Sexlab tools for SE (Patched)

Sexlab tools for SE (Patched)

View File

I do not take credit for this mod

the original version for SE seems to have been deleted so i decided to use BSA Browser which fixed the CTD issue for me

I'm not a modder by any means

just wanted to share this file

Here is the original mod if you don't know what Sexlab tools is about (Only Works for LE)

MAKE SURE TO UNCHECK UI EXTENSIONS in Wyre bash or SSEDIT as it conflicts and will cause CTD

I highly recommend this mod for everyone to download this to

improve your Skyrim sex life

(Conflicts)

UI Extensions

To make it work together

Disable the ESP in wyre bash or SSEDIT etc

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/19/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 2 weeks later...

You are missing the translations folder and the files you have extracted from the .bsa are not placed in correct folders. So this port is incomplete. I have SexLab Defeat SE also installed, that has the same uilib files that are in SexLab Tools .bsa, so I did not notice that something was wrong for me, only that the translations was missing.

On 10/30/2019 at 12:33 PM, solodragon said:

You are missing the translations folder and the files you have extracted from the .bsa are not placed in correct folders. So this port is incomplete. I have SexLab Defeat SE also installed, that has the same uilib files that are in SexLab Tools .bsa, so I did not notice that something was wrong for me, only that the translations was missing.

Yea I know

But it doesn't affect the menu or hotkeys for me at least and you may want to disable Sexlab defeat as it can cause some conflict

I also don't know where the files should go

2 hours ago, Pakman53 said:

Yea I know

But it doesn't affect the menu or hotkeys for me at least and you may want to disable Sexlab defeat as it can cause some conflict

I also don't know where the files should go

image.png.d5d8f2b8e0a79eba3a7d73d8ed565158.png

This is how the file setup should look like. Uilib is a common library for ui elements and are shipped in several mods (they are unmodified). With these you will get the pop-up menus and notifications when using the tools ingame. There are no difference in what mod has latest overridden these files (like in my case SexLab Defeat SE) since they should be identical.

The MCM are defined in the script files that are not in the .bsa. The MCM will be shown even without the translation files, but will look confusing ingame. And why not ship the translations when they already are part of the original mod?

I have attached my version of the port, you can use it for comparison. Haven't done anything to the other files or the .esp.

SexLab Tools SE.rar

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/2/2019 at 2:08 AM, solodragon said:

image.png.d5d8f2b8e0a79eba3a7d73d8ed565158.png

This is how the file setup should look like. Uilib is a common library for ui elements and are shipped in several mods (they are unmodified). With these you will get the pop-up menus and notifications when using the tools ingame. There are no difference in what mod has latest overridden these files (like in my case SexLab Defeat SE) since they should be identical.

The MCM are defined in the script files that are not in the .bsa. The MCM will be shown even without the translation files, but will look confusing ingame. And why not ship the translations when they already are part of the original mod?

I have attached my version of the port, you can use it for comparison. Haven't done anything to the other files or the .esp.

SexLab Tools SE.rar 164.54 kB · 48 downloads

Hi!

MCM menu is there, and I can change around all of the hotkeys... but pressing the hotkeys doesn't do anything.  No menus, no popups... nothing.

Any idea on what would stop Sexlab tool's menus for displaying at all?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I  have a  question,  how get  this  to work properly  when  building the custom anims, if I  put any animation  in any stage  actors  just  stand still, it works when I chose  stage  one for particular anim and then  its  other stages, if I put stage one from some anim and stage 3 from different anim as stage 2  in Anim builder the actors aren t doing  anything  they just stand there,  but  if  I put stage 1 first of any anim then they work, but  I cant  mix them  as I  would like has anyone  manage to get this working as it should.

On 1/26/2020 at 3:16 AM, Apoptosis97513 said:

When I open Tool menu to select animation, several animations won't be appeared in the list.
It was all from Suke's SLAL for me.
Both reregistering animations on SexLab's MCM and reconfigure on this mod's MCM didn't work.
Any solutions?

Thank you.

Try disabling a few animations

sadly the tool menu can not count every mod

and reset animation registry

16 hours ago, agiz19 said:

I  have a  question,  how get  this  to work properly  when  building the custom anims, if I  put any animation  in any stage  actors  just  stand still, it works when I chose  stage  one for particular anim and then  its  other stages, if I put stage one from some anim and stage 3 from different anim as stage 2  in Anim builder the actors aren t doing  anything  they just stand there,  but  if  I put stage 1 first of any anim then they work, but  I cant  mix them  as I  would like has anyone  manage to get this working as it should.

Hmm

perhaps run FNIS or contact the original person who made this mod

3 hours ago, Pakman53 said:

Hmm

perhaps run FNIS or contact the original person who made this mod

FNIS  has to  do nothing  with  it.... Original author was  ignoring every  question about  this  in original thread and  that is  why I  am asking here maybe someone got  it  working, let me explain a little bit better.

custom built animations work ONLY in this way  : cowgirl  stage1 - cowgirl stage 3/4 - doggy satge 1-  doggy  stage 2/3/4  - missionary  stage 1 -  etc,   STage 1 must always be used                                                                                      before  any other  stage  of particular  animations 

otherwise actors just  stand  there  or only one anim  is played for every stage.

8 hours ago, agiz19 said:

FNIS  has to  do nothing  with  it.... Original author was  ignoring every  question about  this  in original thread and  that is  why I  am asking here maybe someone got  it  working, let me explain a little bit better.

custom built animations work ONLY in this way  : cowgirl  stage1 - cowgirl stage 3/4 - doggy satge 1-  doggy  stage 2/3/4  - missionary  stage 1 -  etc,   STage 1 must always be used                                                                                      before  any other  stage  of particular  animations 

otherwise actors just  stand  there  or only one anim  is played for every stage.

Maybe download and resintall and mod

10 hours ago, agiz19 said:

So you are saying Animation  creator  works  on  your  end ?   When  you create  any anim with  any stage in any  order ,  the whole newly created  anim  works without any  issue and every  stage  play till  end ??

No sadly

I think it's the same on LE

the creator of the mod needs to fix it

and i can't do it myself :(