Sexlab tools for SE (Patched)

Just to confirm for things clear (there seems many user who not understand covnersion process)   what author did is,

Extract original LE sexlab tool,  bsa (32bit)  as loose file (by  tool which extract BSA files as loose, I usually use BAE as main tool) it is all. 

Because  SE version can not load 32bit BSA (packed for LE) .  Then basically To convert mod for SE, any skyrim LE mod which pack files as BSA, 

need to un-pack as loose files first  to convert for SE. 

(ideally you will pack as 64bit compatible BSA type with CK or default tools,  if you need to keep as BSA though there is not many reason, just manage as BSA pack or some user may see file confilict easy with your load order.. 

About this mod, there is no edit for script or esp record. then if old version sexlab tool  have problem with LE , this mod may show same problem too.   

I donwloaded this mod, but do do not install this mod, simply because I un-pack LE version, and covnert as SE bsa long time ago...

(most of SE user did so when they convert LE mods which include bsa, then use un-pack version / or self pack as BSA 64bit compatible.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi , anyone here upgrade to the latest framework ? whenever I used "write tag" in this mod menu when I press ctrl+H to filter animation I want , sexlab said (example) : "AnimCache: MISS-- 1 : BILLYY :: FALSE" , this is not happened in older sexlab version , then why now happen , is this the fault from Sexlab Framework , or Sexlab Tool Patched need to update to catch up with Sexlab Framewrok ??

On 5/27/2021 at 5:39 PM, Electric Aether said:

Lol I know.

Glad that restarting the game works too.

Hey I've got the same issue as that guy except restarting the game/letting animation end doesn't fix it.

Tried re-installing the mod and resetting the animation registry but still got the issue, any idea on anything I could try to fix it?

9 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

CTD

UI Ext must be rendered redundant for it to work.

What are you talking about? It REQUIRES UI Extension, it uses the menus from it, is like saying Match Maker is incompatible with Sexlab.

If MO2 says it's redundant it means it's already included? Still it shouldn't crash.

Do you mean Wrye Bash gives you crap about it already being installed or what?

On 11/25/2021 at 8:52 PM, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

Hi , anyone here upgrade to the latest framework ? whenever I used "write tag" in this mod menu when I press ctrl+H to filter animation I want , sexlab said (example) : "AnimCache: MISS-- 1 : BILLYY :: FALSE" , this is not happened in older sexlab version , then why now happen , is this the fault from Sexlab Framework , or Sexlab Tool Patched need to update to catch up with Sexlab Framewrok ??

I now concentrate to test "Animation creator" , then I actually often see the error log "AnimCache: MISS, when I  test my custom animation (made by this mod animation creator)   but it seems happen I miss input  (eg I set animation name, but it need tag name) or animation registry seems not up-dated correctly.. usually after all they will work, but  once the problem start, I often need to work in sexlab mcm menu (clean system or re build animation or clean cache (SUP offer I suppose)

And I found,, some agressive animation not be shown in animation list,  when I select "choose Agressive animaiton" in Match maker queue  to set animation.

even though in sexlab  they have "Agreesive" tag they not be shown.  I suppose maybe Sexlab tool , only show "DefaultAgressive" tag when we select "Agressive animation"  which we can not toggle in sexlab MCM menu. 

I think there seems a few un-stable things , and it may happen when you try to make  Custom  animation with this tool and set different stage, (eg pick stage 4 of billy animation for stage 2,, etc)

but it seems basically work with sexlab 1.63 (non beta) .  maybe I need to use new "clean cache" system (in sexlab mcm menu)

after create new animation and registered..or Sexlab tools can not find new custom animation I feel. (though I can not detect, when it happen,,)

I only test with non AE version runtime ,  (1.5.97 and sexlab frame work 1.63  + recent sexlab utility plus, and for sexlab tools, I apply patch which offered by osmic, 

Though I still not try to make creature animation. with Animation Creator..  I may report often when I see new issue..if I can confirm I use tool correctly..   (so if osmic have time to check this mod again, I hope he will  make it stable more,,)

I think this mod should be integrated with sexlab frame work,, and SLATU... (with mix use these 3, we can easy customize and manage sexlab animation,, )

Edited by greenmango12
On 11/27/2021 at 12:39 PM, swmas said:

What are you talking about? It REQUIRES UI Extension

With UI Ext on, it CTDs... I don't know what causes this.

