• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 5:08 PM, jc321 said:

As a suggestion try the latest version in Zaira's thread. It's a re-write and still under development but there's quite a bit of content in there, and (for me at least) runs really well without issue.

If you need the English translations scroll down near the bottom of page 9 

feeling the same, despite the description says that mod is only for translation and testing, I couldn't find a thing that ran any worse than the 2.51 version does, though, I do have few questions that I want to discuss with other people who's into this mod, do we have discord or something? the threads are realy inactive...

19 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

feeling the same, despite the description says that mod is only for translation and testing,

It's very stable .. it's just not finished. 

29 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

same question

2.5.1 was a conversion of the LE version in to SSE .. 2.5.3 was (I believe) a re-write purely in SSE .. Zaira is in the process (fingers crossed it continues) an update of 2.5.3 but utilising the Toys framework 

23 minutes ago, zhuguannan123 said:

I do have few questions that I want to discuss with other people who's into this mod, do we have discord or something? the threads are realy inactive...

You could create your own blog/club here for which to discuss. (or just a new thread I guess in one of the existing forums). I'd happily join in.  There is also loverslab discord channel (as well as toys) if you're not already aware. 

Yes I am still converting. It gets a new major version (3.0.0) because it becomes totally incompatible with previous non Toys versions. The only things I leave untouched are settings, outfits and NPC outfit customizations.

Since MEP is a very big mod and I still have to solve a real life as well it takes time.

Edited by zaira
2 hours ago, jc321 said:

It's very stable .. it's just not finished. 

oh, thanks! that surely solved a major issue. well, I'm not a 'leading or starting something' type, but I can be a good addition to such groups XD.

if I may ask one more question: the John and the dog's pissing animation(also the arse licking of dogs) won't play, but I can play the male pissing animation via using the options after the P key.

Also the listed NPC a all marked as 'broken', only Sapphire is available, did I miss something installing ME?

Edited by zhuguannan123
1 hour ago, zaira said:

Yes I am still converting. It gets a new major version (3.0.0) because it becomes totally incompatible with previous non Toys versions. The only things I leave untouched are settings, outfits and NPC outfit customizations.

Since MEP is a very big mod and I still have to solve a real life as well it takes time.

there's gonna be a new major version of ME? what a good news~

• 2 months later...

A query... when I started as a prisoner I found several outfits in the chest. But when equipped they don't spawn... they just strip my character. How can I see them? On bodyslide I didn't find any related groups to build them. Anyway, I've built all available sets just in case. So I don't know what is the reason...

12 hours ago, petterparker09 said:

A query... when I started as a prisoner I found several outfits in the chest. But when equipped they don't spawn... they just strip my character. How can I see them? On bodyslide I didn't find any related groups to build them. Anyway, I've built all available sets just in case. So I don't know what is the reason...

You need to follow the instructions and put what outfits you want into the game. Read the instructions.

11 hours ago, petterparker09 said:

Think of those "outfits in the chest" as equip triggers.  They aren't really outfits but when you activate one it equips the outfit you defined using the Outfit Manager in ME.  For instance, you have to wear and then use outfit manager to define a Dancer Outfit.  It could be any kind of clothes and jewelry (but should include an item in the body slot). 

When you activate an outfit that is not defined it equips an empty set which strips your character.

• 2 weeks later...

seems to me that this version (2.5.1) and only german version (MariaEden) are just different content wise. this version doesnt allow you to work/become a slave while Zaira's MariaEden allows you to do so except if you dont understand German then its pretty much no reason to use that version. Sucks but whatcha gonna do

1 hour ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

Zaira's MariaEden allows you to do so except if you dont understand German then its pretty much no reason to use that version. Sucks but whatcha gonna do

If you're referring to version 2.5.3 on Zaira's thread the english translations are on page 9 and some on the later pages. This version is a translation from the LE version and pretty much the completed version before Zaria's re-write (2.5.3)

• 4 months later...

long time since I came here lel

is there a reason why Maria can bypass my gender changing mods & pull male bandits out from a location i know for a fact is 100% female populated, even while my gender changing mods are loaded after Maria?

Edited by LesboIsBesto
  • 1 month later...
On 6/12/2020 at 5:51 AM, rexdraconigenarum said:

Contrary to what others have said, you don't actually need to edit configuration files to get the outfits working. I shall explain how I got mine going. 

First I did have to make the error from the dll go away. For me the error appears as a notification in Vortex after playing. To fix this I used the dll from Zaira's German version which is newer. What I did:

Reveal hidden contents

1. You'll need 7zip. 

2. Download MariaBase.7z from Zaira's newer German version here.

3. Open MariaBase.7z in 7zip. 

4. Navigate to MariaBase.7z > skse > plugins.

5. Drag meskseutils.dll to the desktop. You now have the newer dll. 

6. Open the main file of the Nomkaz version (Maria_Eden_English_SE_v2.5.1_WIP.7z) in 7zip.

7. Again navigate to skse > plugins where you can see the older dll.

8. Drag and drop the newer dll from the desktop into the 7zip window. It will show a warning, approve. 

9. See that the modified date on the dll is now in 2020 as a sanity check. 

10. Uninstall and reinstall the now fixed Nomkaz version (Maria_Eden_English_SE_v2.5.1_WIP.7z). 

Done! Be warned that this may or may not be a proper way of doing this, as I am pretty new to Skyrim mods and completely unfamiliar with specialized tools. But for me it worked. 

