Can't get outfits in this mod to show, and everything about the mod so far is either using a spell to cheat and control their actions and what they have, or say "hello" and go on from there. Any hints? Already reinstalled, batched, ran FNIS, etc. Oh, also kneeling and crawling used to work, this mod broke it somehow. Any idea?

On 12/31/2019 at 12:12 AM, waterbottler said:

The key bindings to kneel, open the menus, etc. aren't working for me. Strangely the mariahotkeys.json and the other json files were put into data/plugins/storageutildata instead of data/skse/plugins/storageutildata. I'll try to put the files in the right place manually and see if it works

Ya just did what Wulf did and cut/pastethe "plugins" folder from Data back into the SKSE folder and it works now

Thanks Buddy, I had the same problem and with your trick I think I haved solved it  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2020 at 5:37 PM, Teddar said:

I might not have been clear. I am not saying that i don't want to customise my outfits. I most certainly do, and did when playing ME in Oldrim. However, bearing in mind that what we have currently is a port of your mod (and all due respect to the member who did that for us), not one that you have released yourself, there are issues with the outfit manager either not working at all or being difficult to configure. What i was attempting to suggest is that vanilla clothes could act as default templates, so that if a user has problems with making the outfit manager work for them, they would not find themselves in a position where they come up against an issue that they cannot resolve, such as the one i described with the clothing shop in Solitude. 

I really hope this mod can reach a more finished/refined state soon, It's too good to pass up and a must have for the new Skyrim playthrough I'm planning

1 hour ago, most_wanted said:

I really hope this mod can reach a more finished/refined state soon, It's too good to pass up and a must have for the new Skyrim playthrough I'm planning

I think zaira is looking at the SE version now, he posted about it a page or so back. So you might get your wish.  ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2020 at 3:08 PM, zaira said:

yes - I am stabilizing my SE version currently - it comes with a big bunch of features like full support for brothels and slave auctions.

Hi Zaira, Love how ME is developing - are you ever going to re-add "The end" or the "kill" possibilities for someone who is not performing well?

3 hours ago, IAmLeng said:

Hi Zaira, Love how ME is developing - are you ever going to re-add "The end" or the "kill" possibilities for someone who is not performing well?

Yes I do. In next release I reactivate the brothel locations, then the trainings and then execution - likely in this order

The furniture is invisible. There is a lot of tension inside the club. ? As a simple visitor, they just rape... ?️ ...without pay. ? Hmm ...

Láthatatlanok a bútorok. Sok a feszültség a klub belsejében. ? Egyszerű látogatóként csak megerőszakolnak... :bawling: fizetés nélkül. ? Hmm... 

Spoiler

1266762818_SkyrimSE2020-03-1120-13-12-50.jpg.077f2ed6f751b204e3b8b2612e8f46e0.jpg

On 11/18/2019 at 7:25 PM, Snook001 said:

I encountered a weird situation.  I was supposed to be payed 51 septims for having sex with a dog.  It was not the first time and it was the default price.  After performing I was told I needed some practice or something around those line.  I went to see  Hulda the Bannered  Mare owner to get my cut, 50%.  She gave me 401 septims.  Now I know I'm good, but this is a hell of a tip ?.  So is this broken or is there a mechanism I don't understand in the way we are getting payed?

4nk8r reported the following: Yeah, I noticed something similar, though not the initial overpayment.  What I noticed was you can keep asking for half over and over and just get insane amounts of money as a result.

Can this please be fixed?   It is really difficult to get punished if you have sex only one time and bring all the money squired by your pimp. 

Also can we have the option to disable the tear?  or maybe reduce their duration.  I know they are part of Zaz and I manage to work around, but I guess a whore should suck-it up (well of course she would to please her client ?) and stop wasting tears for nothing.

Thanks.  it is a great mod and I really look to see it completed.  Keep up the good work ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2020 at 7:38 AM, bkeul said:

Can someone help me use the Outfit Manager? I couldn't quick understand how it works... I select it on the Y key wheel, then select one Outfit, click save and nothing happens.

Pretty sure Outfit Manager is broken in the current SE version. I don't know anyone that managed to get it working. @zaira any ideas?

11 hours ago, AWHA said:

Pretty sure Outfit Manager is broken in the current SE version. I don't know anyone that managed to get it working. @zaira any ideas?

It works ok if you read correctly and make the changes in the correct file. Its been a while since I did it so i dont recall specifics. One of the bugs is you have to activate dress undress again if you are naked when you and John reach the bed but the clothing works fine for me. I only use about four different clothes though so trying to fill in all the slots might be problematic I dont know.

1 hour ago, BigOnes69 said:

It works ok if you read correctly and make the changes in the correct file. Its been a while since I did it so i dont recall specifics. One of the bugs is you have to activate dress undress again if you are naked when you and John reach the bed but the clothing works fine for me. I only use about four different clothes though so trying to fill in all the slots might be problematic I dont know.

If you ever find the time, do you mind a step-by-step instruction for how to get outfits working? I read the instructions many times and tried everything I can think of, yet the Outfit Manager simply doesn't do anything. When I try to equip an outfit by selecting an outfit category using the wheel menu, nothing happens, no list of outfits, no nothing. It is encouraging that you managed to get it working though.

On 3/27/2020 at 5:11 AM, AWHA said:

If you ever find the time, do you mind a step-by-step instruction for how to get outfits working? I read the instructions many times and tried everything I can think of, yet the Outfit Manager simply doesn't do anything. When I try to equip an outfit by selecting an outfit category using the wheel menu, nothing happens, no list of outfits, no nothing. It is encouraging that you managed to get it working though.

Dont hold your breath I am swamped for the next week.  Try https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23146

Player Equipment Manager for a temporary fix. I think you can use it to get naked for whoring.

36 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

Dont hold your breath I am swamped for the next week.  Try https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23146

Player Equipment Manager for a temporary fix. I think you can use it to get naked for whoring.

My biggest issue isn't with the Outfit Manager per se, but rather that the many scripted events simply cannot progress if the Outfit Manager does not report that I am wearing the right outfit. Maybe I'll just have to be patient and wait for the next release, the current version seems to be too buggy anyway.