However it only works when it's labeled as the mod manager labels it as redundant for me and I assume the same for others.

I use Vortex for reference. (Never used MO2)

As OsmeIMC said, The above link version seems not newest patch (offered by OsmeMic),  so someone who want to use new patch, here is link.

OsmeIMIC can only answer about the patch,   so use it please as your responsibility. At same time it is not officially released.  He kindly offered the script for creature CTD issue when make custom animation for creature. and recent version seems offer function to export  custom animation as json.  

On 12/3/2021 at 3:08 AM, Electric Aether said:

With UI Ext on, it CTDs... I don't know what causes this.

However it only works when it's labeled as the mod manager labels it as redundant for me and I assume the same for others.

I use Vortex for reference. (Never used MO2)

I suppose you can remove the comment, (or you can say, if it cause CTD, try to un-activate UI extension.esp)

as for me, I have not experienced the issue, (I had used sexlab tools for SE long time, and I keep to activate UI extension with mo2

because some mods need it as master. eg Add item menu. 

I suppose many user use it, then if I un-activate UI extension, MO2 clear show error,  theare are missing master file. (for add item menu)

so even though voltex said for your mod list, you can hide UI extension esp, it not work for many users, then they may ask you why we need to un-activate UI extension.   (I think there might be related mod up-date issue,, when you test with your version I suppose, but it may not happen for most of users, if it cause CTD, it not caused this mod and UI extension, but another mod which need to use UI extension. (the mod was criminal of your CTD)

Edited by greenmango12
3 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I suppose you can remove the comment, (or you can say, if it cause CTD, try to un-activate UI extension.esp)

as for me, I have not experienced the issue, (I had used sexlab tools for SE long time, and I keep to activate UI extension with mo2

because some mods need it as master. eg Add item menu. 

I suppose many user use it, then if I un-activate UI extension, MO2 clear show error,  theare are missing master file. (for add item menu)

so even though voltex said for your mod list, you can hide UI extension esp, it not work for many users, then they may ask you why we need to un-activate UI extension.   (I think there might be related mod up-date issue,, when you test with your version I suppose, but it may not happen for most of users, if it cause CTD, it not caused this mod and UI extension, but another mod which need to use UI extension. (the mod was criminal of your CTD)

Yeah, no it's probably Vortex.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, 

Anyone got any insight as to why I cant get SL Tools to work. 

I can get into game, everything loads fine however when I press H/ Shift+H nothing happens, no menus no nothing.

I've played for a good 15min hoping it just takes a while to load in but still nothing.

I've disabled UIE, I've tried different versions of SL tools, I've extracted the Bsa with Bsa browser, still nothing...

On 12/17/2021 at 8:20 AM, dexs40 said:

Hey, 

Anyone got any insight as to why I cant get SL Tools to work. 

I can get into game, everything loads fine however when I press H/ Shift+H nothing happens, no menus no nothing.

I've played for a good 15min hoping it just takes a while to load in but still nothing.

I've disabled UIE, I've tried different versions of SL tools, I've extracted the Bsa with Bsa browser, still nothing...

target Actor,  then, H can change animation,  only when you already start Sexlab animations.

when PC join in animation, you only  need to press H (no need to target) >>> you can change animation 

or shift+H,>>> you can change animation stage etc, (show other options)

I suppose if you just press H or Shift H, without running animation.. those keys are not to start animation, but it offer option to change current sexlab animations.  

if you hope to start sexlab animation, with sexlab tools. you need to use matchmaker key and set receiver and actor,, and choose animation >> start scene. you may check description, or txt which packed in this mod. then know how to set Actor, Receiver, and set animation. 

then actually there seems no clear reason you  hide UIE... it might only need if you install mod which not work for recent UIE, I suppose.. (so if you do not see  CTD , you  need not hide UIE.. ,, sexlab tools use UIE menu functions.  after all,, even though you keep activate UIE, it usually cause no issue...

