I just ran setstage bctbathhouse 34

The Master gave me the task and a marker for Stella, but didn't  trigger her dialogue. jumped to 35 and talked to the Cheif.. returned to Sandy, bath scene played out (really long delay before sex), ended up outside with popup (needs a little speriln) and couldn't move. setplayeraidriven  was still 1.

Edited by izzyknows

So i installed the Mod with all its requierments and their dependencies but i can't get it to work correctly. I start a new game, find the poster in Diamond City and activate it, then i go to the Dugout Inn to speak with the Investigator.

After that there aren't any new Quest entries in the Questlog or new Mapmarkers. So i tried to teleport directly to the ship with console commands wich worked and i can interact with the NPC's there, but after talking to them nothing happens (scenes aren't playing). It looks like something is interfering with the scripts of this Mod but i can't identify the cause.

I am using MO and i have another profile in wich i'm using mods like Sex Harassment, Violate and Hardship and it works like a charme. So i'm gonna post my loadorder and hopefully someone smarter then me could point out what i got wrong and if there eventually is something that could cause the problem. 

plugins.txt

2 hours ago, Lkopio said:

How the academy tasks should look like. I don't know if I broke something or if this is the current state of this quest. I have done 4 lessons and should there be something next?

The first floor has 4 repeatable classes with multiple outcomes/scenes. That's it at the moment.

8 hours ago, The_GeoDude said:

So i installed the Mod with all its requierments and their dependencies but i can't get it to work correctly. I start a new game, find the poster in Diamond City and activate it, then i go to the Dugout Inn to speak with the Investigator.

After that there aren't any new Quest entries in the Questlog or new Mapmarkers. So i tried to teleport directly to the ship with console commands wich worked and i can interact with the NPC's there, but after talking to them nothing happens (scenes aren't playing). It looks like something is interfering with the scripts of this Mod but i can't identify the cause.

I am using MO and i have another profile in wich i'm using mods like Sex Harassment, Violate and Hardship and it works like a charme. So i'm gonna post my loadorder and hopefully someone smarter then me could point out what i got wrong and if there eventually is something that could cause the problem. 

plugins.txt 3.73 kB · 2 downloads

Sounds like the mod is loading but the intro quest is bugged. Makes me think an alias isn't filling properly. If you type into the console 'sqv bctintro' check and see if all the aliases are filled (have a sequence of numbers next to them) or if a specific one is empty. 

Edited by Kickinit09
34 minutes ago, Kickinit09 said:

Sounds like the mod is loading but the intro quest is bugged. Makes me think an alias isn't filling properly. If you type into the console 'sqv bctintro' check and see if all the aliases are filled (have a sequence of numbers next to them) or if a specific one is empty. 

I just used the console command as you suggested. If you mean that all aliases look like this "REF 'Investigator'-> " (6A011FFA)" then all of them are all filled. 

1 hour ago, The_GeoDude said:

I just used the console command as you suggested. If you mean that all aliases look like this "REF 'Investigator'-> " (6A011FFA)" then all of them are all filled. 

Well that doesn't sound like the issue then and that was my best guess. You could try console commanding to the island with 'coc goldcitydocks' and see if it was just the intro quest that's bugged or all of the quests.

1 hour ago, Kickinit09 said:

Well that doesn't sound like the issue then and that was my best guess. You could try console commanding to the island with 'coc goldcitydocks' and see if it was just the intro quest that's bugged or all of the quests.

I did some testing and it seems that some quests work to some extend. Working as a whore in the brothel for example or the hypnosis quest (until you have to bring the letter to the dean at least. When you give it to him he says that someone would bring you to your room but nothing happens). I tried the Shake Shag and the bath house as well. In the Bath house i offered to investigate and then nothing. The same goes for the Shake Shag wenn trying to spy on the shop owner you can use the window but when pressing to aktivate, you hear the aktivation sound and thats it. 

Could the reason for this be script lag?

40 minutes ago, The_GeoDude said:

Could the reason for this be script lag?

An easy way to tell.

Use Resaver to open the save and see how many "unattached instances" there are. You should have less than 4 or 5. Some mods do use UI's. If the number is high, look at how many Suspended Stacks you have. There should be 0 in both folders.

If not you have a mod causing script lag.

You can try to clear them by going to home plate, or other small interior cell "alone", opening the Pip-Boy Radio tab and letting the game run for 10+ minutes. Then save & check the save again for SS.

Whatever you do, do not try to "Clean" the save. 98% of the time you'll pork your save.

Edited by izzyknows

Minor issue... I stumbled upon the new farmhouse basement and killed the molerats who attacked me. Then later I noticed the new bounty hunt for the farmhouse basement rats. I accepted the hunt and went back to the basement, but there are no rats, only Romeo, and he won't speak to me. Is it supposed to reset?

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Minor issue... I stumbled upon the new farmhouse basement and killed the molerats who attacked me. Then later I noticed the new bounty hunt for the farmhouse basement rats. I accepted the hunt and went back to the basement, but there are no rats, only Romeo, and he won't speak to me. Is it supposed to reset?

Shite.. prolly should put a disable/enable on that door. That one needs a tiny tweak anyway.

