Sexlab tools for SE (Patched)

4 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

alright so what do you mean you can't get it to work?

CTD on startup or loading game save?

or are the hotkeys not working

It wont show up on MCM nor the hotkeys. It's like the mod isn't even installed but I have it installed and I see it on the NMM plugins, LOOT and wrye.

EDIT: I tested a new save and the mod loaded in the MCM straight away, so I did a clean reinstall and it works now.

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2020 at 2:45 PM, agiz19 said:

So you are saying Animation  creator  works  on  your  end ?   When  you create  any anim with  any stage in any  order ,  the whole newly created  anim  works without any  issue and every  stage  play till  end ??

do you find the fix now?
i have a similar problem like you too when trying to make my own animation stage

5 hours ago, Karther105 said:

Anyone still having trouble heres a working version, took the extracted bsa files form 3.0 an dput them into the patched se version.

SexLab Tools SE Working 21 APR 21.rar 146.46 kB · 1 download

Please let me know that this works if you've downloaded it and installed it.

I won't be as my conversion works with no problem.

I'll even replace the main file with this one if it works, of course crediting Karther with it.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm having an issue where in the list, the one you press H to enter, it is showing FAR less than the supposed 125 anim list. I'm getting maybe 20. I know I have more than that because I have like 6 packs installed and I can see them in SLAL. But whenever I select one to animate via the Matchmaker, it forces me into one of the ones on the list. I want to be able to choose my animations. Anyone know how to help me?

14 minutes ago, ViktorYeen said:

So I'm having an issue where in the list, the one you press H to enter, it is showing FAR less than the supposed 125 anim list. I'm getting maybe 20. I know I have more than that because I have like 6 packs installed and I can see them in SLAL. But whenever I select one to animate via the Matchmaker, it forces me into one of the ones on the list. I want to be able to choose my animations. Anyone know how to help me?

It depends on the sex animation tag.

If the tag is anal then the menu will only show anal animations, if its vaginal & anal then the menu will show both.

1 hour ago, Electric Aether said:

It depends on the sex animation tag.

If the tag is anal then the menu will only show anal animations, if its vaginal & anal then the menu will show both.

I'd be inclined to believe that, except no matter what I change the tag to none of my other 90+ animations show up, Basically no matter what I try it's the same exact animations. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod, my animation packs, SLAL, Sexlab itself, I can't find where the issue is coming from. I can get it to allow the animations I want for about a second, and then it forces them back into the other ones.

13 minutes ago, ViktorYeen said:

I'd be inclined to believe that, except no matter what I change the tag to none of my other 90+ animations show up, Basically no matter what I try it's the same exact animations. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod, my animation packs, SLAL, Sexlab itself, I can't find where the issue is coming from. I can get it to allow the animations I want for about a second, and then it forces them back into the other ones.

Im not sure what to say but to use another mod?

Or go into Sexlab Mcm and reset animation registry.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19048

This is one of the mods I use and and I have no problems using it

I appear to be having pretty severe issues with this. Namely, none of the hotkeys work. The game doesn't crash to desktop whether I have UIExtensions' plugin enabled or not, but either way, pressing H (or other keys I've tried rebinding it to) while my character is in a sex animation and I'm viewing it via either 3rd person or free camera, does nothing. Holding the modifier key also doesn't change anything.

SexLab works normally, animations appear to work normally. In order to get my modded SE setup I followed every single instruction from these 2 guides:

First:

Second:

I don't use any additional mods, no Defeat or anything. And I only have one animation pack installed, Billyys Animations for SE 2.91. Everything was sorted using LOOT. This is a relatively new savefile too, I made it after setting up everything from the first guide, played only for an hour or so and then set up everything from the second guide.

I tried using Karther105's file:

On 4/21/2021 at 7:19 PM, Karther105 said:

Anyone still having trouble heres a working version, took the extracted bsa files form 3.0 an dput them into the patched se version.

SexLab Tools SE Working 21 APR 21.rar 146.46 kB · 59 downloads

But installing it (via Mod Organizer) did not yield any better results than using the one provided for download in this thread's download page.

EDIT: Just had a thought, maybe I'm misusing the hotkeys or something? In what exact situation would I need to be in order to see the window for picking my animation of choice? I assumed that this would work:
1. My player character casts Irresistibly Attractive on themselves
2. My player character casts Irresistibly Attractive on 1 other character of choice, be it humanoid or creature

3. Wait a bit for the animation to start
4. Just press H while the characters are in a sex animation, no matter what camera/perspective you're using

But perhaps I'm mistaken and this is not how you use this hotkey? Are there any other ways of picking specific animations to play, possibly other than this mod? The most annoying thing for me personally is when a male character gets assigned a female role in an animation and swapping them to a different position doesn't solve anything (e.g. the animation is designed for 2F 1M but somehow gets triggered when I cast Irresistibly Attractive on 2 Males and 1 Female).

FINAL EDIT: I got it working here.

Edited by EnergizingCupOfCovfefe
9 hours ago, EnergizingCupOfCovfefe said:

I appear to be having pretty severe issues with this. Namely, none of the hotkeys work. The game doesn't crash to desktop whether I have UIExtensions' plugin enabled or not, but either way, pressing H (or other keys I've tried rebinding it to) while my character is in a sex animation and I'm viewing it via either 3rd person or free camera, does nothing. Holding the modifier key also doesn't change anything.

