Sexlab tools for SE (Patched)

9 hours ago, zerosoul11234 said:

so the mod is for SE. but for some reason i get form 43 on MO. does anyone know why that is?

Because the author havent convert it. You can convert it yourself for like 5 second. Eitherway, not every form 43 is bad on SE, some does some doesn't

Edited by Pandoriux

Updated 'Unlimited animation list'.
The update contents are the following two points.

• Removed the 125 animation limit from the list of animations displayed when pressing the [Tool key] from 'Sexlab tools for SE (Patched)' without modifying the sexlab script file.
  • Changed the animation to automatically start from the first stage when the animation is changed by pressing the [Tool key].

With the first change, 'Unlimited animation list' can be used even in environments where 'SexLabFrameworkAE', 'SexLab Utility Plus', 'SLAS - SexLab Anim Searcher', etc. are installed.

Although not required, the installation of 'Papyrus Tweaks NG' is highly recommended, even if you want to display more than 500 sex animations in the menu, it will be done in an instant.

1/25 Fixed a bug that caused some creatures to display only a part of the animation.

unlimited_animation_list_20230125.7z

Edited by shoboon

For anyone that was struggling with getting UI Extension mod to work with SE, I used the Cathedral Assets Optimizer to extract a BSL from the now-defunct UI Extension zip file. I kept the filename the same so other mods can still recognize the updated version. With the updated UI Extension, most (if not all) updated versions of the OP mod should work just fine.

I've attached both files here. 

UIExtensions SE Update.rar Cathedral Assets Optimizer 64-23316-5-3-14-1665584229.7z

On 1/25/2023 at 4:22 AM, Silver_Synesthesia said:

For anyone that was struggling with getting UI Extension mod to work with SE, I used the Cathedral Assets Optimizer to extract a BSL from the now-defunct UI Extension zip file. I kept the filename the same so other mods can still recognize the updated version. With the updated UI Extension, most (if not all) updated versions of the OP mod should work just fine.

I've attached both files here. 

UIExtensions SE Update.rar 452.04 kB · 41 downloads Cathedral Assets Optimizer 64-23316-5-3-14-1665584229.7z 9.37 MB · 14 downloads

Explain the installation process to me like I'm an idiot. This mod I want has sent me all over Middle-earth, just to build it in bodyslide. Because the mod requires another mod which in turn, requires several more mods, I just want werewolves I encounter and slay to have jiggly bits and bobs man ?

• 2 weeks later...

Pressing the H letter won't show up the animations, switching the keys won't do, i've tried everything so far, created a new save, reinstalled the mod, tried running with ui extesions on.

But nothing seems to work...

EDIT; NVM, found out that what was fucking up the tool key to show up was actully newest unlimited animation by @shoboon just removed it and installed his older patch and now its fully working

Edited by KuroKuppo
15 hours ago, KuroKuppo said:

Pressing the H letter won't show up the animations, switching the keys won't do, i've tried everything so far, created a new save, reinstalled the mod, tried running with ui extesions on.

But nothing seems to work...

EDIT; NVM, found out that what was fucking up the tool key to show up was actully newest unlimited animation by @shoboon just removed it and installed his older patch and now its fully working

Hmm, I'm a Skyrim SE user.
Even if I use the latest version of SexLab Utility Plus or SLAS, the animation list is displayed, but I don't understand why it wasn't displayed in your environment.

If you run "Update animation information" from the settings menu, you can get information about the sex animations registered in SexLab, but did nothing appear when you ran that?

Also, currently cannot be used with SexLab p+.

4 hours ago, shoboon said:

Hmm, I'm a Skyrim SE user.
Even if I use the latest version of SexLab Utility Plus or SLAS, the animation list is displayed, but I don't understand why it wasn't displayed in your environment.

If you run "Update animation information" from the settings menu, you can get information about the sex animations registered in SexLab, but did nothing appear when you ran that?

Also, currently cannot be used with SexLab p+.

Welp dude i don't really understand that much about scripts but, i did everything i had to do to get your latest unlimited animation to work, ive updated the animation information after i registered/enabled them in SLAL loader, but nothing was showing up to me (creature animations where showing but not all of them, like only a few were showing i would say) i even went to the point of creating another save (and delete my older one) but still.... it didn't work at all.