Also note that you don't need the dll patch file "MariaEdenSKSEUtils for SKES64 v 2.0.17.7z" anymore after doing it this way. 

Once that is done, get in the game. 

1. Use AddItemMenu to get some clothes from various mods into your inventory. Or get vanilla clothing, whatever. 

2. Dress up as you wish from the items in your inventory. This set of items is going to be saved as an outfit. 

3. Press Y to bring up the menu. 

4. Click manage.

5. Click outfit manager. 

6. Now the menus will disappear, but messages will keep appearing saying 'escape to cancel, enter for menu'. 

7. Press enter as instructed and a menu will pop up. (If it didn't, could be a dll problem). 

8. In the new menu, select save.

9. It will ask for the outfit category. Select one (Fetish, Whore, Slave etc). 

10. It will ask for a name for the outfit. Name it and press enter. 

11. You will see a message saying where the outfit was saved. 

12. You can press enter again if you want to save the same outfit to multiple categories. 

13. Now try pressing escape to quit the manager mode.

14. If you can't, it's fine, just reload a save and you won't lose anything. 

15. Repeat steps from 2 to 14 for all the outfits you need. 

Also delete the outfits that came with the mod because you probably don't have the all the mods which Zaira used. 

I did everything as explained, but if i choose my outfits on the wheel nothing happens and mistress yells at me to clothe me properly :(

Edit: also i can't find any json-Files as i named them, although it tells me they are saved. I am puzzled, and really looking for help, call me an idiot if you want.

Edited by DietaYes
3 hours ago, DietaYes said:

I did everything as explained, but if i choose my outfits on the wheel nothing happens and mistress yells at me to clothe me properly

Easiest way to check is, upon install, choose vanilla outfits, so you should at least get a default set of ingame outfits, just to check it's working. 

Json files should be roughly located \\gamefolder\data\SKSE\plugins\storageutildata

Then you should see something like MariaNPCOutfits with different clothes types. 

On 7/17/2023 at 5:07 PM, jc321 said:

Easiest way to check is, upon install, choose vanilla outfits, so you should at least get a default set of ingame outfits, just to check it's working. 

Json files should be roughly located \\gamefolder\data\SKSE\plugins\storageutildata

Then you should see something like MariaNPCOutfits with different clothes types. 

Thanks for the reply, but the default outfits don't seem to work either :(

i already wondered why they are there if they seem to be "empty" cans.

The default outfit-jsons are there however. The own created are not. I would totally stick to the default ones if they were working, so i could at least experience the mod^^

Any idea how to get at least the default outfits to work?

Hmmm. I don't have any ME mods loaded at the moment but from the top of my head worth checking the menus (left/right arrows on keyboard) and check to see if there is a setting to either to a reset to default option and/or repair clothes option.

You should also have a spell which you can target a NPC and either do a copy your clothes to them or vice versa. .. When you do this you then specify what type of outfit and (if you have pre-existing) give them a unique name.

Other thing to try is just wear something (pretty basic and standard), then select the menu for clothing and to save the outfit .. take it off .. try a load outfit and then cycle the undress/dress option .. 

If that isn't working then there's probably something wrong with your installation 

It seems that the Outfit json are simply not there. I have made a fresh profile, fresh download of ME and all Mods that ME needs and completly reinstalled. Everything works but still the Outfits are not there. Maybe it is because a Data of the download is missing. Its the one with the Name "TpBlgKwA". Maybe that were the outfits? Can maybe someone provide the outfit jsons and tell me exactly where they need to go?

Edit: okay the default jsons are there after reinstall, but i still can't equip them :(

Edited by DietaYes
2 hours ago, DietaYes said:

Edit: okay the default jsons are there after reinstall, but i still can't equip them

Are you hearing an equipping noise but just no equipping?

Only time I've seen this recently is trying to do this in VR and has failed because the SKSE version isn't as feature rich.

I haven't seen this in LE or SE versions. 

Which version are ME are you using? and do you have all the requirements? (ie: UIExtensions ) which isn't immediately obvious you need it on this page.

On 7/28/2023 at 4:58 PM, jc321 said:

Are you hearing an equipping noise but just no equipping?

Only time I've seen this recently is trying to do this in VR and has failed because the SKSE version isn't as feature rich.

I haven't seen this in LE or SE versions. 

Which version are ME are you using? and do you have all the requirements? (ie: UIExtensions ) which isn't immediately obvious you need it on this page.

I do not hear anything equipping, and i have all the requierements. I am trying to use ME 2.5.1. but getting closer to just let it be honestly :D

• 1 month later...