SexLab works normally, animations appear to work normally. In order to get my modded SE setup I followed every single instruction from these 2 guides:

First:

Second:

I don't use any additional mods, no Defeat or anything. And I only have one animation pack installed, Billyys Animations for SE 2.91. Everything was sorted using LOOT. This is a relatively new savefile too, I made it after setting up everything from the first guide, played only for an hour or so and then set up everything from the second guide.

I tried using Karther105's file:

But installing it (via Mod Organizer) did not yield any better results than using the one provided for download in this thread's download page.

EDIT: Just had a thought, maybe I'm misusing the hotkeys or something? In what exact situation would I need to be in order to see the window for picking my animation of choice? I assumed that this would work:
1. My player character casts Irresistibly Attractive on themselves
2. My player character casts Irresistibly Attractive on 1 other character of choice, be it humanoid or creature

3. Wait a bit for the animation to start
4. Just press H while the characters are in a sex animation, no matter what camera/perspective you're using

But perhaps I'm mistaken and this is not how you use this hotkey? Are there any other ways of picking specific animations to play, possibly other than this mod? The most annoying thing for me personally is when a male character gets assigned a female role in an animation and swapping them to a different position doesn't solve anything (e.g. the animation is designed for 2F 1M but somehow gets triggered when I cast Irresistibly Attractive on 2 Males and 1 Female).

reinstall the mod,check if theres another mod over riding the H key. thats all I can say.

I saw another mod similar to SL Tools awhile back on Nexus but it was only for Flower girls.

12 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

reinstall the mod,check if theres another mod over riding the H key. thats all I can say.

I saw another mod similar to SL Tools awhile back on Nexus but it was only for Flower girls.

Well, thanks for trying to help at least, but none of the mods from these 2 guides appear to override the H key (besides, like I said, I tried binding it to different buttons). As for reinstalling the mod, you mean SexLab Tools for SE? If so, I did that a few times already.

10 hours ago, EnergizingCupOfCovfefe said:

Well, thanks for trying to help at least, but none of the mods from these 2 guides appear to override the H key (besides, like I said, I tried binding it to different buttons). As for reinstalling the mod, you mean SexLab Tools for SE? If so, I did that a few times already.

Is your game located in a separate folder or is it located in the Program files?

I've noticed as well as others, that if the game is located in the OS Program files, then it'll be broken.

if this doesn't help then I can't help you, My Apologies.

On 5/9/2021 at 10:19 PM, Electric Aether said:

Is your game located in a separate folder or is it located in the Program files?

I've noticed as well as others, that if the game is located in the OS Program files, then it'll be broken.

if this doesn't help then I can't help you, My Apologies.

Thanks for all the help, but no, my game is not located in Program Files.

If anybody else figures out anything else that could fix this specific issue that a lot of people seem to be having (I'll reiterate: the menu for SexLab Tools appears in the MCM, but the hotkeys don't do anything, no matter what you set them to), please post your solution here, even if you're unsure which action that you took was the one that actually solved the issue. You'll have my undying gratitude.

Confirming the reported issue with the list (i posted something like that previously). With further testing :

- The behavior of the list depending on the tag (of the current animation played when you press the hotkey ?) doesnt work at all. the list is strictly the same, at least per "session" (either when launching interaction with an NPC or Skyrim launched session).

- Its NEVER complete. Whatever i try about registering method, it never displays all enabled + registered animations.

- Problem is, there is two way of register animation, one in SLab mod, one in SLAL mod. Depending in what order i register (or if only in one of the two). the list is different, and again, never correspond to supposed to be enabled anim. I tried disabling all, cleaning reg, starting from nothing enabled then add/register all either in a single whole manner or by installed/mods  etc etc. never, never... works

- I suspect a list limited to 256 when pressing the hotkey (?) not sure about that.

- I suggest (for fixing) : remove the tag dependent "function" i think there is a glitch with that/ get sure not to limit to 256.

- I ve been scratching my head on this issue since more than 2 years, i ve tried everything to get all installed anims displaying in the list with 0 success. This is pretty much a nightmare when you want to make video captures and dont find all the anims you want :/

On 5/14/2021 at 7:06 AM, EnergizingCupOfCovfefe said:

Thanks for all the help, but no, my game is not located in Program Files.

If anybody else figures out anything else that could fix this specific issue that a lot of people seem to be having (I'll reiterate: the menu for SexLab Tools appears in the MCM, but the hotkeys don't do anything, no matter what you set them to), please post your solution here, even if you're unsure which action that you took was the one that actually solved the issue. You'll have my undying gratitude.

I used to have this problem in LE with this mod.

I solved it then by opening the plugin in xEdit and generating a Seq file.

Haven't had the issue in SE so can't say if it will work. It'll take a couple minutes in total, and can't hurt.

The Seq file is one of those controversial topics that attracts trolls quick.

The theory that I subscribe to is that if you have Start Game enabled quest in your mod, generate a Seq file.

That advice I got from some very large heads at AFKMods, and the tutorials at Tome of xEdit & Creation Kit.

Please don't engage me in a philosophical debate over this, as I don't care one way or the other.

I just do what I gotta do to get the mod running . . .

Got a question about this mod, sometimes it bugs out. I have no idea how to reproduce this but it's quite frequent and really annoying. Basically, the animation selector menu (the one you open with H by default from this mod) sometimes bugs out, and will remain in one type of animation, and even if I change tag the animation won't change at all.

Example: I'll have sex with a dog, after that a horse, and when I press H to change animation while with the horse, I'll have the dogs animations listed. I even have a screenshot for clarity (in this case it was a horse then a troll).

ScreenShot15.png