Sexlab tools for SE (Patched)

On 4/18/2022 at 3:40 PM, egonihil said:

Anyone managed to make the Actor List Key work? I've read a few people asking about the same thing and being totally ignored (What will consequentially happen to me, I guess)

I just wanted to know... Is this feature not working for everyone (aka: The mod is broken in that aspect) or is it not working for a few people only (aka: We few did something wrong)?

This feature is (in my opinion) the best one from this mod... And it saddens me not being able to make it work. Everything else works just fine for me (same as in oldrim).

I would appreciate any kind of interaction with this post. Hugs and kisses.

The location scanning version doesn't work at all. It seems to have become broken even on the original version when it updated to 3.0 way back when (at least for me). The only way it works currently is to be looking at and close enough to have the activation prompt show up with one of the actors involved with the animation.

There have been many people, myself included, that have posted about this feature just not working and for it to get fixed but nothing seems to have surfaced.

Hello everyone

Is this tool supposed to show something else than all animations when pressing key ?

I have no other options like the one I can see on the images of the original mod post : "change stage, disable, unregister, cum outside... "

I also don't have set animation, choose animation agressive etc...

As said preivously my actor list key doesnt work.

And it seems it doesn't show all animations I have (I have around 350 and it shows a lot, but not SL basic animations for example..)

Edit : just noticed the unlimited animation upload, thanks I'll try this when I get my other problems fixed...

I'm trying to get SL defeat (that requires UI extensions) to work with this mod if it provides something more.
For now after reinstalling several times I have poses in some mods not showing me the full list as it should, which is annoying, I get 13 poses and can't scroll down...
Don't know what is wrong this time, this feature was working before but I suppose it has to do with SL tools and ui extensions. If anyone has ideas ?

For now the option key in SL defeat gives exactly the same possibilities than this mod, so I'm considering removing this mod.

Have I done something wrong or is it supposed to be this way ? Can anyone give me the loot order for SL defeat, UI extension and this mod ?

I'm using vortex and keeping the order by default for now.

Thanks

P.S : for those that have problems with UI extensions needed, if you need basic change animation just use SL defeat, it works and requires Ui extensions... And deactivate all features if you don't want them.

In my case, with all 3 mods installed I had no CTD just for info.

Edited by Anorf
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi. I just realized that when I toggle H I can see only the vanilla SL animations , none of the dozens of other animations show up... anybody can help me?

Also , the recent Unlimited version needs the original mod , right? I mean that it doesn´t work by itself as I don´t see any plugin when I activate it in MO.

Edited by zzaee
6 hours ago, zzaee said:

Hi. I just realized that when I toggle H I can see only the vanilla SL animations , none of the dozens of other animations show up... anybody can help me?

Also , the recent Unlimited version needs the original mod , right? I mean that it doesn´t work by itself as I don´t see any plugin when I activate it in MO.

If you use animation packs that require SLAL make sure sure to enable those animations and reset the animation registry in SLAL's MCM menu.

Also the animations that SL Tools displays is restricted to the appropriate animation tag or category in the current sex encounter's context, if it is a non-consensual context such as from SL Defeat only animations tagged as aggressive will show up, if it is oral sex such as from SLEN then only oral tagged animations will show up.

Press Shift+H to show additional menu options for SL Tools there is an option to change the current category being used in the current sex encounter.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 4:06 AM, shoboon said:

Removed the 125 animation limit from the list of animations displayed when pressing the [Tool key] from Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated.
All valid animations that can be played after the start of the sex animation (after sexlab executes the [GetBy***] function) will be displayed in a submenu grouped by the number of animations specified in the MCM menu.

(The last file I uploaded had a bug, so I fixed it. 1/12 Bug fixed version uploaded.)

Unlimited animation list.7z 1.1 MB · 583 downloads

The animation list doesn't seem to load properly, no window pops up, yet it still pauses the game and displays my cursor. Perhaps this needs an update for the latest sexlab release?

