Interesting mod. It will be interesting to see what the finished product will be like. Unfortunately, the current AIO seems to be having issues. Besides the jsons being in the wrong place (see above for more details), I cannot get the maria Eden clothing to appear. Looking at the various files, I am starting to wonder if the meshes and textures for the clothes are even in the current release. Trying to load and save them do not work, and the clothing items in the inventory unequip if you open and close it. 

The whoring quest seems to work, but as to who can be approached seems to be hit and miss. Almost everyone has the make them a dog option, but the approach is, odd. Not sure if I am doing it wrong, or the thing is just buggy.

Will give the next iteration a try once it comes out. Hopefully the clothing issue will be fixed by then. 

Two major issues:

The download is NOT packaged correctly. The DLL and the "Plugins" folder are in the wrong place.

The Outfit Manager is simply broken. The way it's supposed to work is (1) you equip whatever outfit you want to save, (2) activate the wheel menu by pressing the hotkey, default is "Y" (3) Go to Manage Outfits and wait for the prompt to appear in the top left (4) Press "Enter" and then enter a name to save the new outfit in a JSON file, (5) use the wheel menu to select the outfit you want.

Now, I've done all of that but when I select the "Outfits" option in the wheel menu nothing happens, I suspect either the DLL or StorageUtil is broken (there is a known bug with the latest version of StorageUtil). If anyone managed to get the outfits working on SSE please share.

BTW, the default hotkeys for an English keyboard is Y, U, G, H, Left Shift, F10 and F11. This really should be part of the description on the download page.

7 hours ago, AWHA said:

Two major issues:

The download is NOT packaged correctly. The DLL and the "Plugins" folder are in the wrong place.

The Outfit Manager is simply broken. The way it's supposed to work is (1) you equip whatever outfit you want to save, (2) activate the wheel menu by pressing the hotkey, default is "Y" (3) Go to Manage Outfits and wait for the prompt to appear in the top left (4) Press "Enter" and then enter a name to save the new outfit in a JSON file, (5) use the wheel menu to select the outfit you want.

Now, I've done all of that but when I select the "Outfits" option in the wheel menu nothing happens, I suspect either the DLL or StorageUtil is broken (there is a known bug with the latest version of StorageUtil). If anyone managed to get the outfits working on SSE please share.

BTW, the default hotkeys for an English keyboard is Y, U, G, H, Left Shift, F10 and F11. This really should be part of the description on the download page.

I thought I deleted that botched attempt at creating a FOMOD. Dammit

On 1/21/2020 at 4:50 PM, nomkaz said:

I thought I deleted that botched attempt at creating a FOMOD. Dammit

Are you working on fixing this? I'm also having issues with loading outfits by the way. They save properly, but trying to load any outfits just flat out doesn't work

Also, is there some place that the log files get output to? Maybe I could debug it with that?

EDIT: The SKSE log files say that "outfitfactory" in the dll was incompatible during query, maybe that's the problem?

5 hours ago, Yoshiquest said:

Are you working on fixing this? I'm also having issues with loading outfits by the way. They save properly, but trying to load any outfits just flat out doesn't work

Also, is there some place that the log files get output to? Maybe I could debug it with that?

EDIT: The SKSE log files say that "outfitfactory" in the dll was incompatible during query, maybe that's the problem?

He's not the author, he only ported it to SSE. Maybe post in the Oldrim topic for ME and see if the original author can have a look at the SSE version.

1 hour ago, AWHA said:

He's not the author, he only ported it to SSE. Maybe post in the Oldrim topic for ME and see if the original author can have a look at the SSE version.

Zaira converted the SKSE plugin for SKSE64 for me, so maybe they will have more insight on this issue.

On 1/23/2020 at 6:51 AM, BigOnes69 said:

Zaira must be out whoring and drinking again. We havent heard  from him for awhile.

You won't know how to get outfits to work for ME Special Edition by any chance? Without outfits working most of the mod is not accessible.

You have to modify the MariaNPCOutfits  .json file with editor such as notepad+ to point to the location of the outfits folder you want to use for each different category. Then use the wheel by pressing the y button in game. select the outfit and store it under the category you want. Took me a while to figure out and it was weeks ago so I do not remember  the exact order of selecting in the wheel, but you will figure. The hard part is modifying the .json file correctly. Look at whats there and make sure you use the commas etc in the same format.

On 1/23/2020 at 4:16 PM, pling94 said:

Well my issue is even bigger, can't even start a new game. I go through a fast loading then hear some notification's appear but screen keeps being black.

Do you have many other mods installed? ME has it's own Alt Start room, so if you have any other Alt Start mod installed they will break each other. ME is meant to be played with  an extremely limited mod load.

4 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Do you have many other mods installed?

Well - you should never install MariaQuickstart together with another mod that is doing quickstart like ASLAL. But this is not a MEP speciality - having more than one quickstart mod installed will always mess up everything.

I can play MEP with ASLAL or MariaQuickstart - although I recommend MariaQuickstart since it allows you to jump very quick into action.

9 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

You have to modify the MariaNPCOutfits  .json

I recommend to delete the whole MariaNPCOutfits folder: Outfits are really very personal. The one that I published is based on my personal preferences. I am an UUNP junkie and converted lot's of LE outfit mods on my own - so you wont find them anywhere.

After that you shall define your own outfits and keep them as backup for updates.

