For some reason I can't open any of the menus and "rebinding" them in the config doesn't seem to work, anybody know what could cause this?

Also forgot to ask; Apparently this version of the mod doesn't work with Simple Slavery but if you use the "sell me" button when starting the mod it sends you to Simple Slavery? hmmm

Not sure if I should take this here or on the original LE vers.

51 minutes ago, Bakon said:

For some reason I can't open any of the menus and "rebinding" them

It's already explained, just search this thread. This is complex mod and conversion in still not done completely - original (for LE) is in German language so... 

• 3 months later...
On 4/13/2021 at 6:42 AM, mircislav said:

It's already explained, just search this thread. This is complex mod and conversion in still not done completely - original (for LE) is in German language so... 

I always delete the soundfiles. I am german but i can not play in german. Its sounds so weird. I think display text is so much better.

In my game my silent voice dialogues keep getting cut giving me no time to read it all, I wonder if anybody has a clue or hint about what could cause this ? Everything that's vanilla works fine - only things that use silent voices skip by themselves

edit; Also, for some reason the Maria poses menu won't pop out if I hit the binded key (u)

Edited by LunarMaster
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Leoosp said:

@nomkaz I think you may not be aware of the new 2.5.3 release made during June 2021, is it currently under translation to English please? If not could it be translated on the new version please?

It is translated if you see post #217 on page 9 of that thread.

8 minutes ago, Leoosp said:

Thanks for pointing me in the correct direction. When I last read through the thread (years ago mind) it was only in German and this thread housed the translation to English. The situation certainly has changed, with the translation in a post on that thread!

Yes, I think this one (thread) was a port from LE version (although interestingly the download link also hosts a reasonably new version Nov 2020 of a SE version) but  the new, built from sratch, SE version is in Zaira's thread which came out a couple of months back and, fingers and toes crossed, Zaira maybe uploading a newer version soon. When it does I'll look to translate it as soon as possible.

On 8/26/2021 at 4:48 PM, Leoosp said:

@nomkaz I think you may not be aware of the new 2.5.3 release made during June 2021, is it currently under translation to English please? If not could it be translated on the new version please?

This is the most stable version. As far as I know, the author recommends this version still.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to figure out how to get the outfits working but failed. The quest line keeps getting stuck when commanded to wear different clothes, but none of the outfits work. Has anyone figurds out how to fix the outfit files, or have vanilla outfits jsons they can share.

Also poses are still in German, though when I look at the json files they are listed in English. Anyone else have this issue?

• 1 month later...

Checking for Errors in [09] PonyTailClub.esp
[00:00] PonytailClubBoss "Vanessa" [NPC_:09010B97]
[00:00]     NPC_ \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0500B445] < Error: Could not be resolved >

This object is attached to a bed rental script. Does anyone know what this is? Perhaps it's a formid that DDa no longer uses.

• 2 weeks later...

Great thing to have this mod in SE. Will try anyway. But in LE there is no option to delete mod midgame, saves not working without it. Maybe there would be same thing in SE.

In LE version the most bad thing was dialog subtitles, that you cannot read before they gone or replaced by some coments. And you dont know what to do and had to be punished or even killed.

Is it chance to replace comands subtitles with mesageboxes?

After saving outfit while wearing some SlaveTatoos all is ok. But now SlaveTats think that i have none of them, body clear, but they present visually. If i apply any tatoo with SlaveTats all my previously visable tatoos disapears, applied tatoo is visible by few second, then also disapears and again i have clear body both in SlaveTats menu and visually.

It crashes when I start a new game. I havent had a save or anything with it previously and uninstalled my other Alternate Start mod. It acts like its loading then crashes. 

Got it to work but now it crashes after I make my character, it goes to load scripts etc and crashes after 1 second.

Edited by serioth21

It work for me now. But there are many bugs and waiting time for some actions is great.

In settings there are some strange esps (maybe they would be written by author later).

Some cheat stoping quest does not work (stoping sleep quest may sent pimp to sleep forever and resetting npc not work).

Pimp does not respect clients (their quests may start in one time and interfere each other).

Some vanila events may not triger (install it just before Mistwatch and Fjola quest start after 5 times trying)

Anyway now this mod is not user-friendly with it interface. The best was 1.2 version for LE.

It is great for poses, npc control, teleportation and npc editing, so would play and waiting for development.

On 11/6/2021 at 3:41 AM, sheyn said:

Ho scaricato la mod ma non riesco a capire come funziona esattamente. Ragazzi potreste aiutarmi forse?