On 3/1/2020 at 8:45 PM, HugzSX said:

For some reason whenever I manually type in a tag or even choose it from the drop down SexLab Tools/SexLab completely disregards my tag filter. And then it switches the animation (presumably to the chosen tag filter) and immediately switches back to some random animation in I think the Aggressive category/tag, but I'm not sure.

PS: Does anyone have any ideas what this problem might be caused by?

PPS: What I'm really trying to ask is has anyone experienced this before? How did you deal with it/what was the cause?

So upon further investigation it seems to have something to do with Devious Devices' animation filter. Which notably has never filtered correctly to begin with. Turning that off has fixed my problem. (I kind of gave up on the filter working AGES ago).

i have a stupid question. what key do you press to get the option to see tags? i only ever see a list of some animations i can choose from but no option to type or choose tags. 

On 2/12/2023 at 3:37 PM, BubblesMike said:

Welp dude i don't really understand that much about scripts but, i did everything i had to do to get your latest unlimited animation to work, ive updated the animation information after i registered/enabled them in SLAL loader, but nothing was showing up to me (creature animations where showing but not all of them, like only a few were showing i would say) i even went to the point of creating another save (and delete my older one) but still.... it didn't work at all.

Are you using the papyrusUtil from the nexus? The one uploaded there is an older version than the one packaged in SL, and removing the version from the nexus fixed the issue of animations not appearing for me at least.

19 hours ago, ZedArc said:

Are you using the papyrusUtil from the nexus? The one uploaded there is an older version than the one packaged in SL, and removing the version from the nexus fixed the issue of animations not appearing for me at least.

Sorry for late reply but- yeah i only use SL Papyrusutil, still didn't work. So i just gonna stick with his older unlimited animations file for now...(at least that one works for me :/ )

Can confirm that running Shoboon's newest script causes the animation list to not display anything, on both Nexus PapyrusUtil and Skyrim PapyrusUtil. Silver_Synthesia's UIExtension files did not solve the issue, either. (On the other hand, the alternative shift + H menu appears to work fine.) Running Skyrim AE.

There's likely some dependency missing (as usual with these things). My gut feeling is that it has something to do with UIExtensions, but I honestly am just guessing wildly. If you need me to run some tests, I can try to help out, but running basic SexLab Tools is functioning just fine for me -- I don't play with the big animation packs, so the animation limit isn't an issue yet. A shame, I was really missing the ability to reset to stage 1 on animation change, and though I'm happy it works for you, I'll just have to deal in the meantime.

1. Add to treat some female actors as male and build animation list when there are more than 2 female actors. This makes it possible, for example, to run a FM tagged animation between females.
  2. When executing 'Update animation information' from the setting menu, an error message is now displayed if the PapyrusUtil function used in the 'Unlimited animation list' cannot be used.

SexLab p+ can be used from version 1.8.1.1, but it is not possible to change to stage 1 with the stage change function.
(Changes to stages other than stage 1 are possible)

The functionality of Change #1 is an optional feature. It is disabled by default and the option must be enabled from the settings screen if it is to be used.

unlimited_animation_list_20230226.7z

Edited by shoboon

EDIT: I was the big dumb and did not actually follow shoboon's instructions! Turns out that actually following instructions did the trick :) Leaving the original post for posterity's sake but the fix is working for me.

--------

On 2/26/2023 at 2:51 PM, shoboon said:

@BubblesMike @OTC

Could you try this version?

If you run 'Update animation info' from the settings menu and an error message is displayed, the reason why 'Unlimited animation list' does not work is as described in the message.

Hey there. Just ran it again, unfortunately it still had the same problem. Pressing 'H' to open the list of available animations pauses the game (as it should) but otherwise does nothing. This isn't to say it displays an empty list; it displays absolutely nothing at all, apart from pausing the game. So it's doing something alright, just probably not what you want it to.

The weird thing is that it seems to work fine with the alternative menu (to change stages, tags, and all that).

Just to be clear: I am running

• Skyrim 1.6.640 (so AE I presume?)
  • The Patched SE SL Tools from the head page (Sexlab tools for SE (Patched) - Other - LoversLab)
  • Silver_Synesthesia's converted UIExtensions SE Update.rar file posted about 12 posts above this one
  • Your most recent file unlimited_animation_list_20230226.7z
  • PapyrusUtils 4.4 (from the Nexus, but apparently it's the same version as SL's, and disabling it didn't solve the issue anyway)
  • SexLab 1.65 (AE)
  • Using Vortex as my MM
  • All on a fresh character.

