Angeli Techsuit

View File

It had been 3 years since I made my last mod?

concept art in my Pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5058279

I will keep a regular update on my upcoming mods.

Requirments:

LOOKSMENU

CBBE

optional:

High heel system for high heels

CBP physics for breast physics

bodyslide for...well, bodyslide. 

=======================================

User Menu:

get items at Root cellar at Sanctuary Hills (yes, there is a hidden cellar on Sanctuary Hills!)

You can activate/deactivate Jet pack at armor station

Techsuit produce a bottom of "milk"

the "milk", which is high concentration Bio-fuel, isn't safe to drink.

You can dilute the "milk" at chem station....and use it in a special way

You can also craft Protactin at chem station, which increase milk production rate. 

the two masks are for Anime race 

Have Fun~~

Anyone know how to convert the masks to the base game head using Outfit Studio? Otherwise I'll just have to leave them in storage ^^;
I love the Anime race mod but I'll never use it on this playthrough because I have too many incompatible outfits.

Either way I like that this outfit has its.. unique touches. And although there's some grammar errors, I'll change that for myself easily in xEdit/xTranslator.

EDIT: Using Outfit Studio like I did you can eventually mould the masks/hood to fit the vanilla head. You can also extend the neck down on the hood to cover the neck gap. The only reason there is a gap in the first place is because the default head clips with the mouth hole in the hood, so the outfit deletes the neck and up to prevent that.

BTW the vanilla head meshes can be extracted from Fallout4 - Meshes.ba2 (BaseFemaleHead.nif and FemaleheadRear.nif), and then loaded into Outfit Studio. I had to move the head meshes 122.5 units up to match position with the mask. After you've finished moulding, you'll probably need to move the mask [-0.75 on Y axis] and [-1.75 on Z axis] just to match where it is in-game, then obviously delete the head reference meshes, save and overwrite.

You can mess with it in FO4Edit and add VIS tags/AE keywords or even Ballistic Weave. And if you're sticky with grammar, use xTranslator to change the strings in the mod's Pex files.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:22 PM, Kanealpha said:

would love to see the rubber suit from Skyrim added to this

Also the Jetpack isn't really working for me.i can make small jumps but not nearly as far as with other Jetpacks and Jetpack mods

sorry, we get no plan for adding other mods into my mod...my mod was meant to be an armor mod...if you want to use rubber suit, you can try to replace the nif.

Jetpack need to be activated on armor workbench. and yes it does work by increasing jump height, not like a normal jetpack. Was trying to keep the script light. 

2 hours ago, Angeli said:

sorry, we get no plan for adding other mods into my mod...my mod was meant to be an armor mod...if you want to use rubber suit, you can try to replace the nif.

Jetpack need to be activated on armor workbench. and yes it does work by increasing jump height, not like a normal jetpack. Was trying to keep the script light. 

Are you also known as "NotaShiny"?

Or did you get inspiration from him?

Or visa versa?^^

Would be awesome if we could get a DD patch for the plugs/gags.
I have to ask, would it be better to have the Hood Gag be a mod for the hood rather than a separate armour piece?
Oh also it seems the plugs also act as jetpacks by themselves. Is that intended?
Anyway, its a cool flattering armour, and I'm glad I spent the time to convert the masks to vanilla, because they are also cool! 

16 hours ago, Angeli said:

(...) my mod was meant to be an armor mod...if you want to use rubber suit, you can try to replace the nif.

He asked about Rubber Suit probably because it was your mod from Skyrim. I for one would rather get it from original author than some 3rd party conversion, but to each his own I guess?

Cait loves her milking suit:

ScreenShot78.png

First - Thank you for the Mod Love the suit and theme! 

When I went to Armor work Bench I found the suit conflicted with CROSS_Jetpack v.92-12471--92.

The "Suit" (Yes Suit, not the backpack) had all the identical upgrades of the CROSS Jetpack, including the blue flame option.

Then using the suit it added the blue flame in relative position too the CROSS Jet nozzles besides the Suit backpack.

The Backpack was all fine, Its upgrades were as they should be according too mod.

Just the Suit. had the Conflict. By the way the Angelisuit was near end of load order too.

Anyway have uninstalled the CROSS_Jetpack v.92-12471--92 and will see what happens 

12 hours ago, Astrarella said:

First - Thank you for the Mod Love the suit and theme! 

When I went to Armor work Bench I found the suit conflicted with CROSS_Jetpack v.92-12471--92.

The "Suit" (Yes Suit, not the backpack) had all the identical upgrades of the CROSS Jetpack, including the blue flame option.

Then using the suit it added the blue flame in relative position too the CROSS Jet nozzles besides the Suit backpack.

The Backpack was all fine, Its upgrades were as they should be according too mod.

Just the Suit. had the Conflict. By the way the Angelisuit was near end of load order too.

Anyway have uninstalled the CROSS_Jetpack v.92-12471--92 and will see what happens 

yeah...I was trying to use CROSS jet pack mod as a reference to try to add jetpack to the suit...but I eventually give up on the idea and made a standalone pseudo jetpack instead....

those must be leftovers. 

12 hours ago, Krupnokalibernaya said:

Would you be willing to share the link to the conversion?

Yeah. Keep in mind that it was mass converted with hundreds of other outfits and the quality of conversion is very low.

Spoiler

Thats why we would love to see an official Skyrim port by original author.

Still have Jet-pack problems but not suit now but the Jet-pack proper.

It was active first time I put it on, got out of Root Cellar and jumped over log and found the jet pack was working already.

Went too Armor work bench too turn it off ...

Then reattached as it suggested, too make the difference. But it still worked regardless!

Took off the jet-pack, still it was working, took off the suit, plugs as well, eventually naked and the Jet-pack Kept working :((((

Wore another outfit too maybe 'Bump' off what ever was stuck but no help.

Now perpetual jet-pack no matter what I wear, aww

This was a new game too. The Cross Jet-pack is gone. There is no AAF stuff at all. Will try this mod very last in load order too see if that helps ...

On 10/18/2019 at 12:16 AM, Angeli said:

Angeli Techsuit

View File

It had been 3 years since I made my last mod?

concept art in my Pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5058279

I will keep a regular update on my upcoming mods.

Requirments:

LOOKSMENU

CBBE

optional:

High heel system for high heels

CBP physics for breast physics

bodyslide for...well, bodyslide. 

=======================================

User Menu:

get items at Root cellar at Sanctuary Hills (yes, there is a hidden cellar on Sanctuary Hills!)

You can activate/deactivate Jet pack at armor station

Techsuit produce a bottom of "milk"

the "milk", which is high concentration Bio-fuel, isn't safe to drink.

You can dilute the "milk" at chem station....and use it in a special way

You can also craft Protactin at chem station, which increase milk production rate. 

the two masks are for Anime race 

Have Fun~~

hi, im not entirely sure what i may be doing wrong but for some reason the tech suit is not showing up in the sanctuary hills root cellar , i downloaded your mod and used the nexus mods vortex mod manager , the mod itself installed just fine, any help that you might be able to offer would be awesome, thank you