On 11/6/2021 at 3:41 AM, sheyn said:

idem

Semplicemente funziona ma non funziona... Tutto quello che si può fare con la mod, per ora, sono:

-attivare animazioni e pose premendo Q (tasto default)

-fare "quest prostituzione"

Si tratta di un insieme di mod incentrate sulla prostituzione e schiavitù, che al momento sta entrando in fase intermedia di sviluppo della sua quarta o quinta versione/iterazione (intendo la 2.5.1) di cui sono state realizzate solo le fondamenta (animazioni, pose, dialoghi, luoghi, ecc).

Allo stato attuale sono (quasi) pronte solo le “quest di prostituzione”, invece, per quanto riguarda quest più avanzate bisogna attendere futuri sviluppi.

Un tempo la mod era arrivata ad una fase di sviluppo più completa, ma per varie ragioni l’autore ha dovuto scartare interamente il progetto ripetute volte.

Un suggerimento: scrivete in inglese. Scrivendo in italiano, qui non troverete molte risposte.

Edited by topogigio11223344
Grammar mistakes
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coming back to my previous post.

Guys, can you tell me what to do? Maybe the answer is already on the forum. I just searched for keywords and didn't find anything that could help me. English is not my first language, so it is very difficult to read every post in the topic. Just give a hint)

Well, in more detail a little about the problem. I understand that poses are needed to work with NPCs. But I've tried everything and nothing helps. They just don't react to anything. As I understand it, I need to reconfigure everything for myself in the mod files?

6 hours ago, isaactevess1 said:

Coming back to my previous post.

Guys, can you tell me what to do? Maybe the answer is already on the forum. I just searched for keywords and didn't find anything that could help me. English is not my first language, so it is very difficult to read every post in the topic. Just give a hint)

Well, in more detail a little about the problem. I understand that poses are needed to work with NPCs. But I've tried everything and nothing helps. They just don't react to anything. As I understand it, I need to reconfigure everything for myself in the mod files?

Difficult to understand your problem, from how you have described it. So, in terms of interaction with NPC. a few guidelines that may help.

You should have subtitles enabled? - And using the correct mod (Fuz Ro D-uh) which allows the NPC's to speak to you.

Most NPC's will only speak to you after you have spoken to them .. or started a scene.

You should have the ability (via UI Extensions) to press Left Arrow or Right Arrow which will bring up menu (Left) or Poses (right).

Most of the Poses are not being used at the moment so the main ones would be Kneeling, On All Fours, Laying Down, presenting Arse, pussy, and from the menu usually removing clothes, or putting clothes on - The NPC will instruct you but sometimes this can be very quick and you may miss the subtitles. If the NPC is standing there and saying 'Come on' then it is waiting on you but if really don't know the pose then left arrow will bring up a menu and you can select kill prostitution quest which should then alllow you to kill the current scene.

When you start the Game you should see (top left Maria Eden initialising message) and usually a Maria Eden has started on the screen when you start and usually on any loaded game. If you are not seeing that, or the menus do not work it doesn't sound like Maria Eden is running correctly. 

The usual prompts to engage with an NPC is ("May I ask you something .. " or "Would you like to enjoy something with me") .. although there are other options depending the location and if you are kneeling or not. 

If you really don't think it's running then try using the Maria Eden Quickstart open (so a new game!) which will allow you to choose starting as a prisoner, a whore, or warrior.

I noticed you posted in the other Maria SE thread (Which is a newer version) but all the above would apply in that version as well.

Hope this helps.

Mod realy need MCM for hotkeys. It just cannot be played without editing json files. And this files must be cleared from nonexisted esps.

As for me i had to disable prostitution mod esp. Its quests are little buged and it cannot be disabled or paused ingame.

It is great that this mod is available for SE, hope it will be developed.

• 3 weeks later...

page says that BDSM mechanics is goin to be dropped from this, is it safe to not use now or its still needed currently? Just wanna be sure I can still work dis mod alongside DD like i can in LE

also another question, does this port of ME have the same Gag talk function in LE that completely stops dialogue when wearing gags & overrides DD's & Cursed Loot's dialogue functions? If yes, where is it in xEdit? I "mostly" rendered it inoperable in LE to make ME playable with DD mods but since its not using the same FormID or EditorID in SE, im havin trouble findin it.

Other things, is there no surrender option for combat anymore? I liked using it in LE but I dont see it in the hotkeys or any of the JSONs. Also why is the pose menu still in German when I downloaded the ENG versions of these mods wherever it asked in the fomod?

Edited by LesboIsBesto