9 hours ago, DrakoWerewolf said:

I was able to get the mod running with Anniversary Edition, but the game crashes when I add Alternate Start. Tried putting at the end, then at the beginning of the lead order, same result. In rb888 mod load order, I saw 'YA Live Another Life Patch.esp', but I can't seem to find where to get it.

I will reupload them They are base from so Furry mods YA thingies.

Actually, the schlong stuff doesn't depend on XPMSE. I don't know how stable the SOS stuff is on AE, but the swapping is just equipping different armors with some smallish scripts to make it happen. Could be that swapping meshes during animations is hinky on AE. Try going in and out of first person, might make a difference.

On 1/16/2022 at 2:28 PM, Bad Dog said:

Ya compatibility that way fine... but I'll stop worrying about stuff that *doesn't* work on AE. E.g. dunno of XPMSE is there yet, or whether I can edit the skeleton at all, which affects digi feet. I might roll back to doing digi feet through the skeleton instead of with NiOverride. Dunno what the SL/SOS status is but I'd just do the best I could with whatever's there and stop maintaining the rest.

You should >_> I Find the skeleton method easier to work with when it comes to getting footwear to work.

7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Ben Doon follower, duh. Google is your friend.

(Also I believe it says in the ESP's description field)

I REALLY haven't been keeping up with Skyrim mods as of late.  I am WAY out of the loop about follower mods.  I had tried google and here, but didn't see a result.  Turns out he was on Nexus.  Whoops. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2022 at 1:00 AM, vmu101 said:

Please, help. Erection or all Schlong (leaving behind the hole) disappears in the middle of the animation. I do not know very well in Papyrus, but it seems your mod will reappear, but I can't understand why?

loadorder.txt 2.64 kB · 1 download plugins.txt 2.68 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 116.37 kB · 2 downloads

This is a noted issue with the YA-SAM patch, I believe. It has something to do with the automatic toggling of the free cam during SL. You can turn that off and it should work fine. Alternatively, you can use the console to toggle free cam off (tfc) and then back on, and the schlongs should reappear during the animation.

2 minutes ago, Alatos1 said:

Я полагаю, что это известная проблема с патчем YA-SAM. Это как-то связано с автоматическим переключением свободной камеры во время SL. Вы можете отключить это, и это должно работать нормально. Кроме того, вы можете использовать консоль, чтобы отключить свободную камеру (tfc), а затем снова включить, и шланги должны снова появиться во время анимации.

Yes, I know about this method, but it didn't help me. The animation starts with schlong and everything is fine.
But when going from stage to stage (usually stage 5 > stage 6)
schlong disappears and reappears, but without an erection
(or maybe it won't appear, usually with a PC)

I have tried to fix this in the load order, and uninstalling/ installing and starting from scratch, and I cannot for the life of me figure out the cause of this, but some races are getting black face. I have been focusing on lykios first, and cannot get this straightened out for anything. I'm using YA SE 10.3 in skyrim vr. is this my life now?20220221163423_1.thumb.jpg.f8cd9308a701aa0ca3a7e900c4de9d91.jpg

On 2/25/2022 at 2:12 AM, Sir yoloswagbro said:

I have tried to fix this in the load order, and uninstalling/ installing and starting from scratch, and I cannot for the life of me figure out the cause of this, but some races are getting black face. I have been focusing on lykios first, and cannot get this straightened out for anything. I'm using YA SE 10.3 in skyrim vr. is this my life now?20220221163423_1.thumb.jpg.f8cd9308a701aa0ca3a7e900c4de9d91.jpg

Use More Informative Console, and find out what is modifying that NPC.