Edited by izzyknows
3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Did you register the bounty with Stella after selecting it from the book? I tested it and was able to do it multiple times without issue.

Just throwing out a small bugfix update for some of the issues people of reported.

V0.71

- fixed pipboy not requipping after bathhouse masturbation scene
- fixed pipboy not requipping after painting wall in westwood manor
- fixed bathhouse and shake shack random events not registering
- fixed issue with plugs not rendering from university class
- added missing textures for nurse and teacher outfits
- cleaned up a lot of issues on the bathhouse quest
- lowered timer cooldown on dialogue for hypno task
- added flavor dialogue to bartenders in spire, and classmates at GCU
- added Humphrey event in spire
- added Miller event in spire

Depending on what you kill them with, they might be kind of invisible. I used an OP laser, gibbed one, ash pile one and dead body. The gibbed one was floating whiskers, ash pile was invisible until killed, dead bodies were back to normal.

Buuut, I popped in killed em, went and registered the bounty and returned. The cell didn't have time to reset, which I'm guessing caused the anomalies. Even though the rats were weird, they were still killable and everything played out.

So that bounty is pretty solid. ;)

I'm back, interrupting my current play-through - the second after installing Barbarous Continent (not the last version, but version 0.7). to report some funny bug (I guess it's a bug).
My character was just exploring and cleaning the Boston Public Library (around one game-time week after a short visit of the Barbarous Continent) and had to sleep in the library after the job was done, following the needs of "Advanced Needs II".

However, when she woke up she was almost scared to death by the sudden appearance of "Shakira" from the Shake Shop (hope that's the right name)!
Only thanks to my heroine's good reflexes, Shakira wasn't Killed on Sight :D
And Shakira had just made the long way from her shop to the library to hand over some shakes and a 300 caps payment for a worked shift to my stunned sole survivor! :D

This alone is funny enough.
But even more it is, because my heroine hasn't applied yet for a job in that shop.
:D

....and it happened again.
This time Shakira showed up after my character slept in her bed in the Hangman's Alley settlement.
And again Shakira gave her one of each shakes from their menu plus 300 caps payment!

I'd say this is the most charming bug I ever experienced :D
Money making while sleeping!
A dream came through :D

P.S.
In the screenshot you see the line of dialogue Shakira has.
After handing over the payment she runs away faster as I would be able to follow her.

20210604130858_1.jpg

13 hours ago, izzyknows said:

An easy way to tell.

Use Resaver to open the save and see how many "unattached instances" there are. You should have less than 4 or 5. Some mods do use UI's. If the number is high, look at how many Suspended Stacks you have. There should be 0 in both folders.

If not you have a mod causing script lag.

You can try to clear them by going to home plate, or other small interior cell "alone", opening the Pip-Boy Radio tab and letting the game run for 10+ minutes. Then save & check the save again for SS.

Whatever you do, do not try to "Clean" the save. 98% of the time you'll pork your save.

I used the Resaver and my saves are as clean as they can be (0 unattached instances and 0 Suspended Stacks). I got to the point of deaktivating any unnecessary mods but the problem still persists. I'm at my wits end with this but thanks anyway.

45 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Can I play this without Devious Devices. Do not mind Handcuffs mod, but I do not use AKWR..

In short, no.

I used like 3 clutter items form AkWR in the Shake Shack. Code wise, I don't know what, if any Kickinit09 used.

DD items are used a good bit.

5 hours ago, JonX67 said:

....and it happened again.
This time Shakira showed up after my character slept in her bed in the Hangman's Alley settlement.
And again Shakira gave her one of each shakes from their menu plus 300 caps payment!

I'd say this is the most charming bug I ever experienced :D
Money making while sleeping!
A dream came through :D

P.S.
In the screenshot you see the line of dialogue Shakira has.
After handing over the payment she runs away faster as I would be able to follow her.

20210604130858_1.jpg

That's hilarious, but very strange. I can't think of anything off the top of my head that would be the cause. That scene just triggers off the unequip activator at Shakira's shake shack. Nothing really links the bed to that. I'll take a look at it though.

4 hours ago, The_GeoDude said:

I used the Resaver and my saves are as clean as they can be (0 unattached instances and 0 Suspended Stacks). I got to the point of deaktivating any unnecessary mods but the problem still persists. I'm at my wits end with this but thanks anyway.

Sorry you can't get it working. I really couldn't tell you what the problem is, especially when some things work and some don't. Maybe the download was corrupted.

4 hours ago, tk2k said:

@Kickinit09 what about Atomic Manor game quest? Its getting stuck while being on podium, its not finished yet?

Ya the Manor isn't finished at the moment. Its on the back burner for the time being.

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Can I play this without Devious Devices. Do not mind Handcuffs mod, but I do not use AKWR..

I think you would get a CTD trying to load the mod without the dependencies installed. Maybe you could remove the dependencies in Creation Kit or xEdit or something and you could potentially play around the DD content.

6 minutes ago, Kickinit09 said:

That's hilarious, but very strange. I can't think of anything off the top of my head that would be the cause. That scene just triggers off the unequip activator at Shakira's shake shack. