Hi,

I like the functionality that this mod offers to shave the head of the player character.
The hair then grows back in several stages and according to the time set in the MCM menu.

But there is a bug when the hairstyle has a name different from its ref_id, or when several hairstyles have the same name (this is the case in the KS Hairdos mod for example)

The mod detects the original hairstyle by retrieving its name, then makes hairstyle changes via the ref_id, hence the problem if they do not have the same value.
Result : the original hairstyle is not applied at the end of the hair regrowth process.
The final hairstyle then remains the horrible HairFemaleImperial1 instead of that which the character had before being shaved.

FIX:
I modified and recompiled the ndun_configquest_scr.pex script so that the detection of the original hairstyle gets the ref_id instead of the name, using the new function added in SKSE 2.0.17: HeadPart.GetPartName
Specifically, in the GetCurrentHair() function of the script, I replaced actualhair = h.GetName() with actualhair = h.GetPartName()

For those interested, the attachment is to be installed with your mod manager, or by hand in the data / scripts and data / source / scripts directories of the game

FIX Naked Dungeons OriginalHair Regrow.rar

Requirements : SKSE64 2.0.17 is required (and therefore also Skyrim SE version 1.5.97)

Thanks to the author of this fun mod and to the one who converted it on SSE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I use Nether's Follower Framework, and I am having issues with followers retaining items when I come out of the dungeon when I use the 'alternate inventory' to store the items. From what I can see, weapons will always return, armor will not. But if the follower is wearing armor, it comes back. I haven't tested other items yet

• 2 months later...

when the game says to "search for your equipment in or around X," is that the entrance event or the dungeon event? I did not see any dialogue options with the guards for the dungeon event, but there are also no chests anywhere near the entrance of the dungeon and the quest marker just leads me to the map icon for the dungeon.

I'm having the same problem as cobra just with the LE Version. In my case it's Bleak Falls Barrow. Ran twice through, found even a container with my name on it, but it was empty. I also found nothing at the main or the back entrance. So I used the debug function to complete the quest at get my stuff back.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Made a CBBE 3BBB Bodyslide conversion of the outfits in this mod.

Just download and (batch) build the Naked Dungeons (CBBE 3BBB) group.

I also included a BodySlide for the shoes and added the MSF - More Sliders for Feet sliders to it. You don't need this mod to use the sliders, if you prefer vanilla CBBE feet then just don't touch the sliders. Also the weight painting on the shoes were scuffed so you should definitely build them one way or another, as I've fixed them. Also fixed some weights on the draugr and hide outfits yadda yadda.

Naked Dungeons CBBE 3BBB Bodyslide.zip

• 2 months later...

Having an issue at Embershard Mine. Twice before traps worked as they should.

Naked Dungeons triggers, but doesn’t get past loading screen. Hear sound in background, but nothing happening. Exercised, came back, no change. Restarted computer. After turning onND  debug option, got message about cursing the bastard who trapped the gate, and froze there. Disabled ND, saved, and got in. Saved, reloaded before entry, re-enabled and tried again. Got in w/ ND disabled. Freeze on message w/ ND enabled.

Checked papyrus, there were several entries pertaining to Deviously Enslaved Continued. Disabled DEC and tried again.

Didn’t help. Tried disabling ddEnchanted Chests. Maybe too many scripts at this location?

I can get through if I don’t trigger the trap. If trap triggers, freeze.

Didn’t have Lucien at prev. attempts. If I trigger the trap w/ Lucien waiting outside and both DEC’s disabled, I still get the big freeze. I am attaching papyrus logs and load order. Any help will be appreciated.

I did not install any mods between working events [traps] and Embershard. I did recruit Lucien in between (why I tried having him wait outside). Also, I installed Helgen Reborn but, per that mod's instructions, did not enable the plug in until after leaving Helgen cave w/ Stormcloak or Imperial Legion guy. In fact, I didn't enable it until after killing the dragon at the Watch Tower. Bleak Falls was the last working location for Naked Dungeon traps. Thanks for any help.

loadorder.txt Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.2.log Papyrus.3.log

EDIT 1/5/21:  Further research tells me the issue is with Naked Dungeons (ND) and Helgen Reborn (HR).

1. Installed all mods, but disabled HR plugin per HR instructions. ND trap works fine
  2. Enable HR plugin, start game. Journal entry appears saying to read guide. ND trap works fine
  3. Read guide. Journal entry appears telling you somebody is looking for you. ND trap works fine.
  4. Meet quest giver from step 3. ND trap stops working. Transition screen freeze. Sound working in background, though.
  5. This location used in HR, tried at Folgunthar. Freeze.

Unless somebody has some other ideas for me to try, will wait and see if trap feature of ND works after all HR is done. I think only ND traps are affected, not the other features.

EDIT 4/3/21:  Sorry, thought I updated this post already. The issue was temporary. Once I progressed through the intial couple of stages for Helgen Reborn, I could get naked in as many dungeons as I wanted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@galahad_69 I have enjoyed playing your mod on Oldrim and SE. This playthrough I encountered an issue that I hope you or somebody else can help me with.

I have 5 custom followers, each with their own AI instead of the vanilla follower AI. I do not have, or need, a follower framework. My followers are: Inigo, Lucien, Kaidan, M.H.A.R.P.H.I.N. and Buttons (the little dog follower).

I was sent to the Halted Stream Camp pit as a result of a FMEA enchanting accident. I entered the camp and was knocked out. My gear was gone. So far, so good (or should it be so far, so bad?). As far as I can tell, only one follower was [partially] stripped - Inigo.

Inigo lost his Riften guard's armor, Riften guard's helmet, and his Riften guard's boots - these items are from Guards Overhaul - New Weapons and Armour SE v1. He still has the matching gauntlets, an ancient nord shield, his weapons, and some misc. items.

I found the familiar package, my stuff was all there, but none of Inigo's stuff. I checked with the other followers and none of them had it either.

Here's the papyrus log.

Oh, my npc stripping chance is set to 1%.

Thank you.

Papyrus.0.log

• 1 month later...

I have a problem finding my stuff.

Journal says talk to guard in Solstheim. Went to Raven Rock, spoke to several. No map markers and no theft tax dialog. Where's the guard? I don't know of any guards other than the ones in RR.

I have SE version 2.0.1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

I am getting spammed with Wooden Sticks! xD It feels like every other bush has one.

PLEASE tell me which option stops that. I don't want them!

Thank you for your help!

I know what you mean, go by a patch of Tundra Cotton and WHAM, stick city.

Turn off 'Improvised Items' in the immortality tab.. That's great when you're first naked and don't have any weapons, but I always have to remember to turn it off again.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Unsure why but even if i put a high percentage for using devious device with the mod each time i enter a dungeon i get nothing of that. at first i tought it was because i had the last beta of DD but even with the last public beta it doesn't work.

All the other fonction do work ! :)

• 2 weeks later...