Probably should have mentioned this from the start; this may be a simple silly case of me missing prereqs, haha.

If there's any more info you need, let me know. And thank you for your efforts, we appreciate it!

Edited by OTC
Said the fix wasn't working when it was. Changing it to make the thread clearer.
1 hour ago, shoboon said:

@BubblesMike @OTC

If you run 'Update animation info' from the settings menu and an error message is displayed, the reason why 'Unlimited animation list' does not work is as described in the message.

Apologies for the spam. Your mod appears to be working now! Turns out that actually following your instructions did the trick :) 

Thank you for your help and sharing your work!

11 hours ago, shoboon said:

@BubblesMike @OTC

Sorry for late reply but- boy now i think i'm the one in trouble cuz different from my buddy up here the H menu still ins't working for me- and again, i went to the way of creating a new save, load/registered all my animations in SLAL, then i clicked update animations on sexlab tool, no error message showed up so i though i got it right, but nope- pressed H letter...and no animation list was showing, i toggled the "turn female into male position" to see if it could work by doing that....but no, no results in my end, the animations list still ins't showing

11 hours ago, shoboon said:

@BubblesMike @OTC

Wich is rather funny cuz- your older unlimited animation list works but this one ins't... like??? I'm doing everything that needs to be done to get it to work, and still no animation list when i press H, bruh i think i just gonna go and stick with your older file, (yeh it has that little problem of animations starting in random stages sometimes but at least the list still pops up on me)

• Skyrim SE 1.5.97
  • SexLab 1.63
  • SexLab Utility Plus v20230218-A.7z
  • Sexlab tools for SE (Patched)
  • unlimited_animation_list_20230226.7z

I was having the same problem with the press H key not displaying anything.
I finally solved the problem by using PapyrusUtil, which is included in SexLab Utility Plus, and the animation list appears.

The only problem is that after the foreplay has started, pressing the H key to select any animation in the list does not switch the animation and the animation is fixed.
(In the production, where foreplay has ended, selecting an animation in the list switches it normally.)

PapyrusUtil SE (from SexLab Utility Plus) (1.5.97).7z

I completely forgot that foreplay animation existed.
The current version lists normal animations mixed with foreplay animations.
However, at the same time as fixing that bug, I also need to add a debug mode and a debug log function to investigate the cause of malfunctions, so please wait for the fixed version for a while. (probably on weekends)

Edited by shoboon
16 minutes ago, Old School said:

Morning, I have a working install of Sexlab for AE and I wanted to be able to control what animations play from picking them from a list.

I think this is what I need "SexLab Tools" Although, I need some help in figuring conflicts. Appreciate the help.

image.jpeg.5b125ecd2fe68b6f73b351f79f3b56e6.jpeg

the .swf files are Adobe flash animation files and probably are used for ingame menus and UI elements both mods create. My guess is that the difference, if there is any, is mainly visual more than anything.

The more interesting issue are the .pex files, but again, according to the file name it's probably only to do with the aforementioned UI elements, not the direct inner workings of each mod. So it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

For what it's worth, I've overridden with Nether's (as it's a newer and far bigger mod) and I haven't seen any real problems so far.

1. Added debug mode to show in the console log whether animation info has been successfully created.
    Also If animation info was created successfully it will output the contents to skse\plugins\SLTools\animationInfoDump.json.
  2. Fixed to show only foreplay animations in the animation list during foreplay.
    By default, animations tagged "Foreplay" and "LeadIn" are treated as foreplay animations,
    but you can change the definition of the foreplay tag by directly editing skse\plugins\SLTools\config.json.

Note:

If you were using the "Unlimited animation list" from version 20230123 to 20230226, please run 'Clear animation info' on that version before installing this 20230304 version.
Installing the 20230304 version without 'Clear animation info' will not cause an error, but it will leave a small amount of garbage data in the save data.

If 'Update animation info' completed successfully but you still don't see the animation list, enable debug mode and then
Run 'Update animation info' again and see if there are any error messages in the console log.

If an error message is displayed, it probably means that the PapyrusUtil SE functions used by 'Unlimited animation list' are not working properly.

On the other hand, if the error message is not displayed, there may be a problem with the save data, so try deleting the data related to SexLabTools.esp with Resaver and reinstalling SexLabTools.

unlimited_animation_list_20230304.7z