Today I tried out your techsuit and need to say you did a gread job. I like it a lot, thank you for this mod.

There are a few things I would like to see added to this mod.

The first thing is some devious devices functionality. So once you put the suit on you can not remove it until you find a special key.

Second an option to apply some armor to the techsuit in the armor workshop.

And last another version of the helmet with some visor or other opening for the eyes. While I like the design of the current helmet, it breaks my immersion, how my character can see when she wears that helmet.

These are just suggestions of course, just in case you make up your mind and want to spend some more time on this project. The mod is awesome as it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, i'm having a problem. First i started the game without using bodyslide, it was fine and i played a little bit because lazy. Then i used bodyslide, but body is still the same, the outfit didn't change for my preset, and now i get spammed by "milk in production" and "production starting" messages every few seconds and i don't get any milk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 7:16 AM, Angeli said:

Jet pack

Hello.
There is a problem with the Jet pack.
 When using a gamepad (I use Microsoft Xbox One S Wireless Controller), the sound and flame effect at the time of the jump do not work. If you press the spacebar, the effects work.

Gotta say, love the mod. I edited a few of the files so that the pop-up messages would read a bit more smoothly with better grammer, but that was just for my own personal preference. I have always had an issue with this mod however, and despite me attempting to fix it myself for the better part of a week, I cannot for the life of me get the High Heel System to work for this mod. I don't really like asking others for help because I feel like a bother, but I've hit a dead end and don't know how to proceed from here. I have installed the Zax skeleton, use the CBBE curvy body, and think I have all the files in the right place. I see in the Angeli meshes folder there is already a txt document labeled "Anglilatex" and inside the file it reads "Height=23.0". I assume this is the level that Angeli's exceptionally high heels need to be off the ground. I read that the HHS would read files from the meshes folder, so I try to just boot things up as they are, heels still stuck in the ground. I then assume that I simply need to follow the instructions on the HHS page, so I created a txt file of the exact same name under the plugins/HHS folder with the contents set as "Height=23.0" and when I load that up, I am still sunken into the ground. While not ultimately game breaking, I really do enjoy the look of those beautiful heels and would like to be able to admire them from above ground. If anyone knows if I'm doing something wrong, I'd appreciate the help.

On 5/2/2020 at 6:11 AM, antoniut said:

It happened to me, but with the mod Grim Zero Suit Samus. After editing it, it has never worked again, ???. But I've solved this way, second sticky post: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40033?tab=posts

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the tip. This didn't work for me, the script refused to compile for some reason, but I did a fresh reinstall of everything and found the problem, so hopefully if anyone else has the same problem as me they can use this. I use the Vortex Mod Manager, and had been installing everything through there. After doing a fresh reinstall and turning mods on and off one by one, it turns out the problem was with the Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE). Vortex was, for some reason, incorrectly installing the script extender and not placing the files in the right location (despite the game running fine and recognizing that the script extender was installed, as other mods that required it still worked. Only on the fresh install of the vanilla game and then re-installation of all my mods did the  $no_f4se  message appear.) So I deleted F4SE from Vortex and then any files/folders I could find labeled f4se and then did a manual install of F4SE. Finally, I started up the game not through Vortex, but through the f4se_loader that comes with the installation of F4SE. At long last, the bodysuit was working perfectly! Now I just need to re-edit the pop-up text again and the bodysuit will finally be my favorite armor mod around. If I learn anything else about editing code, I may change the radiation protection value as well, since I like the idea of using it as a full on radiation-suit. Great concept, great mod, great looks. Looking forward to anything else Angeli does!

26 minutes ago, anna_wolf said:

if you can do it correct / please do it for le and se )))

I don't own SE and I dont use UUNP, so neither of those will be covered, sorry... It should be pretty easy for someone to port it so SE after I do the correction of the pose ECT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/10/2019 at 6:16, Angeli said:

Angeli Techsuit

Ver archivo

¿Habían pasado 3 años desde que hice mi último mod?

arte conceptual en mi Pixiv:  https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5058279

Mantendré una actualización periódica de mis próximas modificaciones.

Requerimientos

LOOKSMENU

CBBE

Opcional:

Sistema  de tacón alto para tacones altos

CBP física para la física del seno

deslizamiento del cuerpo para ... bueno, deslizamiento del cuerpo. 

=======================================

Menú del Usuario:

Obtenga artículos en  Root Cellar  en Sanctuary Hills (sí, ¡hay una bodega escondida en Sanctuary Hills!)

Puedes activar / desactivar Jet pack en la estación de blindaje

Techsuit produce un fondo de "leche"

la "leche", que es biocombustible de alta concentración, no es segura para beber.

Puede diluir la "leche" en la estación química ... y usarla de una manera especial

También puede elaborar Protactin en la estación de química, lo que aumenta la tasa de producción de leche. 

las dos máscaras son para  carrera de anime 

Diviértete ~~

Hello, I would like to know the ID of the objects to have more outfits

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...