5 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

page says that BDSM mechanics is goin to be dropped from this, is it safe to not use now or its still needed currently? Just wanna be sure I can still work dis mod alongside DD like i can in LE

also another question, does this port of ME have the same Gag talk function in LE that completely stops dialogue when wearing gags & overrides DD's & Cursed Loot's dialogue functions? If yes, where is it in xEdit? I "mostly" rendered it inoperable in LE to make ME playable with DD mods but since its not using the same FormID or EditorID in SE, im havin trouble findin it.

Other things, is there no surrender option for combat anymore? I liked using it in LE but I dont see it in the hotkeys or any of the JSONs. Also why is the pose menu still in German when I downloaded the ENG versions of these mods wherever it asked in the fomod?

Playing good with DD. But have some strange nonexisting things in json.

Gag talk bloking is no present as it was in LE (in LE it may be disabled in tesedit)

No surrender option present anymore. Now mod is not for slavery exept some punishments.

(All this is only my own mind)

48 minutes ago, crococat said:

Playing good with DD. But have some strange nonexisting things in json.

Gag talk bloking is no present as it was in LE (in LE it may be disabled in tesedit)

No surrender option present anymore. Now mod is not for slavery exept some punishments.

(All this is only my own mind)

damn why dey get rid of combat surrender/enslavement? how does one even get sent to house of burden or auction house without it?

Found some issues pretty quickly, House of Burden seems to have double installed for some reason. I installed the AIO zip into my game & now there are 2 HoB's, one in German which is an exact copy of the one I have in LE (as I expected) & the english one thats slighlty different cuz it comes with a death chamber & every NPC is named in english.

Other than that^ & the pose menu still being German, my other issue is bein able to whore myself out. That "come on, I can use a dog like you" line seems to just make em NPCs follow me, the "do something with me" & "I have an idea" when picked after that dog line are so far 50/50 to gettin an animation to start & the one to make myself their whore/slave doesnt seem to work all the time either. They can get stuck permanently if I choose the "im inexperienced" line & dont really seem to do or ask anything of me either. When I did get the line to get an animation to start outdoors, she told me to get on a bed even tho there werent any & a loading screen kicked in that wouldnt end. Also when I tried to get the NPC to leave by dismissing her, she kept following despite the dismissal message showing up. Last thing I noticed is when the animation does work & I offer them to tie me up, sometimes it'll say my DD install is wrong. I have 5.1.7 & everything went to the correct folder locations & was built in BodySlide/checked for FNIS so which version was this made for?

How much different has this mod gotten since you could just immediately whore/enslave yourself out to any NPC or do combat surrender with the hotkey wheel? Also with the gag talk block gone, this new dialogue effect involving collars may seem to get as intrusive as the former gag one (although I have only tried it with a guard so far), is it safe to make the lines NPCs use when wearing collars less likely to appear the way I did with LE Maria's gag talk? And one more question, how do you get to House of Burden or Auction house without combat surrender?

EDIT: Did some more experimenting & found that the straight up whoring out dialogue is now "Hello" (my mistake) but even so, not every NPC carries it unlike the previous ME did with its version. For example, Elenwen doesnt carry it & using the "dog" line to get a version of that whoring out line to appear results in no animation chosen, plus she remains stuck in her current position & im unable to whore myself out to any other NPC who has the "Hello" line right away. None of the Cheat options have a way of fixing this either whereas the previous ME had a function to stop running quests back then.

Also have seen that so far, ME's new dialogue involving collars is only affecting collars from ZaZ & can easily be rushed through to reach normie dialogue from rapidly pressin interact key so shouldnt be an issue i hope. Realized again that that message about being able to whore myself in this area seems to be needed for the "Hello" line to appear & it wasnt appearin on Elenwen & others due to them bein out in the wild. Also not personally a fan of how the group sex option pulls NPCs at random instead of letting me pick & choose like the previous ME used to, was how I avoided male NPCs.

Important Edit: Really gonna wanna take a look at the mod again or bring it up to zaira. I became a slave whore in Whiterun & when the house call quest popped up & gave me a list of NPCs to choose from, Mila Valentia (a damn child NPC) was one of the options. Whatever system thats been implemented for this mod to just randomly pull NPCs in the area, needs to be reworked or editable in either JSONs or a real MCM because THAT^ is unacceptable.

Last edit: Ayup this mod getting yeeted for me unfortunately. Not only do I have reason to suspect it is forcibly reapplying SexLab's Never Remove Strip Editor setting to any boots or shoes using the Heels offset, but this mod prevents me from being able to start a new game as long as I have Alternate Start installed & I will not get rid of it. I need that mod for addons that use it like CCAS, the Daggerfall & Beyond Bruma mods, etc. Yes I know its highlighted in the mod page, guess I wrongfully assumed it could be avoided by simply disabling the Quickstart plugin. I attempted to make it work by first disabling & then deleting the Quickstart plugin but that failed, then I deleted the Quickstart scripts as well but that failed too. Point is, despite the huge improvements to the outfit manager & pose menu, removing the no talk function with gags as well as integrating its addons better, the core mod has changed too much for me to make it useable with my intended load order in contrast to the version I use for Oldrim. Removing the combat surrender/bandit enslavement & the prison changes which both led to house of burden & auctionhouse, removing the MCM, forcing an alternate start that conflicts with better supported ones, the randomization of actor selection for quests (including the child thing you havent responded to) & more things, were all just mistakes IMO.

GL to anyone who can make this mod work for em, cuz I cant

Edited by LesboIsBesto
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 6:33 PM, LesboIsBesto said:

page says that BDSM mechanics is goin to be dropped from this, is it safe to not use now or its still needed currently? Just wanna be sure I can still work dis mod alongside DD like i can in LE

also another question, does this port of ME have the same Gag talk function in LE that completely stops dialogue when wearing gags & overrides DD's & Cursed Loot's dialogue functions? If yes, where is it in xEdit? I "mostly" rendered it inoperable in LE to make ME playable with DD mods but since its not using the same FormID or EditorID in SE, im havin trouble findin it.

Other things, is there no surrender option for combat anymore? I liked using it in LE but I dont see it in the hotkeys or any of the JSONs. Also why is the pose menu still in German when I downloaded the ENG versions of these mods wherever it asked in the fomod?

Only the main ESP and one other have been translated. Google translate isn't good enough to use to translate from German to English, so we have to rely on people that fluently speak both languages to volunteer to translate. The only thing that's converted in this mod are the textures and meshes, and Zaira provided an updated SKSE64 plugin, otherwise, everything else is identical to the original LE version.

On 1/6/2022 at 2:40 AM, LesboIsBesto said:

Found some issues pretty quickly, House of Burden seems to have double installed for some reason. I installed the AIO zip into my game & now there are 2 HoB's, one in German which is an exact copy of the one I have in LE (as I expected) & the english one thats slighlty different cuz it comes with a death chamber & every NPC is named in english.

Other than that^ & the pose menu still being German, my other issue is bein able to whore myself out. That "come on, I can use a dog like you" line seems to just make em NPCs follow me, the "do something with me" & "I have an idea" when picked after that dog line are so far 50/50 to gettin an animation to start & the one to make myself their whore/slave doesnt seem to work all the time either. They can get stuck permanently if I choose the "im inexperienced" line & dont really seem to do or ask anything of me either. When I did get the line to get an animation to start outdoors, she told me to get on a bed even tho there werent any & a loading screen kicked in that wouldnt end. Also when I tried to get the NPC to leave by dismissing her, she kept following despite the dismissal message showing up. Last thing I noticed is when the animation does work & I offer them to tie me up, sometimes it'll say my DD install is wrong. I have 5.1.7 & everything went to the correct folder locations & was built in BodySlide/checked for FNIS so which version was this made for?

How much different has this mod gotten since you could just immediately whore/enslave yourself out to any NPC or do combat surrender with the hotkey wheel? Also with the gag talk block gone, this new dialogue effect involving collars may seem to get as intrusive as the former gag one (although I have only tried it with a guard so far), is it safe to make the lines NPCs use when wearing collars less likely to appear the way I did with LE Maria's gag talk? And one more question, how do you get to House of Burden or Auction house without combat surrender?

EDIT: Did some more experimenting & found that the straight up whoring out dialogue is now "Hello" (my mistake) but even so, not every NPC carries it unlike the previous ME did with its version. For example, Elenwen doesnt carry it & using the "dog" line to get a version of that whoring out line to appear results in no animation chosen, plus she remains stuck in her current position & im unable to whore myself out to any other NPC who has the "Hello" line right away. None of the Cheat options have a way of fixing this either whereas the previous ME had a function to stop running quests back then.

Also have seen that so far, ME's new dialogue involving collars is only affecting collars from ZaZ & can easily be rushed through to reach normie dialogue from rapidly pressin interact key so shouldnt be an issue i hope. Realized again that that message about being able to whore myself in this area seems to be needed for the "Hello" line to appear & it wasnt appearin on Elenwen & others due to them bein out in the wild. Also not personally a fan of how the group sex option pulls NPCs at random instead of letting me pick & choose like the previous ME used to, was how I avoided male NPCs.

Important Edit: Really gonna wanna take a look at the mod again or bring it up to zaira. I became a slave whore in Whiterun & when the house call quest popped up & gave me a list of NPCs to choose from, Mila Valentia (a damn child NPC) was one of the options. Whatever system thats been implemented for this mod to just randomly pull NPCs in the area, needs to be reworked or editable in either JSONs or a real MCM because THAT^ is unacceptable.

Last edit: Ayup this mod getting yeeted for me unfortunately. Not only do I have reason to suspect it is forcibly reapplying SexLab's Never Remove Strip Editor setting to any boots or shoes using the Heels offset, but this mod prevents me from being able to start a new game as long as I have Alternate Start installed & I will not get rid of it. I need that mod for addons that use it like CCAS, the Daggerfall & Beyond Bruma mods, etc. Yes I know its highlighted in the mod page, guess I wrongfully assumed it could be avoided by simply disabling the Quickstart plugin. I attempted to make it work by first disabling & then deleting the Quickstart plugin but that failed, then I deleted the Quickstart scripts as well but that failed too. Point is, despite the huge improvements to the outfit manager & pose menu, removing the no talk function with gags as well as integrating its addons better, the core mod has changed too much for me to make it useable with my intended load order in contrast to the version I use for Oldrim. Removing the combat surrender/bandit enslavement & the prison changes which both led to house of burden & auctionhouse, removing the MCM, forcing an alternate start that conflicts with better supported ones, the randomization of actor selection for quests (including the child thing you havent responded to) & more things, were all just mistakes IMO.

GL to anyone who can make this mod work for em, cuz I cant

After 3 years of using this mod, and having my conversion uploaded here, there's never been an issue with children being pulled. I'd look at what other mods you have installed, Especially if you have any from Schacken mods.

8 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

After 3 years of using this mod, and having my conversion uploaded here, there's never been an issue with children being pulled. I'd look at what other mods you have installed, Especially if you have any from Schacken mods.

wasn't expecting a reply, but yeah I reported this to Zaira already on their thread. Pointed out that neither xEdit nor More Informative Console shows that the child actor that was pulled nor any other child actor has been changed by any mod. I specifically avoid kid mods now because in Oldrim a few years back, a similar issue occurred with another mod because of changes from the Killable Kids mod, which I yeeted instantly.

Zaira showed on their side that kids are supposed to be excluded (and ofc no actual animation or other kinds of stuff ever happened) so idk how the House Call quest could list a kid as an option. idk how this new mechanic of pulling random NPCs in the area works so I cant comment on that any further than what I posted in my last post.

IMO if this pulling mechanic was an adjustable configuration in JSON's or an MCM on top of whatever restrictions made in xEdit/CK needed to keep kids out, would give players more control like setting a smaller range or gender/race requirement

Apolgies if this has already been discussed somewhere. I use a controller to play. ME conflicts somewhat where the d-pad is concerned. Left/Right selections are fine but up/down on the d-pad conflicts with normal favorite selections. Is there a way in the json files to adjust ME settings to ignor the D-pad for up/down selections. IF so what would that need to look like as i have no experience with editing those files? Cheers! ?

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

Apolgies if this has already been discussed somewhere. I use a controller to play. ME conflicts somewhat where the d-pad is concerned. Left/Right selections are fine but up/down on the d-pad conflicts with normal favorite selections. Is there a way in the json files to adjust ME settings to ignor the D-pad for up/down selections. IF so what would that need to look like as i have no experience with editing those files? Cheers! ?

Dont have pad. You must open Maria json file (that contains numbers of buttons for actions or menu) with text editor and change numbers according your taste. There are edits for keybourd and for pad.

SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MariaHotkeys.json

Buttons keybourd numbers.txt

Found Bad thing. Had some navmesh in game broken. After investigation i found that FOXclub was the problem.

Anyone could check this for me?

In my game with FoxClub installed all Riverwood become nonpassable for NPCs

1. Ralof and Gerdur after meeting couldnot move to another point, her brother and boy couldnot join them and scene didnot play futher.

2. Girl from trader couldnot follow PC to bridge in GoldenClaw quest.

3. DovakinsInfamy quest NPCs near tavern couldnot proceed to places (man with axe).

There are simple quests that could be checked just entering Riverwood. If someone have time please check them to ensure that it is not only my problem.

Also had navmesh bug in Dunstar - Mage with main vaermina quest doesnot follow PC to tower. But it is hard to check and hard to believe it is about FoxClub.

For now had to delete all ME supporting clubs. Maybe if they crush navmesh, they were also problems for ME own quest.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 1:26 PM, FirstSoldier62 said:

Hi guys, someone can tell me what to do when someone say : " Look at the floor slave" ???

I think it is just comment when wearing collar or in slave whore state.

I'm very sorry if the following has been asked, but this is an incredibly finicky mod, and this should be an obvious question:

How exactly do I start the special Quests??

I have managed to get the prostitution/pimping aspect to work, and even the slave-whore thing. And It basically boils down to finding an NPC, and asking them for sex.

But what about the House of Burden, Riften Auctionhouse, Riften Brothel, Foxclub and Ponytail club? How do I trigger these quests? I mean, the buildings appear on my map. I can go to them and walk inside and...that's it. There's just some dudes inside with nothing to say, and women in cages.

Somewhere, I read that you have to get captured by Bandits to start Auction House/House of Burden. But how? The pimp keeps threatening about bandits, but if I use a cheat to trigger payday, it just shows 'get whipped' or 'get fucked by giants' as options. I even tried it near a bandit hideout. Going to a bandit cave and using the surrender pose does not seem to work.

Am I missing something obvious? These quests seem to make up more than half the mod's content, and seem inaccessible.

@Ignis_ I haven't played this version in a while but pretty much all versions above 2.1 you find are works in progress so content will be missing. If you want auctions and brothel content my advice would be to either go to the other Maria SE thread from Zaira (the author) and try that version as it has that content but again is missing stuff (sleeping at night content is missing) .. or you could (if you go to the LE thread and look at the first file download which takes you off to Megaupload) try the SE version in there as well, that has elements of the latest content including sleeping content as well. English translations are in the thread (page 9ish) and if you want the translations from the SE download in the LE thread PM me.

In all the latest versions though Foxclub, Ponytail and House of Burden don't really do alot as I believe they were designed more for the earlier versions.

36 minutes ago, jc321 said:

@Ignis_ I haven't played this version in a while but pretty much all versions above 2.1 you find are works in progress so content will be missing. If you want auctions and brothel content my advice would be to either go to the other Maria SE thread from Zaira (the author) and try that version as it has that content but again is missing stuff (sleeping at night content is missing) .. or you could (if you go to the LE thread and look at the first file download which takes you off to Megaupload) try the SE version in there as well, that has elements of the latest content including sleeping content as well. English translations are in the thread (page 9ish) and if you want the translations from the SE download in the LE thread PM me.

In all the latest versions though Foxclub, Ponytail and House of Burden don't really do alot as I believe they were designed more for the earlier versions.

I don't mean to be offensive at all but, are you sure? I've seen some questions asked here from people getting stuck or finding bugs during these quests. That means they got that far, right? Anyway, I'll take your suggestion and try the other mod. Apparently it's in German so I can already see this being tedious af, but I'll test it to see if it's missing content or just me missing something obvious.

By the, since you replied, can you say what would normally be the way to start these quests? Like, how do you start them on the Zaira version? Thanks

Edited by Ignis_
41 minutes ago, Ignis_ said:

I don't mean to be offensive at all but, are you sure?

None taken :) - There's a lot of versions (historically) and this one (I think was of a re-salvaging of work Zaria did in LE before going SE exclusive). The general principle is you can whore yourself out to anyone or (depending on version) become a slave but, agree, sometimes not obvious how to do that. So in FoxClub & PonyTail there was both brothel and also slave training but these were in earlier versions. I 'Think' you'll run into trouble with slave training in this version - I'm using Zaira's latest and have hopped between early versions of LE upto the last version as there is unique content in all of them.

The other mods are in German but I've done the English translations (just copy the ESP files over) - That's on page 9 in the Zaira SE thread but the SE version in the LE thread was never announced as being available, and I didn't want to see it vanish myself so just did translations myself. Seems more people know about it now but since there's a dedicated SE version now that's probably the best place to go to. 

There is content in this version that you won't see in the new one, so still worth playing. 

How do you start? - Well if you're not using Quickstart .. then best thing to do is kneel in front of people, you should see different dialogue to initiate with, or without use the 'I have a concern' (if showing) and/or wear a slave collar (from Zap) should sometimes trigger a reaction. And getting someone to follow you should also provide additional dialogue.  Just make sure Maria Eden is running (should pop up on screen when you load) and you have menus (via Left and right arrows) - You can assign rolls, define clothes from within those menus. Might look tricky at first but pretty simple to navigate, and you can even force start quests 

30 minutes ago, jc321 said:

None taken :) - There's a lot of versions (historically) and this one (I think was of a re-salvaging of work Zaria did in LE before going SE exclusive). The general principle is you can whore yourself out to anyone or (depending on version) become a slave but, agree, sometimes not obvious how to do that. So in FoxClub & PonyTail there was both brothel and also slave training but these were in earlier versions. I 'Think' you'll run into trouble with slave training in this version - I'm using Zaira's latest and have hopped between early versions of LE upto the last version as there is unique content in all of them.

The other mods are in German but I've done the English translations (just copy the ESP files over) - That's on page 9 in the Zaira SE thread but the SE version in the LE thread was never announced as being available, and I didn't want to see it vanish myself so just did translations myself. Seems more people know about it now but since there's a dedicated SE version now that's probably the best place to go to. 

There is content in this version that you won't see in the new one, so still worth playing. 

How do you start? - Well if you're not using Quickstart .. then best thing to do is kneel in front of people, you should see different dialogue to initiate with, or without use the 'I have a concern' (if showing) and/or wear a slave collar (from Zap) should sometimes trigger a reaction. And getting someone to follow you should also provide additional dialogue.  Just make sure Maria Eden is running (should pop up on screen when you load) and you have menus (via Left and right arrows) - You can assign rolls, define clothes from within those menus. Might look tricky at first but pretty simple to navigate, and you can even force start quests 

Well damn, thanks for the translations. I just tried the German version and got stuck on the very first bit of dialogue. I dunno, I just thought I would be able to wing it. Anyway, I'll try your translations.

