On 2/1/2022 at 9:55 PM, oldestman said:

Integrated Jetpack with Jetpacks FAO v5 mod

It's great to see this mod still has some development, particularly with Fusion Girl. This suit is fantastic, particularly when shaped into the skinny/fit/barby-doll shape of Fusion girl. 

For me, the systems seem to be working, just not posting notifications like the base mod used to. 

I will check out your Jetpack integration next and see how it goes. 

I wouldn't mind being able to build the suits and supply them to all my settlers. 

Good work! Keep it up. 

• 10 months later...
On 12/18/2021 at 11:04 AM, bwagdog669680 said:

This is a really good mod. I could easily see lots of upgrades for it. Here's a few ideas I have:

Add a squish and grunt sound effect when the jet pack is equipped/unequipped (considering where it's inserted).

Add periodic gag moans when a gag is in (wav files from Devious Devices would work, probably the "gag event" that's integrated in the mod).

Add periodic suction sounds when the suit is on (milking).

Add a pained grunt or moan when the suit is unequipped (tender nipples).

Also, what exactly does the diluted bio fuel do exactly? It seemed to only slow me down, and give me a notice that my suit size has changed 1,2,3, then full. No visible morphs unless I missed something.

Thanks for your work on this mod! Anxious to see if there are any updates.

you took the words right out of my mouth

exactly what im trying to achieve, but modding is so damn hard 

20 hours ago, kyoceramiraief said:

you took the words right out of my mouth

exactly what im trying to achieve, but modding is so damn hard 

Totally agree. I've run into more than a couple snags with my own scripts. Sometimes they just don't work. Also, I heard (a while ago) that Devious Devices is getting another overhaul to make it more stable/usable on NPC's. So I've taken a break trying to get my scripts using DD's. I was trying to make sounds for the various items.

Like I said, sometimes they just didn't work.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Vor 5 Minuten sagte FrozButcher:

Scheint, als ob die Melkfunktion bei mir nicht funktioniert, ich erhalte von Zeit zu Zeit die Melkmeldung, aber es wird keine Milch/Kraftstoff zu meinem Inventar hinzugefügt.

This is the case for me at the moment...

...but it doesn't matter - because I'm not currently using the suit.
The malfunction is probably related to installing or uninstalling other mods...
...and the milking function is only ok with a clean new game start

• 2 months later...

I have fixed some of the effects related to the milk the suit produces:
Condensed: now hurts you for 100hp on use | Previously had a poison effect that doesn't work.
Diluted: now slows down the time as intended instead of speeding it up | For some reason this issue was caused by the stimpack healing effect, remedied by using the restore health effect, that has no differences.

All of the consumable effects used by this mod are vanilla so it was easy to find/replace.

(Not sure what to upload since i was editing through FO4eddit, but it was the only file with the changed date)

AngeliTech suit.esp

(you might also require TWB conversion posted here since it edits ESP.)

Edited by angrykiwi
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...