Sexlab tools for SE (Patched)

On 1/31/2020 at 7:52 PM, diesel678 said:

The game wont launch when i install this file

That is UIExtensions fault though, my game won't launch with just that mod installed, either.

In the comments of that mod someone apparently found a solution, but I don't have the time to check it right now, so you can check that out and it might still work then.

21 hours ago, Swiggity1234 said:

That is UIExtensions fault though, my game won't launch with just that mod installed, either.

In the comments of that mod someone apparently found a solution, but I don't have the time to check it right now, so you can check that out and it might still work then.

im having the same problem, made me reinstall the game twice before realized sexlab tool was causing it, with or without the patch

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason whenever I manually type in a tag or even choose it from the drop down SexLab Tools/SexLab completely disregards my tag filter. And then it switches the animation (presumably to the chosen tag filter) and immediately switches back to some random animation in I think the Aggressive category/tag, but I'm not sure.

PS: Does anyone have any ideas what this problem might be caused by?

PPS: What I'm really trying to ask is has anyone experienced this before? How did you deal with it/what was the cause?

So upon further investigation it seems to have something to do with Devious Devices' animation filter. Which notably has never filtered correctly to begin with. Turning that off has fixed my problem. (I kind of gave up on the filter working AGES ago).

On 2/17/2020 at 8:01 AM, JosephShin said:

MCM doesnt show up and H key doesnt work. Any ideas? :(

wait for a few minutes in a room with not much stuff happening in it

i recommend Cheatroom to wait in

or it might not be enabled

check wyrebash or SSEDIT

then LOOT it

On 3/1/2020 at 8:45 PM, 2Foldri said:

For some reason whenever I manually type in a tag or even choose it from the drop down SexLab Tools/SexLab completely disregards my tag filter. And then it switches the animation (presumably to the chosen tag filter) and immediately switches back to some random animation in I think the Aggressive category/tag, but I'm not sure.

PS: Does anyone have any ideas what this problem might be caused by?

PPS: What I'm really trying to ask is has anyone experienced this before? How did you deal with it/what was the cause?

So upon further investigation it seems to have something to do with Devious Devices' animation filter. Which notably has never filtered correctly to begin with. Turning that off has fixed my problem. (I kind of gave up on the filter working AGES ago).

awesome to hear you fixed it

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Orkekum said:

Something somewhere hecking up, i see the mod in MCM, but i press H or shift + H and nothing happens.

And when looking in Plugins section of Vortex it says the  Sexlabtools.esp is made for a different game, has a small orange triangle

Another mod might be overwriting the H key

• 5 weeks later...

Hello all

Everything was working fine and today all of sudden the filters do not work anymore. When i choose a tag keyword it doesnt work... it just change the anims for something random.

All i did was updating my CBBE 3BBB Advanced body.

edit: after some tests i found out what it was. That bug was happening only when i triggered a sex scene with the "Follow me for sex" mod. When a sex scene is triggered with something else all is working.

2 hours ago, Quest_Items said:

Hello all

Everything was working fine and today all of sudden the filters do not work anymore. When i choose a tag keyword it doesnt work... it just change the anims for something random.

All i did was updating my CBBE 3BBB Advanced body.

edit: after some tests i found out what it was. That bug was happening only when i triggered a sex scene with the "Follow me for sex" mod. When a sex scene is triggered with something else all is working.

It works fine for me

Try reinstalling it