Sexlab tools for SE (Patched)

On 3/3/2023 at 11:22 PM, shoboon said:

Updated 'Unlimited animation list'.
The update contents are the following two points.

1. Added debug mode to show in the console log whether animation info has been successfully created.
    Also If animation info was created successfully it will output the contents to skse\plugins\SLTools\animationInfoDump.json.
  2. Fixed to show only foreplay animations in the animation list during foreplay.
    By default, animations tagged "Foreplay" and "LeadIn" are treated as foreplay animations,
    but you can change the definition of the foreplay tag by directly editing skse\plugins\SLTools\config.json.

Note:

If you were using the "Unlimited animation list" from version 20230123 to 20230226, please run 'Clear animation info' on that version before installing this 20230304 version.
Installing the 20230304 version without 'Clear animation info' will not cause an error, but it will leave a small amount of garbage data in the save data.

If 'Update animation info' completed successfully but you still don't see the animation list, enable debug mode and then
Run 'Update animation info' again and see if there are any error messages in the console log.

If an error message is displayed, it probably means that the PapyrusUtil SE functions used by 'Unlimited animation list' are not working properly.

On the other hand, if the error message is not displayed, there may be a problem with the save data, so try deleting the data related to SexLabTools.esp with Resaver and reinstalling SexLabTools.

unlimited_animation_list_20230304.7z 661.18 kB · 20 downloads

Got the debug file in skse/data/sltools with all my animations saying there were loaded, no error message with debug enabled apperead, and still, no animation list when i press H letter.....

8 hours ago, BubblesMike said:

Got the debug file in skse/data/sltools with all my animations saying there were loaded, no error message with debug enabled apperead, and still, no animation list when i press H letter.....

There may be some problem with the savedata you are currently using.
(It is also possible that there is an unknown bug in the unlimited animation list, but I have no idea what the real cause is.)

Could you please use resaver to delete the ScriptInstances and ChangeForms associated with SexLabTools.esp from the current savefile and restart the game with that savefile ?
(Probably SexLabTools will be reinstalled in about tens of seconds after the game starts.)

After that, can you run 'Update animation info' and press 'H' to see if the animation list menu appears ?

7 hours ago, shoboon said:

(It is also possible that there is an unknown bug in the unlimited animation list, but I have no idea what the real cause is.)

Could you please use resaver to delete the ScriptInstances and ChangeForms associated with SexLabTools.esp from the current savefile and restart the game with that savefile ?
(Probably SexLabTools will be reinstalled in about tens of seconds after the game starts.)

After that, can you run 'Update animation info' and press 'H' to see if the animation list menu appears ?

Just did and still nothing, the animation menu wont show up even after doing that process.....could someone pls tell me how they got this list to show up?? I'm  following all the steps correctly, so why it won't show up to me?

On 3/6/2023 at 4:26 PM, BubblesMike said:

Just did and still nothing, the animation menu wont show up even after doing that process.....could someone pls tell me how they got this list to show up?? I'm  following all the steps correctly, so why it won't show up to me?

You aren't the only one I can't see the animation list either. I can see the stages but not the animations.
Okay Edit: So I installed this and set up all my sexlab mods onto my other Skyrim AE (Which was on my SSD) and the menu appeared  after a bit but didn't actually change animations.

Edited by HolyDoge
On 3/6/2023 at 8:36 AM, shoboon said:

I don't know how or why but for whatever reason after spending 2 whole days trying to get it to work. I gotten it to work. But it only works ONE time the first scene that plays you can switch animations but after that it will never work again no matter what you do. Cleaning the save and having it reload everything works but to do it every time is a pain in the ass.

If you don't see the animation list menu with unlimited animation list, please check the following:

1. Check to see if the required mods are installed
    The required and recommended mods for the Unlimited Animation List are listed in readme.txt and are not detailed here.
    * It is unknown if it can be used with mods that overwrite the scripts of SexLabFramework.
    I have verified that it can be used together with SexLab Utility Plus, SLAS and SexLab Framework PPLUS (version 1.8.1.1 and above only).

