Looking at all the comments here, I am wondering if I am missing something, because the link on the main page that leads to a mega download is like, nothing, in comparison to what yall are talking about. Is there a update on a different page that I am missing?

7 hours ago, RinolaRaylo said:

Looking at all the comments here, I am wondering if I am missing something, because the link on the main page that leads to a mega download is like, nothing, in comparison to what yall are talking about. Is there a update on a different page that I am missing?

The latest update is still being worked on. Real life can, on occasion, be a real bitch.

Gameshow? Where does one find a non-working gameshow?

Also, how does one tell if one has managed to procure enough funding for the Don. Neither option gave an indication I'd shaked and baked my way to 250k.

And is the spire contact supposed to disappear, cutting off spire access, once leaving through the interaction with her?

1 minute ago, Beerbatty said:

Also, how does one tell if one has managed to procure enough funding for the Don. Neither option gave an indication I'd shaked and baked my way to 250k.

And is the spire contact supposed to disappear, cutting off spire access, once leaving through the interaction with her?

Sorry I should clarify that what I meant is the house near the entrance to the right of the police station (with the guy standing outside) 

19 minutes ago, Beerbatty said:

Neither option gave an indication I'd shaked and baked my way to 250k.

I'm pretty sure success tracking isn't implemented yet, and those are test options to let you pick which way things go after you leave until the whole of the spire is done.

19 minutes ago, Beerbatty said:

Right now the game show only lets you go in and gives you the brief tour.  After that, the quests ends and you are trapped inside.  In the current alpha build that the testers are working on the Game Show building is closed off completely.

14 hours ago, izzyknows said:

The latest update is still being worked on. Real life can, on occasion, be a real bitch.

I get that, but I think I may have had a broken download. I re-downloaded it and now can do some of the things I couldn't before like the milk job and the devious devices job

44 minutes ago, RinolaRaylo said:

I get that, but I think I may have had a broken download. I re-downloaded it and now can do some of the things I couldn't before like the milk job and the devious devices job

aaahhh... yea that can/does happen and re-downloading usually fixes things.

18 hours ago, izzyknows said:

aaahhh... yea that can/does happen and re-downloading usually fixes things.

In other contexts like $dayjob we use the magic of file checksums or cryptographic signatures to make sure things aren't corrupted on downloading. I wonder why mod sites/authors don't do more of that. Heck, distributing via bittorrent would solve it too, every block is checksummed independently and indexed.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

In other contexts like $dayjob we use the magic of file checksums or cryptographic signatures to make sure things aren't corrupted on downloading. I wonder why mod sites/authors don't do more of that. Heck, distributing via bittorrent would solve it too, every block is checksummed independently and indexed.

The biggest problem with torrents is the seeding. I have dl'd a couple mods (different game) via torrents, but it was painfully slow as very few would seed.

But honestly, it boils down to a solution looking for a problem. It's just not that big of an issue and lets be really honest, mods are not critical files. If it's broke dl it again. LOL!

5 hours ago, dragon13 said:

is awkcr acutally need for the mod or is it just needed because torture devices needs it cause that requirement was removed in the latest TD release and i REALLY REALLY dont want to reinstall the nightmare that is awkcr

It's a requirement of Devious Devices 2.0. But.. the community patch RC8 removes AWKCR. Soooo in the future it wont be a requirement. Also, you can find gutted versions of AWKCR on Nexus

11 hours ago, izzyknows said:

It's a requirement of Devious Devices 2.0. But.. the community patch RC8 removes AWKCR. Soooo in the future it wont be a requirement. Also, you can find gutted versions of AWKCR on Nexus

? actually i know about DD 2.0 RC8. finding it was a godsend, though what are these gutted versions you speak of i tried a number of disabler mods but none of them seemed to work and the older AWKCR versions required patch mods for CC store content (the patches were causing crashes recently) ... long story short is it possible to remove the AWKCR requirement in the current version of the mod as i do have a limited knowledge of CK/FO4edit

1 hour ago, Blackicket said:

How to start that quest in security headquarters? I see only molerats and murelurks in the book

RIght now there are only two bounties on the board.  The Mirelurks and the mole rats.  There is one other quest that involves the police station, but that is part of the bathouse questline.

14 hours ago, ElsissSurana said:

RIght now there are only two bounties on the board.  The Mirelurks and the mole rats.  There is one other quest that involves the police station, but that is part of the bathouse questline.

So which of this fights i should "lose for interesting stuff"?

Having issues with the cooking scene, first in beating the minigame itself, and then if I fail Isabelle's punishment scene doesn't work so it just doesn't progress forward. Also the part with Sandy where you send her to the back and then watch it happen, for me it seems to be bugged as I stand there for awhile and nothing happens aside from the shower. Anyone know what the issue might be? I haven't ran into any issues with any of the other content in this as all animations and progression with them seem to be fine.