On 6/15/2022 at 5:17 AM, JackChurch187 said:

thx for the mod 

i cant change the animation if 3+ Person are involved

if 2 are involved everything works fine any fixes?

I can't even get that far. I can get the animation list to pop up with "H" if I first go into the "Shift+H" menu and change the selected tag, but selecting an animation simply causes the current animation to restart without changing, no matter how many actors are involved.

Edit: I managed to get the mod working- for some reason it does not work on animations that are started in the SexLab animation testing page on the MCM, but it does work on animations started by the game, or by SL MatchMaker.

Edited by GooglyAye
Added updated information.
On 6/21/2022 at 7:01 PM, GooglyAye said:

I can't even get that far. I can get the animation list to pop up with "H" if I first go into the "Shift+H" menu and change the selected tag, but selecting an animation simply causes the current animation to restart without changing, no matter how many actors are involved.

Better off than me, I can't get anything to pop up. No hotkeys work ever no matter what button I set them too.

5 hours ago, AdamOcelot said:

Better off than me, I can't get anything to pop up. No hotkeys work ever no matter what button I set them too.

Make sure you have the unlimited animation patch installed, (on page ten of this thread). I managed to get the mod working- for some reason it does not work on animations that are started in the SexLab animation testing page on the MCM. Also- check to make sure you have UI Extensions installed. Based on my experience, the mods are not in any way incompatible, and SL Tools will actively throw out error messages if you don't have it installed. Good luck!

6 hours ago, GooglyAye said:

Make sure you have the unlimited animation patch installed, (on page ten of this thread). I managed to get the mod working- for some reason it does not work on animations that are started in the SexLab animation testing page on the MCM. Also- check to make sure you have UI Extensions installed. Based on my experience, the mods are not in any way incompatible, and SL Tools will actively throw out error messages if you don't have it installed. Good luck!

No dice, I have a UI and the page 10 patch. The only mod hotkey that seems to work is N for selecting a sexlab target. No other hotkeys seem to do anything.

I had it all up and running on my old PC and after months of putting it off for reasons much like this I decided to install it on the new one. Everything seems working except hotkeys. MCM registered everything, I have my menus, I can play animations with the sexlab editor but im lost with the hotkeys for several mods.

The following mods are required for Unlimited animation list to work
(In particular, SexLab Framework SE will never work unless it is the latest version v1.63)

• SexLabFrameworkSE_v163
  • UIExtensions 1.2
  • Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated

And Be sure to run 'Clean Animations CACHE' from sexlab after installation.

Normally, if there are many animations, it will take 2 to 3 seconds for the selection menu to appear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am getting the following message in mod manager. Is it normal?

You have one or more plugins that are not form 44. They are:

• SexLabTools.esp (form 43)

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly

Edited by Wilder445566
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 1:42 AM, foetus said:

Re: UI Extensions....

You do not have to disable UI Extensions for this patched mod to work. Put UI extensions close to the top of your Mod List, put all SexLab mods towards the bottom.

I install Papyrus, FISSES and More Informative Console, and some of the other "enabling mods", close to then end, and after SexLab mods. To ensure that the files of the mods with enabling functions are not overwritten by other mods, including SexLab or this mod.  These "enabling mods" are updated frequently and get 'tested' by many tens of thousands of people as soon as they are updated. They are requirements for so many mods that any bugs and confilcts are found & fixed quickly. It's up to authors & the community to update individual mods. 

I do not see any confilcts between these two mods in 'Mod Organizer 2' . There does appear to be a confilct/overwrite issue with some BBLS patches and this mod. 

LOOT puts UI Ext very close to the top of Load Order and this mod gets the random placement. If you are having problems you could try putting UI Extensions below this mod in your List and let LOOT decide Load Order. 

Make sure none of your mods have dirty edits, check for conflicts between mods, use LOOT. 

One version of SSE I have running without issue right now uses the Original mod, the first update and this update to the mod - successively overwritting each other. I have hundreds of mods in this set-up including this mod, UI Ext and AddItem Menu. It all works great. 