Also, if I understand correctly, using the quickstart on the Zaira version will trigger these special quests? I was specifically asking about House of Burden and such. I know how to do the prostitution.

Also, a last question: is House of Burden there in the Zaira version? When I tried it just now, I checked the world map and saw that the House of Burden was missing from it's location, where is normally is present Nomkaz's version (near Falkreath. I have a mod that unlocks the whole map). Not just that, there was no Riften Auctionhouse either? Do I have to use Nomkaz's add-on files even with Zaira's version of the mod? I was under the impression that Zaria's version was completely self contained and contained all the quests.

Thanks again. I think this is my last question.

Edited by Ignis_
28 minutes ago, Ignis_ said:

House of Burden

Sadly that isn't activated/enabled in any of the versions (I think it did work on an <2.1 of ME though, but was just a substitute to slave training from Foxlcub or Ponytail inn)  .. There is slave training in the latest Zaira version and I think executions (but never got there myself) - If I recall the latest version has location in Solitude (both training and auction) and the House of Burden equivalent (but not functional) is in Falkreath (by the graves)

If you tried the 'megauplod' SE version in the LE thread there are multiple slave training and auction places, but can be hit and miss on functions. - (basically in the training if the assistant isn't there it doesn't work .. but you can console them in). 

You shouldn't import any of the old auction houses etc.. into the new version .. they won't work as they're meant to. ..

Zaira's version is the brand new (and hopefully still developing) version, you can check the thread history to see what's being proposed/added but I believe Zaira's also focussing on getting some of the new ZAP into SE ... and hopefully into Maria Eden!

On 2/3/2022 at 9:31 AM, jc321 said:

there's another Maria Eden SE besides this & Zaira's version? Do you happen to know if this other version(s) has the combat surrender function that the Oldrim Maria Eden had?

3 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

there's another Maria Eden SE besides this & Zaira's version? Do you happen to know if this other version(s) has the combat surrender function that the Oldrim Maria Eden had?

I don't think it does unfortunately, you'd need to stick with the older oldrim versions for that. (a 2.0 or 2.1 version).

9 hours ago, jc321 said:

I don't think it does unfortunately, you'd need to stick with the older oldrim versions for that. (a 2.0 or 2.1 version).

damn. then what's different about it compared to these other 2? Id love to use the oldrim version i have in SE (which of course is impossible since cant convert what's there)

Like the other guy here, im not sure how to use these brothels & auction places without getting sent to em via its old combat surrender function. Only other way I remember getting to these places was gettin my owner to send me there for training via a dialogue option but I havent gotten it to appear since the options are different than the Oldrim version I use.

Edited by LesboIsBesto
20 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

damn. then what's different about it compared to these other 2? Id love to use the oldrim version i have in SE (which of course is impossible since cant convert what's there)

1.0 - 1.25 were focussed more on the slavery aspect.

2.0x - focussed more on the prostitution side but you had slave whoring quests (and could asked to be trained) and this version utilised the foxclub, ponytail, auction (riften) etc..

You can still find version 2.0 in the LE thread.

2.1 - This should probably be regarded as the final original version and has been packaged with everything (brothels, auctions etc..) - This is available in the LE thread. - And if you want a full playthrough in LE then this is the version you should use.

2.5.1 - Is the 'reboot' following Zaira's loss of data and can be found in the LE thread - This thread is the conversion of that LE version into SE. 

7 hours ago, Shinobi7 said:

should I download this version or Zaira's 2.5.3 version

Personally 2.5.3 is the one I would recommend as it's the 'New' rewritten build and hopefully Zaira will upload an update in due course. It has quite a large amount of content but if you've played 2.1 version then you'll notice some things missing, but also some great additions. 2.5.3 uses the training school, the auctions, the brothels and NPC's recognise & remember you (which is fantastic!). It's also has the focus back on slavery, which is my preference, obviously yours may differ.