Sorry, but can someone help me please. All installed, nothing ctd, all locations ON and working, i received the quest MARIA EDEN.and I am making gold with clients... its all ok..

But, how start the quest slave whore? 

Thanks for help me, and sorry for bother yours.

• 1 month later...

Hello Friends,

I have a question:

is it possible to change the "slave collar" which is automatically wear when you become a "slave whore" (zb collar dull)? ?
If so, how?

Unfortunately I have problems with that type of collar and the character freezes, cannot move anymore for any reason, while wearing it ?

Thanks and compliments for the mod ?

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2020 at 3:09 PM, Moacir Jr said:

Sorry, but can someone help me please. All installed, nothing ctd, all locations ON and working, i received the quest MARIA EDEN.and I am making gold with clients... its all ok..

But, how start the quest slave whore? 

Thanks for help me, and sorry for bother yours.

When you ask someone to be your pimp, simply ask them to make you their slave whore.

• 1 month later...

Hello all,
I loved this mod in LE, but here there some problems I rly dont like. Yeah BDSM mechanic is annoying, I know the author wants to remove it hopefully soon, but the MOST annoying thing is, that I cant use alternate start with ME, even if I dont install the separated quick start file. In new game I'm stuck on loading screen, and I rly like alternate start mod the ME one is meh. So if anyone cloud help me to run both some kind of patch? anyone? please

PS - And yeah, about the hotkeys, without MCM menu the default keys dont work, in LE I had the same problem, but when reapplying the keys in MCM that fixed it. But here well even if I "reapply" the keys in the json files still does not work , need to set different keys (thats because jxon positioner i guess) since no MCM menu to override the keys... well bad. I guess its hard to implement MCM?

On 2/2/2021 at 5:03 AM, Perelik said:

Hello all,
I loved this mod in LE, but here there some problems I rly dont like. Yeah BDSM mechanic is annoying, I know the author wants to remove it hopefully soon, but the MOST annoying thing is, that I cant use alternate start with ME, even if I dont install the separated quick start file. In new game I'm stuck on loading screen, and I rly like alternate start mod the ME one is meh. So if anyone cloud help me to run both some kind of patch? anyone? please

PS - And yeah, about the hotkeys, without MCM menu the default keys dont work, in LE I had the same problem, but when reapplying the keys in MCM that fixed it. But here well even if I "reapply" the keys in the json files still does not work , need to set different keys (thats because jxon positioner i guess) since no MCM menu to override the keys... well bad. I guess its hard to implement MCM?

I have not done alternate start for a while since (in my opinion)  upgrading to Skyrim undone reborn and corresponding files to play a non dragonborn character. I use to shift the quick start esp and the lal start esp. That means you will have to start in ME quickstart create your character as a slave then console command your character to start the lal start. Once in the lal cell i would exit the game and either disable the me quickstart or move it up above lal start. I dont remember every detail but if you play around with it you will find the correct order in which to do it. It took me about 15 minutes playing around to do it. I just remember you have to start with me quick start first and the .esp lowest in the load order.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 9:04 PM, hexenhaus said:

Anyone willing to give a small review of Maria Eden SE?

How long does it take, is it quest based or more radiant like SD+ and overall if it is worth playing on its own, can you compare it to other enslavement or devious companion mods?

it would be the best mod of his kind around, by far, werent for the INSANE amount of bugs

On 2/10/2021 at 3:04 PM, hexenhaus said:

Anyone willing to give a small review of Maria Eden SE?

How long does it take, is it quest based or more radiant like SD+ and overall if it is worth playing on its own, can you compare it to other enslavement or devious companion mods?

Maria Eden takes over most aspects of the game and has an underlying command system that if you learn to use it correctly can correct problems you encounter playing the game. It is a mod unto itself and its control of the game take over in such a way as its hard to play the game in an old style. It makes the bdsm and prostitution theme the dominate playing style. It does not play well with a lot of other mods therefore there is a large learning curve to find out what mods or how to organize other mods to work well with Maria Eden. If you learn to control it and are able to make it work with some of the other sex lab mods it is an awesome play through and you can still play the game with some annoying features that limit your adventuring. I and others have asked our imperious mod maker to limit some of these features but he seems to enjoy them and its his mod therefore the rule its good to be king. If you do utilize it in your game it will take some time and experimentation to come up with a balanced play through. Expect some bugs but if you are diligent they will not be as many as some who post here. Most people do not want to put in as much time as it takes to learn and read to make it work. 

Definitely recommend to install on a fresh (bare minimum essential mod setup) version and to then gradually enable other mods to see if they break it. Personally don't mind the gamebreaking playthrough, much happier it being a sandbox type experience instead.

As an aside does anyone know if it's possible to remove the menus for making decisions over different sexlab animations and tasks/quests? - The older versions you could switch these off through a debug setting in the MCM and although there's a mariadebug option within the console commands setting it to a 0, 1,2,3 or even -1 doesn't seem to make any effect.

12 minutes ago, jc321 said:

Definitely recommend to install on a fresh (bare minimum essential mod setup) version and to then gradually enable other mods to see if they break it. Personally don't mind the gamebreaking playthrough, much happier it being a sandbox type experience instead.

Some other mods break it until you go into their MCM and limit some aspects of that particular mod to get it to play with ME. Some mods once you limit them compliment ME and are fun to utilize their resources for play through. To list them is to write a book unto itself and I dont have time.  It was a shame the latest ME did not have an MCM for a compatibility approach but the mod is massive and our imperious leader is only one person so i understand him not being able to address everything. 

25 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

Maria Eden takes over most aspects of the game and has an underlying command system that if you learn to use it correctly can correct problems you encounter playing the game. It is a mod unto itself and its control of the game take over in such a way as its hard to play the game in an old style. It makes the bdsm and prostitution theme the dominate playing style. It does not play well with a lot of other mods therefore there is a large learning curve to find out what mods or how to organize other mods to work well with Maria Eden. If you learn to control it and are able to make it work with some of the other sex lab mods it is an awesome play through and you can still play the game with some annoying features that limit your adventuring. I and others have asked our imperious mod maker to limit some of these features but he seems to enjoy them and its his mod therefore the rule its good to be king. If you do utilize it in your game it will take some time and experimentation to come up with a balanced play through. Expect some bugs but if you are diligent they will not be as many as some who post here. Most people do not want to put in as much time as it takes to learn and read to make it work. 

Good to know but besides bringing a prostition and slavery system to the table, how does it actually play?

When does stuff trigger and what might happen? From the overview I understand that it is a well developed framework, but is it embedded into a story arc with quests or is it just mechanical, like bring me 500g or raise score to XY?

Do you get to know Maria through quests, is there a developing relationship, are there more complex quests, with a storyline to follow?

I mean...

• I am pretty sure that I have forgotten so much - Maria Eden is a very complex mod. You will get surprisingly dialogue options everywhere and sometimes this leads to new adventures. Talk to NPCs, discover Maria Eden...

is not much to go on! Is there vanilla quest interaction, alternative solutions etc.

4 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

I mean...

• I am pretty sure that I have forgotten so much - Maria Eden is a very complex mod. You will get surprisingly dialogue options everywhere and sometimes this leads to new adventures. Talk to NPCs, discover Maria Eden...

is not much to go on! Is there vanilla quest interaction, alternative solutions etc.

There is difference between original ME for oldrim and this conversion. There is even differences between original German language mod and English translation. In SE conversion there are a lot of broken quests (compared to original mod) and you must replay the mod several times just to figure out the mechanics. It's good and interesting mod but it's not easy to play. You just have to experiment - if you have more important things to do, this is not a mod for you... it takes time to know it and understand it.

Maria, herself doesn't actually exist in the newer versions, although you can still download the NPC if you wish, but ultimately when you start you can either risk accepting what has already been setup in terms of potential pimps/owners, locations clothing etc .. or you need to spend a little while customising this yourself. This can all be done through the menu's which look a little daunting at first, but once you get the hang of it is pretty simple. If you're then feeling really brave you can probably amend the .json files yourself to remove anything redundant (ie: NPC's or clothes that don't actually exist due to missing esps.).

Through quickstart you can either place yourself as a whore, slave and then you'll probably find you'll be approached and taken over by an NPC (probably need to walk into various locations to do that as well).. or you can approach an NPC and ask them to 'come with you' and then things will start happening and you should see available dialogues. 

There are english translations if you look in this thread for menu's although the marialides.json english translation has a slight bug in it. 

Under the "stand" menu, the values for MariaPresentPussy should be 8,14,5,2 and ZapWriHorny03 should be 9,14,0,2 - Otherwise the NPC doesn't acknowlege this move.

If you don't think anything is happening and you're sure you have a follower (via the come with me .. not the follow me I need your help) then you can wait an hour to see if that does something or through the menus you can start quests/interactions.

Just keep in view that this version isn't complete so some of the quests might not finish. 

But there's a heap of content in this already.

2 hours ago, mircislav said:

Currently, the whole mod is messy, and should be played as alternative to main Skyrim game play. It's not intended for regular game play. Just start it and play a while, you'll see for yourself.

I'll assume its quite game breaking then ^^. Just wondered since there was similar warnings and issues with the LE versions apparently; but that one ran fine back in the day
(1.24 i think).

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/1/2019 at 4:14 PM, nomkaz said:

It IS the English version. Read the description.

I downloaded and installed the so called english version, but the poses are all in german. It's unplayable for those who don't understand german xD Or am I wrong?

And btw, why when i try to wear the clothes available at the beggining chest. it's removed from my inventory?

34 minutes ago, twiggythepiggy said:

I downloaded and installed the so called english version, but the poses are all in german. It's unplayable for those who don't understand german xD Or am I wrong?

And btw, why when i try to wear the clothes available at the beggining chest. it's removed from my inventory?

Try replacing with the attached into your Data\Skse\plugins\storageutildata (but take a backup of your original first). 

MariaIdles.json

3 hours ago, twiggythepiggy said:

So far only the main ESP is translated. There are like 6 of them that all need to be done, but my German is very iffy, so I can't do it myself. Nor did I do the existing English Translation. Several users contributed to that.

As for the clothes in the chest, I have no idea, It never happened to me so I can't even venture a guess.

41 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

IS that an English translation fort he poses? If so, do you mind if I add it to the mod?

Just the poses which appear in the menu, however looking at the download section there's already an English package that contains MariaIdles.json similar to the one I attached. I probably should have asked, which version are we referring to here? There's English translation in this thread, and English translation in Zaria's thread. 

Feel free to add it to your mod if needed but I think it's already correct.

2 minutes ago, jc321 said:

Just the poses which appear in the menu, however looking at the download section there's already an English package that contains MariaIdles.json similar to the one I attached. I probably should have asked, which version are we referring to here? There's English translation in this thread, and English translation in Zaria's thread. 

Feel free to add it to your mod if needed but I think it's already correct.

Now I'm wondering if the user downloaded the wrong version? I don't think I used the idles function, so I  didn't know if it was in German, English, or Swahili ;p