On 5/27/2020 at 3:03 PM, BigMoistAss said:

Um, this is a bit out of my expertise here. I'm pretty new to modding.

I assume by lowest in the order you mean it should be the last thing of the mods to launch/load? And what's LAL supposed to be?

Thanks for your time!

It says in huge bold orange letters on the main page "You MUST start a new game with this mod, and not have any other Alternate Start type mod enabled. This mod comes with it's own custom Alternate Start Cell.".

Just trying out the new version. On the quickmenu wheel, the slave actions and pose menu are still in German although the main wheel actions are in English. Picking the correct pose when required is fun when you dont understand which pose to use. Damn my poor understanding of German! Have I installed something wrong or are those items not updated yet?

I'm getting following error message when installing house of burden via MO2.

Failed to parse C:/Users/****/AppData/Local/Temp/ME_House_Of_Burden_v1.0/fomod/info.xml.  See console for details.

How do I fix?

Do I need to be concerned?

Also, my screen is black when I start a new game. I do not have any alternate starts installed.  Seems like the game is working.  I can hear sound, but can't see anything.

I noticed a warning in MO2 as well.  Couldn't load MESKEUtils.dll (Maria_Eden_SE_v2.5.1_WIP).  A dll is invalid (code 193)

Maria Eden should work as-is with SKSE64 v 2.00.19. If you have any issues I suggest reverting to SKSE64 v 2.00.17. If Zaira determines that the M.E. plugin needs to be update for SKSE64 v 2.00.19, I will offer that plugin here, along with the SKSE64 v.2.00.17 plugin, so you can either choose up upgrade or stay with .17

1 hour ago, Xuvish said:

So what files do I need to install?

Just the English 2.51 version and the SLSEIto;s update?

Do I need all the other files too?

I tried to install just the two files one for English version and the update file.

When I started a new game without any alternate start mods, I get taken to a black screen.  I hear the same sound effects as the alternate start, but don't see anything.  I don't see the MCM menu or race menu when I start.

I get some notes and can hear them being taken and added to my inventory.

How do I get rid of the blank screen?

Is anyone have problem when the john is about to take you somewhere he just sit there doing nothing if i try to interact they just keep saying we are not there yet. I'm sure there should be a Press ESC to skip but theres no prompt to do so. Also this is on fresh install of Skyrim with newest SKSE with all requirement for ME present.

Edit: downgrading SKSE to 17 did nothing. now im not sure where went wrong

17 hours ago, rizzuh said:

Is anyone have problem when the john is about to take you somewhere he just sit there doing nothing if i try to interact they just keep saying we are not there yet. I'm sure there should be a Press ESC to skip but theres no prompt to do so. Also this is on fresh install of Skyrim with newest SKSE with all requirement for ME present.

Edit: downgrading SKSE to 17 did nothing. now im not sure where went wrong

Maria Eden is a WIP. There's bound to be issues. It will do more good to take any technical problems to the author's main page so they can either give you a solution, or know what bugs to fix.

On 8/25/2020 at 10:48 AM, Moacir Jr said:

Hello,

The question. How to disable German voices? I think it's better not to hear this, just read, rssssss

Thanks a lot

Moacir Jr.

Any idea if have how to disable only the German voices, letting the mod muted?

Thanks a Lot.

Moacir Jr.

1 hour ago, sullysam said:

I'm curious if im missing something, nearly everything is english except the pose menu.  Is that still waiting to be translated or am I just missing something simple?

I swear that i sometimes see it in english and sometimes in german on a different save playthrough. Also now i know some german words.

1 hour ago, rizzuh said:

I swear that i sometimes see it in english and sometimes in german on a different save playthrough. Also now i know some german words.

Yeah, i've been starting over and over again (testing different combinations of mods) and certain parts flip back and forth between languages, seemingly at random.  Its beyond me at this point lol

• 5 weeks later...