2. Check if the script file has not been overwritten
    Make sure that the following 3 scripts included in the Unlimited animation list are never overwritten by other mods.
    scripts\POSSMainScr.pex
    scripts\POSSMcmScr.pex
    scripts\uilistmenu.pex

3. Run 'Update animation information'
    Enable 'debug mode' in the sexlab tools settings menu and then Run 'Update animation information' and confirm that no error message is displayed in the error message dialog or console log.
    * 'Update animation information' in 'debug mode' may take some time depending on the number of animations.
    In my case, it took about 5 seconds to process about 1600 animations.

15 hours ago, HolyDoge said:

I gotten it to work. But it only works ONE time the first scene that plays you can switch animations but after that it will never work again no matter what you do.

I found a situation very similar to yours when using SexLab Framework PPLUS v1.8.1, but the bug has since been resolved in v1.8.1.1.
If the unlimited animation list only works temporarily, it may be affected by other mods.

On 3/7/2023 at 6:26 AM, BubblesMike said:

Sorry, I still have no idea what the cause is.

On 3/10/2023 at 10:21 PM, shoboon said:

I found a situation very similar to yours when using SexLab Framework PPLUS v1.8.1, but the bug has since been resolved in v1.8.1.1.
If the unlimited animation list only works temporarily, it may be affected by other mods.

Sorry, I still have no idea what the cause is.

Well I am still not entirely sure because when I install sexlab tools there is no problem and works like normal. The moment I use the unlimited patch even on a new save it stops working.

On 1/14/2023 at 10:09 PM, SwissCheeseConnoisseur said:

Wow, I just cannot get this to work! I'm running Skyrim v1.6.640 + Vortex.

The esp is getting loaded after SkyUI and after SexLab, but still won't register in MCM no matter how long I wait, save/load, restart the game etc.

If I look under the plugin section in Vortex, it shows a warning saying "This plugin was created for the original version of Skyrim and may be incompatible with Skyrim Special Edition".

I'm using the most recent file downloaded from the mod page "Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated.zip".

I also tried the file one of the users here uploaded "SexLab Tools SE Working 21 APR 21.rar", and that one didn't work either.

Anyone have an idea what I can do?

EDIT - FINALLY GOT IT WORKING!!!

After a lot of messing around, this is what worked for me:

• Using FallrimTools - Script cleaner I cleaned up my last manual save (before doing this nothing I tried would work!!)
  • I then proceeded to install SexLab Tools SE Working (not the PATCHED version!)
  • Made sure that UIExtensions was installed (required by above version).
  • Loaded the last save, waited a bit, saved again, reloaded, waited a bit more and BINGO! "SexLab Tools was installed" message top left!
  • Works perfectly now as intended!

I initially tried getting Sexlab tools for SE (Patched) 3.0.0 to work, but it would only go as far as registering the MCM menu for the mod, which was otherwise non-functional (none of the options would do anything).

Using FallrimTools to clean up my save after these attempts would always produce a bunch of errors about orphaned script elements and such. So it definitely wasn't installing properly.

As I said only the version that Karther105 posted (linked above) worked for me.

Hopefully this helps some of you out, if so let me know! : ) 

I tried to do it. still menu doesn't show up.

sad 

On 3/21/2023 at 3:55 PM, mattza2009 said:

I tried to do it. still menu doesn't show up.

sad 

That fix is outdated, actually. It didn't work consistently.

What ended up fixing it was installing the updated version of UI Extensions SE that was posted on this thread here

Just download and install it, and then use the SexLab Tools for SE patched version (in my original post I used a modified version by another user here, if you notice - don't use that).

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this is a bug or just how things are, but the list seems only to be "unlimited" for animations with the player character. NPC/NPC animations still have the usual short list. Any solution to this or is it just not possible to unlimit the NPC/NPC list?

Can someone please update (and fix) this mod to work with the Skyrim SE patch right BEFORE the AE version?

I need UI Extension mod for quite a few mods out side of this and this mod doesn't even work in the first place right now. So can someone please patch it or make a new mod like this at this point that doesn't conflict with basic api mods that other mods uses? 

