter layer in Photoshop to turn her chocolate.

I get the .dds by extracting the pak file using a18_decyrpt (however i'm sure gust tools works also as described in this thread)

You can also edit the costumes this way but i don't have the effort to make anything decent.

Btw you'll need either Intel or Nvidias dds plugin for photoshop in order to edit/save the .dds then re import textures into .g1t using the same extraction tool

Spoiler

QbAXl8s.png

Hope some people can make some nice textures using this method

29 minutes ago, 201193 said:

what settings are used for saving the edited dds.

I use gimp and i tried saving multiple formats of dds and none of them work in the game!

i do aso have paint.net so saving there also works too is you gave the settings,

thanks in advance!

Edit: sorry realized it didn't load the preset - took the ss hastily

Here are my settings

https://i.ibb.co/WpzgnL8/ddssetting.png

For alpha channel you will need to set it to Compression BC3 (DXT5) TextureType to (color+alpha) clothes have alpha values

2 minutes ago, Joe Average said:

styx101 - Klaudia joins you a bit after you get the hideout. I think I got her at about 20 hour in.

CronoAbe - Here are the deafault Klaudia files

pc01a_model.elixir.gz 1.37 MB · 0 downloads pc01a_model.g1t 16.3 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you very much!! XD

What I'm trying to do is somehow get her klaudia outfit hairstyle (hair down, no hat) onto her summer version, but I'm not having much luck haha

3 hours ago, Joe Average said:

styx101 - Klaudia joins you a bit after you get the hideout. I think I got her at about 20 hour in.

CronoAbe - Here are the default Klaudia files that go in the   ...\Data\x64\character\pc01a    folder

pc01a_model.elixir.gz 1.37 MB · 15 downloads pc01a_model.g1t 16.3 MB · 16 downloads

Sorry I meant for the Ryza's version of it, called pc00d if anyone could upload those please XD