• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since the author never answered, I took the liberty of fixing the gamepad issue myself.

The problem was that JetPack effects did not work when playing with a gamepad.

So.

Spoiler

Self.RegisterForKey(32)
Need to fix to:
Self.RegisterForControl("Jump")
-----------------/////////////-------------------------
Event OnKeyDown(int keyCode)
	If (keyCode == 32)
Need to fix to:
Event OnControlDown(string control)
	If (control == "Jump")
-----------------/////////////-------------------------
Event OnKeyUp(int keyCode, float time)
	If (keyCode == 32)
Need to fix to:
Event OnControlUp(string control, float time)
	If (control == "Jump")

Attached to the post is the corrected file.

To make the fix work:

Remove JetPack and other clothes from the mod.
Save and exit the game.
Start the game and boot from this save.

Spoiler

If the usual saving does not help.

Disable mod.
Clear save (Remove Unattached Instances - FallrimTools).
Enable mod.
Play.

AngeliJetpack.pex

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 4:58 AM, Inanis Corvus said:

Hey I noticed when I was playing using the diluted stuff instead of slowing down time it actually speeds it up only slowing down the player. I noticed it since everything moves much faster. Not sure what the cause of it is since Jet works fine. Also can be shown since NPC's speak super fast.

Same here, is this a glitch or intended? because looking at the .esp file seems to indicate it's meant to be like the raw only gives HP and more AP along with the slowdown.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2020 at 7:52 PM, insightguy said:

Same here, is this a glitch or intended? because looking at the .esp file seems to indicate it's meant to be like the raw only gives HP and more AP along with the slowdown.

My guess is a glitch. I would say maybe it is a result of it both trying to give HP & AP along with the slow but some versions of jet do that. Maybe the quest that causes the injection is the cause?

Honestly I don't know since I tried messing around with the effect, effect strength, switching it to the jet effect etc nothing seemed to work.

On 11/26/2020 at 11:25 PM, pcman86 said:

Question I couldn't find or missed it, but how do you body-slide the power armor so it fits with Explorer Suit?

You can't right now. That isn't a thing in this mod yet. I did recommend mods that might be able to be looked into in order to Bodyslide the Power Armour, but doesn't seem like anything has happened with that yet.

• 3 weeks later...

This is my version of Fusion Girl 1.8 conversion.

It was not possible to transform the body precisely, so I used the body of Fusion Girl 1.8 as it is.
The original textures were not suitable for Fusion Girl, so I modified the normal body textures. This is why the logo is missing and many other things are different from the original.

AngeliLatex_FG1.8.7z

The conversion to Fusion Girl changed the name of the Node and the systematic changes are no longer made. This is a simple script fix for that.

And I liked this a lot, but the scripting seemed a bit lacking, so I took the liberty of modifying it. If you don't like it, delete it.
The changes are

NPCs can now use them, and they can also be milked.
Prolactin and Diluted Bio-chemical Fuel will now gradually decrease your body size over time. Up to 10 times.
If you want NPCs to use Prolactin, the Jetpack has an Auto Use feature that you can craft to use it.
If you want NPCs to use Diluted Bio-chemical Fuel, the Jetpack has Auto Use, so you can craft it and use it.

Diluted Bio-chemical Fuel increases the size of your belly and buffs your recovery and SPECIAL.
Milking can now be done with the Jetpack alone.
Jetpack Flying requires CROSS Jetpack.

AngeliA01FG_ScriptFix.zip AngeliLatex_Alt.7z

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

okay so I am struggling getting everything working.. I seem to break the anime race mod when I use the high heel system (head goes small) and I want to use the high heel system but just can't seem to get it working.. 

EDIT: after some hours of scraping off the modding rust in me I managed to get it working!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Angeli Techsuit TWB Conversion

Read the description before asking a question:

- I have converted this set of "armor" again(better than before)

- The weight of the bones is almost entirely from the author

- There are two versions of the original shoes, ordinary and shortened to the normal size of the legs

- For each shoe option, you will have to set the height yourself. the desired height is indicated in the screenshot.

- And there is also a third version of the shoe "Long Fall Boot"

- There are 4 variants of the main part of the armor, these are the original, red, black, and naked body

- The red, black and naked versions are configured for a soft body, and they work with TWB\CBBE body slides

- There are two colors of the "mask" original and red - jetpack suitable for any version you choose

- Each version of the armor and jetpack has optional 3BBB versions

I don't seem to have forgotten anything

- and now about the bad, you can switch all the color variations only in the bodyslide, since I don't know how to edit .ESP, more precisely, maybe I could have done something there, but I'm sure it would have broken 2 times more...

p.s. There is someone who wants and knows how to edit .ESP file, you have a full carte blanche for this. I will be only happy if you add all the variations to the craft to get rid of leaving the game for changing colors or shoes. p.s.s.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Great content... So much fun!  I am curious if you could make your milk bottles unique so they are not plain milk bottles... I have another mod wasteland dairy and it changes all the milk bottles in the game to its bottles... So I think its causing me to never be able to make milk for fuel. If you could make this work so that I could use both mods that would be great and I would help donate to the cause....

Anyone else know of a workaround or another patch to get the milk bottles to work with the milk milk bottles from wld?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 7:01 PM, mangos88 said:

- There are two versions of the original shoes, ordinary and shortened to the normal size of the legs

- For each shoe option, you will have to set the height yourself. the desired height is indicated in the screenshot.

- There are 4 variants of the main part of the armor, these are the original, red, black, and naked body

- The red, black and naked versions are configured for a soft body, and they work with TWB\CBBE body slides

- There are two colors of the "mask" original and red - jetpack suitable for any version you choose

- and now about the bad, you can switch all the color variations only in the bodyslide, since I don't know how to edit .ESP, more precisely, maybe I could have done something there, but I'm sure it would have broken 2 times more...

p.s. There is someone who wants and knows how to edit .ESP file, you have a full carte blanche for this. I will be only happy if you add all the variations to the craft to get rid of leaving the game for changing colors or shoes. p.s.s.

@mangos88 This looks amazing. I'm using FG so it's not a perfect fit for my game, but I do see you updated the half masks for non-anime head. Am I correct in assuming that I could port those nifs over to my game and use them successfully in FG, since they're for the head rather than the body?

Followup - I tested it and it looks like only the half-mask with no gag works right. The half-mask with gag seems to still be fitted for the anime head. Too bad, I'd love to have a half-mask with the open mouth ring (like the full head mask) and a gag to stuff into it that would line up correct. Some day, maybe. 

Edited by gregaaz

Just throwing this out here!

If you get stuck with the jetpack effect (i.e. you jump jetpack height and is immune to fall damage despite not having the jetpack equipped), you can remove the effect via Active Effects mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32735 ), where you can in-game remove the FallingDamageMod and JumpHeightMod (set them to zero, it's done by offsets so if it's 100, you must add -100). Make sure you only edit one value at a time, and that you do NOT have the jetpack equipped when you do this!  (I mean you can have it, but the values should not be zero in that case because of the legitimate jetpack effect)

I think these are the only values edited by the mod, but I'm just guessing, someone with proper mod experience might want to chime in.

Edited by pyskask
  • 1 month later...

Great mod really enjoying it so far but for some reason I am getting spammed with messages about milk production, instead of just one message saying milk production started upon equipping the bodysuit and one saying production stopped after taking it off... I get another one ever 5 seconds... any idea on how to fix?

Edited by robbieg2000
On 7/25/2021 at 12:01 AM, mangos88 said:

Amazing work man, just downloaded this and it worked a treat, do you plan on maybe making the same conversion for the gag mask? as that one still really clips with the face which is a shame

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a really good mod. I could easily see lots of upgrades for it. Here's a few ideas I have:

Add a squish and grunt sound effect when the jet pack is equipped/unequipped (considering where it's inserted).

Add periodic gag moans when a gag is in (wav files from Devious Devices would work, probably the "gag event" that's integrated in the mod).

Add periodic suction sounds when the suit is on (milking).

Add a pained grunt or moan when the suit is unequipped (tender nipples).

Also, what exactly does the diluted bio fuel do exactly? It seemed to only slow me down, and give me a notice that my suit size has changed 1,2,3, then full. No visible morphs unless I missed something.

Thanks for your work on this mod! Anxious to see if there are any updates.

• 1 month later...