I am actively working on MEP now since SSE offers me the stability that I missed so long. Next version will re-enable brothel support and much more.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:24 PM, AWHA said:

Now, I've done all of that but when I select the "Outfits" option in the wheel menu nothing happens, I suspect either the DLL or StorageUtil is broken (there is a known bug with the latest version of StorageUtil). If anyone managed to get the outfits working on SSE please share

Dll is broken, mod organizer gives me an error that has been posted here multiple times. @zaira could you perhaps look at the dll again? the one build on 22 nov 2019 doesnt work properly. 

On 1/25/2020 at 8:10 PM, zaira said:

Well - you should never install MariaQuickstart together with another mod that is doing quickstart like ASLAL. But this is not a MEP speciality - having more than one quickstart mod installed will always mess up everything.

I can play MEP with ASLAL or MariaQuickstart - although I recommend MariaQuickstart since it allows you to jump very quick into action.

I recommend to delete the whole MariaNPCOutfits folder: Outfits are really very personal. The one that I published is based on my personal preferences. I am an UUNP junkie and converted lot's of LE outfit mods on my own - so you wont find them anywhere.

After that you shall define your own outfits and keep them as backup for updates.

I am actively working on MEP now since SSE offers me the stability that I missed so long. Next version will re-enable brothel support and much more.

Excellent news that you are working on SSE !... if i might be so bold as to make a suggestion. Could ME start with a predefined set of clothes taken from the vanilla assets so that those of us that have issues with redefining outfits could avoid that issue? That way you could still customise your outfits but wouldn't be stuck if you aren't able to make it work. (Tavern clothes work for whoring, belted tunic can be slave clothes etc). As an example, at one point i found myself in the clothing shop in Solitude with my pimp demanding that i put on an outfit that i didn't have even though i was convinced that i had defined an outfit with the manager.

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

Excellent news that you are working on SSE !... if i might be so bold as to make a suggestion. Could ME start with a predefined set of clothes taken from the vanilla assets so that those of us that have issues with redefining outfits could avoid that issue? That way you could still customise your outfits but wouldn't be stuck if you aren't able to make it work. (Tavern clothes work for whoring, belted tunic can be slave clothes etc). As an example, at one point i found myself in the clothing shop in Solitude with my pimp demanding that i put on an outfit that i didn't have even though i was convinced that i had defined an outfit with the manager.

Simply don't install MariaQuickstart - use another quickstart mod or start vanilla - then there will be no outfit setup

17 hours ago, zaira said:

Simply don't install MariaQuickstart - use another quickstart mod or start vanilla - then there will be no outfit setup

I am a huge fan of Skyrim Unbound combined with Timing is Everything allows for playing a non dragonborn character. Perhaps you could take a look it might be a better alternative start for your mod.?

42 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

I am a huge fan of Skyrim Unbound combined with Timing is Everything allows for playing a non dragonborn character. Perhaps you could take a look it might be a better alternative start for your mod.?

At least ASLAL is no alternative since the way how plugins have to be integrated is very ugly.

MariaQuickStart is a lightweight startup quest with direct support of Sexlab and it provides the quickest way to jump right into your MEP adventure - but as I said - it is not required for MEP.

For myself I need the quickest way into MEP quests for development, so I will definitely not drop my own quickstart

On 1/25/2020 at 6:09 AM, BigOnes69 said:

You have to modify the MariaNPCOutfits  .json file with editor such as notepad+ to point to the location of the outfits folder you want to use for each different category. Then use the wheel by pressing the y button in game. select the outfit and store it under the category you want. Took me a while to figure out and it was weeks ago so I do not remember  the exact order of selecting in the wheel, but you will figure. The hard part is modifying the .json file correctly. Look at whats there and make sure you use the commas etc in the same format.

Interesting...I have no such file in my mod directory. I've looked everywhere but there is no MariaNPCOutfits.json. There is only a "MariaNPCOutfits" folder, inside of which are category folders with some pre-saved outfits. But nowhere is there a .json file for selecting the outfits folder. Where did you find it?

On 1/26/2020 at 11:31 AM, Lannister said:

Dll is broken, mod organizer gives me an error that has been posted here multiple times. @zaira could you perhaps look at the dll again? the one build on 22 nov 2019 doesnt work properly. 

I've checked everything I can think of on my end. It does look like the DLL is broken. Maybe @zaira will know more.

22 hours ago, zaira said:

I might not have been clear. I am not saying that i don't want to customise my outfits. I most certainly do, and did when playing ME in Oldrim. However, bearing in mind that what we have currently is a port of your mod (and all due respect to the member who did that for us), not one that you have released yourself, there are issues with the outfit manager either not working at all or being difficult to configure. What i was attempting to suggest is that vanilla clothes could act as default templates, so that if a user has problems with making the outfit manager work for them, they would not find themselves in a position where they come up against an issue that they cannot resolve, such as the one i described with the clothing shop in Solitude. 

On 1/25/2020 at 4:58 PM, nomkaz said:

Do you have many other mods installed? ME has it's own Alt Start room, so if you have any other Alt Start mod installed they will break each other. ME is meant to be played with  an extremely limited mod load.

When I installed it I barely had any mods, and of course no alternate start. Tried it now again and same issue happend. Just got notifications this time from Estrus etc. But dark screen WITH backround sound.

The mod functions properly for me except the PC instantly strips on every interaction (and yes, I mean EVERY). Not sure what is causing it, but my PC seems like a huge slut using this. Talk to a guard, strip... Draw a sword, strip.... Open a chest, strip.... the list goes on. Surprised no one else seemed to report this either.