Neither LOOT or xEdit report any confilcts between theese two mods or with Additem Menu. If you are having issues, try reordering your List and/or your Load Order. There are many mods that use both UI Ext and Papyrus. If you have opparco or, the mod for AnimationCrashLimit fix, you might try disabling these, use MfgFix and SSE Engine Fixes instead. There are several mods for increasing animation count for Sexlab floating around, try one of these also. Use FINS XXL. YOu could try disbaling other mods that need UI Extensions or papyrus except for AddItem Menuy and this mod... 

Before trying to use any Sexlab functions and mods make sure you remap hotkeys and do not have confilcts between mods. Sexlabs mods are the last thing I turn on. I install Sexlab main early (but close to the bottom of my list) so that some other mods can put in patches or code for SexLab compatability but, I do not install  SexLab content mods or animations until after everything else is working. Also, go slow, once your base mods are going and after you're past Riverwood try enabling Sexlab mods, one at a time, restarting after each test. 

I know I'm late but TYVM for this post here :)

On 7/19/2022 at 9:35 PM, Wilder445566 said:

I am getting the following message in mod manager. Is it normal?

You have one or more plugins that are not form 44. They are:

• SexLabTools.esp (form 43)

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly

Same here, but it works as far as I tested my new Modlist. Can't say anything about an actual  playthrough yet.

On 1/8/2022 at 7:06 AM, shoboon said:

Removed the 125 animation limit from the list of animations displayed when pressing the [Tool key] from Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated.
All valid animations that can be played after the start of the sex animation (after sexlab executes the [GetBy***] function) will be displayed in a submenu grouped by the number of animations specified in the MCM menu.

(The last file I uploaded had a bug, so I fixed it. 1/12 Bug fixed version uploaded.)

Unlimited animation list.7z 1.1 MB · 783 downloads

Any chance of making it work without modifying the scripts from Sexlab itself?

I see it modifies "sslAnimationSlots.pex" and "sslCreatureAnimationSlots.pex".
Regretably, I use some patches on Sexlab (from OsmelMC) and it modifies the same scripts.

I'll have a look to see what I can do by myself, but I don't hold up my hopes very high.

For some reason, I'm having issues with some creature animations after changing animation.

If I start up a scene with matchmacker, things start up fine, all animations play. But if I press H and choose an animation from the list both the human and creature will START the animations (albeit horribly off-beat from eachother) and then a second later both actors would sort of 'reset' their animations (likely in an attempt to sync them up together), except for the creature animation fails to play and instead defaults to its regular idle animation.

This happens only with certain creatures. I've noticed this happen with charus and dwemer spiders so far, but could be more.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 6:06 PM, shoboon said:

Unlimited animation list.7z 1.1 MB · 828 downloads

this is godsend, thanks, i always keep thinking abt this last year, somehow, you made it, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

@scubbo3
The modifications I made to SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 are minor.
I think it is possible to create an Unlimited animation list that will work with SexLabFrameworkAE_v164c.
However, I am not able to develop with SexLabFrameworkAE because of the SkyrimSE mod environment.

@rmaku

On 8/14/2022 at 3:35 AM, rmaku said:

Any chance of making it work without modifying the scripts from Sexlab itself?

Unfortunately, it is not possible with my technical ability...

@epolz
I'm glad to help.

1 hour ago, shoboon said:

@scubbo3
The modifications I made to SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 are minor.
I think it is possible to create an Unlimited animation list that will work with SexLabFrameworkAE_v164c.
However, I am not able to develop with SexLabFrameworkAE because of the SkyrimSE mod environment.

I'm still on SkyrimSE... my problem is that I use Sexlab improvements made by OsmelMC and those modify the same scripts ) in order to get support for more animations, etc, etc.
Any chance of adding your changes to it?

• 2 weeks later...

So this mod no longer works for me. I started modding again and reinstall some old mods and this one particular was very important but now it no longer works and it seems abandoned. I don't get any menu in the MCM. Does anyone have a valid alternative to this mod? 

Edited by melinbaga