Sexlab tools for SE (Patched)

15 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

download wyrebash

Hey Electric Aether, or anyone else who can help me. I'm using MO2, I've tested this mod with UI Extensions and it seems to work, but if I dont use it or hide the uiext esp it gives error, saying UI extension is required. Then the animation selection window doesn't come up. It just works with uiext enabled normally, but I want to make sure it wont cause problems later. I have 2 questions:

1: I havent started my play though. If it starts up without ctd is it ok to use them both or could it crash later?

2: What do you mean exactly when you say "Disable it in Wyre bash or another program" or having it "redundant" ? Should I matorsmash or wyrebash these two mods?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Comagican said:

Did so, disabled the .esp but ofc UI Extentions aint working and it corrupted my game file xd Ah well, ill have a look through the forum again to find a solution

do you have LOOT installed?

this seems to be a load order issue

1 hour ago, hobux said:

Hey Electric Aether, or anyone else who can help me. I'm using MO2, I've tested this mod with UI Extensions and it seems to work, but if I dont use it or hide the uiext esp it gives error, saying UI extension is required. Then the animation selection window doesn't come up. It just works with uiext enabled normally, but I want to make sure it wont cause problems later. I have 2 questions:

1: I havent started my play though. If it starts up without ctd is it ok to use them both or could it crash later?

2: What do you mean exactly when you say "Disable it in Wyre bash or another program" or having it "redundant" ? Should I matorsmash or wyrebash these two mods?

Thanks!

You can have both enabled if it's working fine

from what I'm getting

The ctd seems to be a problem with the load order (conflicting files) or corrupted files

You won't get any issues

On 5/6/2020 at 6:18 PM, Electric Aether said:

you can't fix it and it's not a bug (I think)

Just unregister the animations you don't want and register the ones you do

I have done that multiple times and in "multiple ways" (while there is not just one place where you can register and enable anims between SL Tools and Sexlab itself), i never achieved the point where ALL registered anims where presents in the list whatever i tried... i cant fully confirm it but, most likely, the newly registered (or re registered..) ones "put out" of the list older ones. So at least there is a glitch.. i never have my list complete, again.

6 hours ago, Khedall said:

I have done that multiple times and in "multiple ways" (while there is not just one place where you can register and enable anims between SL Tools and Sexlab itself), i never achieved the point where ALL registered anims where presents in the list whatever i tried... i cant fully confirm it but, most likely, the newly registered (or re registered..) ones "put out" of the list older ones. So at least there is a glitch.. i never have my list complete, again.

just go to the sexlab mcm

theres an option where you can disable or enable animations

It affects the SL tools list also

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, CodeName404 said:

How do i change the category of animations in Sexlab tools during sex? because in the past the combination shift + h would let you select the animation groups, now i can't do that, please help.

can you be more specific?

54 minutes ago, Electric Aether said:

can you be more specific?

I can only open up the menu for the current animations category but i cannot open the menu for all animation categories (tags) while having sex, for example when having M+F vaginal sex, the 0 button shows only the menu containing animations for the "vaginal" animations group. And the combination of shift + h or 0 doesn't open up the menu where you can change the group of animations. I have UIExtensions installed but my game ctds without it so i'm not planning to disable that mod. I upload the screenshot of the menu that either doesn't work for me or i just don't know how to open it up.

Screenshot_14.png

14 minutes ago, CodeName404 said:

I can only open up the menu for the current animations category but i cannot open the menu for all animation categories (tags) while having sex, for example when having M+F vaginal sex, the 0 button shows only the menu containing animations for the "vaginal" animations group. And the combination of shift + h or 0 doesn't open up the menu where you can change the group of animations. I have UIExtensions installed but my game ctds without it so i'm not planning to disable that mod. I upload the screenshot of the menu that either doesn't work for me or i just don't know how to open it up.

Screenshot_14.png

I have the same problem

I think its the issue with the mod itself

use "Follow me for sex" mod and choose one of the categories and the tool menu will adapt to the tag

2 hours ago, EpicStore2020 said:

Yes fix, it's broken, don't you remember what we talked about? there is a issue with the menu that needs to be fixed.

oh that

well it's not that big of a deal

the main menu works just fine

the only problem with it, is just that it doesn't show all your registered animations

and for a Fix?

I don't know how

sorry :/

Do it yourself or have someone else do it

• 4 weeks later...

You guys atleast get a CDTs , when I enable this mod (or ported myself mixed units tactics) my game dont even start... skyrim pops in the Task Manager but stays there for few second trying to boot and dissapear (for MUT port doesnt even disappear just staying there with 8% CPU usage trying to boot).... ehhh i so want these 2 mods... im lost

3 hours ago, Perelik said:

You guys atleast get a CDTs , when I enable this mod (or ported myself mixed units tactics) my game dont even start... skyrim pops in the Task Manager but stays there for few second trying to boot and dissapear (for MUT port doesnt even disappear just staying there with 8% CPU usage trying to boot).... ehhh i so want these 2 mods... im lost

conflict with UI Ext

17 minutes ago, Perelik said:

Damn... but so many mods depend on UI ext. Im nub , any work around?

Yes.

See if theres a way to make it redundant

Im using vortex Mod manager and for me it is redundant

I have no issues with it and is working perfectly fine on my game

22 minutes ago, Electric Aether said:

Yes.

See if theres a way to make it redundant

Im using vortex Mod manager and for me it is redundant

I have no issues with it and is working perfectly fine on my game

I dont know what you mean, but even if I disable UI extentions well still my Skyrim doesnt load at all...

2 hours ago, Perelik said:

I dont know what you mean, but even if I disable UI extentions well still my Skyrim doesnt load at all...

hmm

well all i can say is to get the file and remove some files from it but keep the esp there and see if it will work

Redundant mods is when some parts of the mod don't load or load properly when there's another mod overwriting it but the esp is still working