stool.JPG.7bdc99b1f8f097ef2a21ffdd7f495d56.JPG

Hkey.JPG.3d029f59ad74720e09568207291ce32a.JPG

stools2.JPG.803c84e182172969c3c2748f890af032.JPG

If it not work still,, (you actually start animation then press H or shift + H)

check MCM menu of sexlab tools.. and change key setting, because if you have already use same key for another mod etc then  key config conflict.

as I said,, you may better keep Activate UIextension,.. (you might try it, only when you see CTD, though I had never experienced though,, maybe there is case some UI extension function conflict with other mod which offer same funciton, I do not know,,)

Edited by greenmango12

Btw I suppose if there is count max limit, which Sexlab tools can list up animation ..

eg I keep install Funny biz animations, then usually most of them tagged as agressive,, then If I remain all agressive tags,

All Funny biz agressive animation are shown in the List. but other animation which I tag as agressive seems not shown.

Only some animation will be shown + all Funny biz agressive animations.

After  this mod released for LE,,  ,, sexlab gradually expand max count to register animations for each version up-date,

then Sexlab tools still keep limit which had used for old version sexlab?   If some one know how I can edit script teach me please..

I do not know where I need to edit.. 

I use SUP to expand  sexlab register counts, so do not know if it is matter.. or not..

And animaiton creator seems not work well still... it not show all stage which I set.. 

Do not know if it worked for LE or not.. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2021 at 4:27 PM, greenmango12 said:

Btw I suppose if there is count max limit, which Sexlab tools can list up animation ..

eg I keep install Funny biz animations, then usually most of them tagged as agressive,, then If I remain all agressive tags,

All Funny biz agressive animation are shown in the List. but other animation which I tag as agressive seems not shown.

Only some animation will be shown + all Funny biz agressive animations.

After  this mod released for LE,,  ,, sexlab gradually expand max count to register animations for each version up-date,

then Sexlab tools still keep limit which had used for old version sexlab?   If some one know how I can edit script teach me please..

I do not know where I need to edit.. 

I use SUP to expand  sexlab register counts, so do not know if it is matter.. or not..

And animaiton creator seems not work well still... it not show all stage which I set.. 

Do not know if it worked for LE or not.. 

In my environment, I can only see up to 120 animations. I think this is probably due to the skyrim specification that the maximum number of elements in an array is 128.
I hope that Sexlab tools can remove the upper limit of the list of animations displayed, for example by merging the menu internally for each 128 animations retrieved.

18 hours ago, shoboon said:

In my environment, I can only see up to 120 animations. I think this is probably due to the skyrim specification that the maximum number of elements in an array is 128.
I hope that Sexlab tools can remove the upper limit of the list of animations displayed, for example by merging the menu internally for each 128 animations retrieved.

Yes as you said,  it seems real limit of skyrim array structure ^^;

and same thing should  happen for all mods which use one list to gather sexlab animations with conditoins or tags etc,, , and show the list. >> user may choose or edit tag or run or just check animation names..

I suppose , there should be way,, to generate multiple lists (array) with check  and loop with conditons for all sexlab animation.. (so each list only include 100 animations), but generate second,, third list.. when it need..  

we may use Sexlab tools often for test or check animations with tags and NPC counts etc,, ,  so this limit is really annoying for me...

I can not detect, which 120 animation will be shown for current one valid list. ^^; (I suppose so sexlab tools choose 120 random to be shown in the list with current valid contions)

I hope if there will be sexlab tool plus (or sexlab tester)^^;   with use current functions sexlab tools already offer, (set actors ,  actor count as same as before)

I hope to set mulitple tags and show list ,,at current it only list up for aggressive and normal. or can run animation directly input animation name.

and I hope to set multiple tags as conditions, and run only valid animations.  (and show the valid animation list)

Edited by greenmango12

Removed the maximum limit of 125 animations in the list of animations displayed when pressing the [Tool key].
All valid animations held by sexlab after executing the [GetBy ***] function will be displayed in a submenu grouped in units of 100.
If the number of animations held by sexlab is less than 100 from the beginning, the submenu will not be used and the normal list will be displayed.
Note:
There is a clear increase in the time it takes for the list to appear (previously: less than 1 second, now: around 2 seconds).

There was a bug so I deleted it

animation_menu.jpg.e931c24b19240013ee5bd8f008987376.jpg

animation_submenu.jpg

Edited by shoboon