I'm on a downgraded SE and having similar issues with this mod. At first it was just there not being anything listed in the animation menu other than the current animation, but with the latest unlimited animations that problem was fixed. The hotkeys worked fine the stages feature worked but not too sure about the cum outside feature. The biggest problem now is when I select an animation, it doesn't play that animation. Instead it'll either return to the first stage of the current animation or have the actors clipping into each other and humping air.

I also tested Defeat separately with a new save, and the animation selection menu with that mod only lists the current animation being played with or without the unlimited animation list. However, when I used the hotkey after going through the action menu which is triggered by G and selecting the rape action, I was able to select from a limited selection of the aggressive animations successfully without the issues I was experiencing from the menu in SL tools. I'm not sure why at this point and I've tried every "fix" attempted in this thread.

From what I can tell, it's some kind of issue between UI Extensions Sexlab Tools and maybe Sexlab itself since the default hotkey to cycle to the next animation is also apparently broken. Whenever I tried to use O from the base Sexlab 1.63, what happens when selecting from the Sexlab Tools menu would occur, a return to stage 1 of the current animation. I'll most likely post a separate thread about this later and ask around in the forum for defeat and and defeat baka edition. If anyone's got Tools to work lmk what you did cause it'd be super convenient to have this working again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I love this mod! I was wondering if anyone else is having an issue where the list for selection is too short. I have a ton of animations that are active thanks to the Animation Limit Fix mod and I am noticing that some of the animations that I have active aren't showing up. I double checked the load order and tags, etc., but the only thing I can think of is that the list from this mod isn't showing them. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a workaround or a tweak I could do in the file to fix this?

Okay So I was able to get this unlimited animation list to work.  The only problem is it doesn't respect the tag system.  If I click on vaginal tagged animations.  It always shows the full list and won't separate according to the tag.  Is it supposed to be doing that? Because before I didn't have the unlimited animations, but it did respect the tag system.

For peeps running into the Form 43 warning in MO2 for this mod [and others, because let's face it, there are a fair few mods that require a bit of love and care], I found a handy couple of vids to talk me through it that you might find useful. Note this is specifically a problem for people playing the Anniversary Edition of the game.

1. Installing the CK

2. Resolving the Form 43 issue

Basically, you need the Creation Kit (thankfully it's free) installed and set up to work with your mod manager [I'm on the Steam AE version and use Mod Organizer, but the vid explains how to do it for Vortex as well. As for non-Steam users, I imagine the CK is still free, just don't know the specifics of how to download and set it up]. After that it's a few seconds' work. I'd recommend making a copy of your MO2 mod profile and deactivate everything except the problematic mod, then open the CK, to make finding the problem ESP easier rather than scrolling through every single mod ESP you have to find it. After that it's just a case of opening, saving and closing without editing anything. The resave updates it to Form 44, resolving the issue.

And if your CK refuses to work and throws an error, just edit the executable, overwrite the Steam AppID with 1946180, and apply it. And if you run into the multiple masters crash while trying to load up the ESP in question, here's a link to the fix for that:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/xbox360/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/answers/444528-cannot-load-multiple-master-files-creation-kit-

3. As for the UI Extensions bit mentioned in the mod description, while the answer to that is a couple of posts above my own (credit to @Gergar12 for sharing it), I'm already compiling the other stuff here so I'll just add that as well. Long story short, Wrye Bash/SSEdit aren't required. Quoting from the comments at https://stepmodifications.org/forum/topic/8073-how-do-i-disable-the-esps-in-bathing-in-skyrim-for-srle/:

"...click the Mod (in the left panel of MO; in this case, UIExtensions) with the right mouse button and choose the entry "information" in the window. A new window pops up. Go to "Optional ESPs" and move the esp via the arrow from "Available ESPs" to "Optional ESPs". The original ESP is still installed but not active any longer."

This hopefully resolves everything regarding installing this mod for AE. I figured I'd put it all down in one post for the next time a relative modding newbies like me tries to figure out how to get it functioning. Might be useful for a bunch of other mods too, considering the fact the Skyrim modding community is largely split between SE and AE atm and not all the mods have moved over to AE.

Edited by Dr.Octogonapus