Sexlab tools for SE (Patched)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Spent several hours today trying to get the original to work but had to give up. Much later I came across this version by chance and it worked straight off. I'm on SE v1.5.97.

Many thanks.

Edited by Grey Cloud
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, KnottyWulf said:

You disabled the esp for UIE correct?

What exactly happens for the incompatibility? Does the sexlab tools menu fail to work? I have UIE enabled alongside tools but i dont seem to have any visible issues

So I've been trying to make this mod to work with SE/AE and I finally did it (I'm using AE v1.6.640 but it should work for other versions too), it works with current SexLab 1.65 and 1.66 and even with current SexLab Utility Plus for me. 

I offer some advices and workarounds as why it might not work for some of you:

I dunno about conflict with ''UIExtensions'', I have it installed (latest SE 1.2.0 version) as original SexLab Tools description mentions it as actually required mod..

Another thing, make sure that you don't have ''H'' key mapped to any other mods, if so try remapping it in MCM menu. When sex scene starts simply press ''H'' (you can press ''Left Shift'' + ''H'' for additional options).

I might have a theory that if you disable crosshair it might not work, but this is not confirmed but just a suggestion. 

Finally I'm attaching my slightly modified version, nothing fancy just unnecessary files removed and esp converted to form 44 so it won't corrupt your save if you decide to remove the mod in the future for whatever reason (even tho removing any mod with scripts is not generally recommended).

P.S Install it on a new game or a save that never had SexLab Tools installed before.

I hope this will help somebody. 

SexLab Tools v3.0.zip

Edited by LukeDuke
On 1/26/2024 at 11:53 AM, kidleader96 said:

this doesnt work on 1.6.1130? the mods is shown in mcm but whenever i press H its show nothing

Same issue here, H show the cursor but not the menu, still reminder that you can use "O" to cycle through different animation with sexlab it's less practical but it works

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2024 at 5:16 AM, LukeDuke said:

So I've been trying to make this mod to work with SE/AE and I finally did it (I'm using AE v1.6.640 but it should work for other versions too), it works with current SexLab 1.65 and 1.66 and even with current SexLab Utility Plus for me. 

I offer some advices and workarounds as why it might not work for some of you:

I dunno about conflict with ''UIExtensions'', I have it installed (latest SE 1.2.0 version) as original SexLab Tools description mentions it as actually required mod..

Another thing, make sure that you don't have ''H'' key mapped to any other mods, if so try remapping it in MCM menu. When sex scene starts simply press ''H'' (you can press ''Left Shift'' + ''H'' for additional options).

I might have a theory that if you disable crosshair it might not work, but this is not confirmed but just a suggestion. 

Finally I'm attaching my slightly modified version, nothing fancy just unnecessary files removed and esp converted to form 44 so it won't corrupt your save if you decide to remove the mod in the future for whatever reason (even tho removing any mod with scripts is not generally recommended).

P.S Install it on a new game or a save that never had SexLab Tools installed before.

I hope this will help somebody. 

SexLab Tools v3.0.zip 164.94 kB · 87 downloads

Hello my friend. Do you also know how to remove animation limit displayed when you try to change animation with this Tool? (by default it's around 100 animations i believe)

is this mod is standalone ? because mod organizer is giving me a notification when install and activate this mod

the notification is: form 43 (or lower plugin ) detected 

You have one or more plugins that are not form 44. They are:

• SexLabTools.esp (form 43)

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

To be converted, these plugins simply need to be opened and saved with the SSE Creation Kit but their presence can be an indication that a mod was not properly ported to SSE and so can potentially have additional issues.

Online guides can have more information on how to correctly convert mods for Skyrim SE.

so what do i do ? is it normal ?

any help will be very appreciated

On 4/24/2024 at 6:55 AM, calibre123 said:

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

Looks like you downloaded the LE version.

On 4/22/2024 at 10:23 AM, supersobaka said:

Hello my friend. Do you also know how to remove animation limit displayed when you try to change animation with this Tool? (by default it's around 100 animations i believe)

Not sure if this is what you mean but somebody did it a while ago: