1 hour ago, Beerbatty said:

I didnt have a QT trigger for that. Read this, tried again but no luck. Is there a way to reset that?

Let me just double check this with you.  The way the quest should work is once you pick it up you need to go to the farmhouse basement.  After that you need to kill all the mole rats.  Once that is done, you need to talk to the man hiding in the far corner of the basement.  That should trigger a conversation.  At some point, the conversation should end and a blue box should show up in front of you.  The more you press the QT button (w I think) the box should go up.  If you don't press it, or don't press it fast enough it will drop down and you will fail the QT.  Once that happens dialogue will start again and then you will wind up in a sex scene.

Does any of that sound about right? 

All of that is copacetic UP to the conversation - he doesnt have any conversation, just "huh" or yeah?" (I like to think its because some scantily clad shotgun wielding deranged stripper has just redecorated his basement walls with his pets insides). So no, no conversation with the guy after killing the pests

17 minutes ago, Beerbatty said:

All of that is copacetic UP to the conversation - he doesnt have any conversation, just "huh" or yeah?" (I like to think its because some scantily clad shotgun wielding deranged stripper has just redecorated his basement walls with his pets insides). So no, no conversation with the guy after killing the pests

I experienced something similar on a playthrough where I was exploring and stumbled into the basement before picking up the bounty, which seemed to permanently break the bounty quest once I did accept it. I don't recall if that was fixed yet as of the last update (I think the basement entrance was going to be set to unpickably locked outside the quest as a solution but I haven't checked back recently). Maybe something similar happened to you?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi so I downloaded and installed (through vortex) all the required mods as well as the main mod but none of the animations are happening. I've tried using different versions of the required mods, as well as different load orders, so I'm hoping you might have some suggestions as to what I should try next to get things to work.

4 hours ago, NocturnalSymmetry said:

Hi so I downloaded and installed (through vortex) all the required mods as well as the main mod but none of the animations are happening. I've tried using different versions of the required mods, as well as different load orders, so I'm hoping you might have some suggestions as to what I should try next to get things to work.

This should help get animations and get them working.

37 minutes ago, Fallout4Shepard said:

I'v read several posts but couldn't find a clear reference about it. Is this mod playable for male character?

It's meant for a female PC and no companions. So.. no it wont work for a male PC.

On 3/5/2022 at 12:25 PM, NocturnalSymmetry said:

On 3/5/2022 at 4:49 PM, izzyknows said:

This should help get animations and get them working.

just a heads up though buffout and all its components should be installed manually as some mod managers screw the installations up

Last word was the version is with the playtesters, but that was months ago, possible after lockdowns ended our creator doesn't have time to be working on it--my assumption.  No updates but I'm hopeful we'll get a surprise one day.  Would love to see more done with the school and the game show, etc.

7 hours ago, FercPolo said:

Last word was the version is with the playtesters, but that was months ago, possible after lockdowns ended our creator doesn't have time to be working on it--my assumption.  No updates but I'm hopeful we'll get a surprise one day.  Would love to see more done with the school and the game show, etc.

I sent the last test version back to Daemon before the holidays.  He has been working on it ever since.  As to issues with COVID, I wouldn't be surprised.

On 3/11/2022 at 11:15 AM, Reddevil2020 said:
Is this mod still being worked on???

On 3/11/2022 at 1:11 PM, bradster511 said:

I would second this question but the creator is probably busy fixing/adding stuff since the last time Someone/I asked

On 3/13/2022 at 12:52 AM, FercPolo said:

On 3/13/2022 at 9:41 AM, ElsissSurana said:

I sent the last test version back to Daemon before the holidays.  He has been working on it ever since.  As to issues with COVID, I wouldn't be surprised.

I have been working on an update off and on for awhile now but I do not have time to complete it at the moment. I am busy full time in real life and will be for another few months. After that I will prioritize finishing the mod's next update. I know its unsatisfying to hear over and over but this mod takes a lot of time and I don't have any to spare to work on this at the moment, but the mod is not dead and an update is in the works and will come.

3 hours ago, dragon13 said:

any chance of a non-awkcr version anytime soon?

Not until next version. In the meantime you could try remove it manually. Google something like using fo4edit to remove a master/dependency and you should find what your looking for.

1 hour ago, DæmonEyes said:

Not until next version. In the meantime you could try remove it manually. Google something like using fo4edit to remove a master/dependency and you should find what your looking for.

thx just needed to know if doing so wouldnt break somthing