1 hour ago, Indarello said:

Hello, I am trying to make color mask for body to make color adjust less affect for hands and feet, I can create mask, but dont know how to make it work with script/esp

Somebody know way to make such mod?

Reveal hidden contents

11.jpg.472f12478d6757a05644a4922bef3a10.jpg

Yea, I was gonna do a mod adding extra colors to Ronnie's military cap. Apparently, you can't go into CK & assign textures to meshes & get it to work like you can in Skyrim.

:bawling:

On 10/10/2020 at 10:22 AM, Indarello said:

Hello, I am trying to make color mask for body to make color adjust less affect for hands and feet, I can create mask, but dont know how to make it work with script/esp

Somebody know way to make such mod?

Reveal hidden contents

11.jpg.472f12478d6757a05644a4922bef3a10.jpg

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34344 Could something like this be updated and improved on to work better?

• 2 months later...
36 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

I don't know enough about textures. The first thing I would try is to make various tests with the available texture types shown in the material editor. I'm guessing you already tried that?

Yes, I tried that, maybe will try check again tomorrow, but for face tone mask are placed in race data not material (as far as I understand and found on image above)

Was thinking about preparing ~5 or 10 overlays that will be applied on body depending on skintone value, but have not found way to get it with base scripting, looks like f4se required for this but I have 0 experince with it

As far as I know, the options on the face are different than what is available on the body. So, there may not be a way to apply that equivalent to body.

You can try asking on the F4SE discord. They certainly would know and sometimes answer questions if you catch someone at the right time.

18 hours ago, dagobaking said:

As far as I know, the options on the face are different than what is available on the body. So, there may not be a way to apply that equivalent to body.

You can try asking on the F4SE discord. They certainly would know and sometimes answer questions if you catch someone at the right time.

I dont have link to this discord

4 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Discord invites only last a bit of time by default. I better not repost in case they are trying to keep it small?

It's not private or anything. But, I don't know if they are linking to it from anywhere... Maybe on patreon?

Problem that I dont know anything about f4se, no patreon, no even f4se wiki or something, just simple page to download f4se...

• 2 months later...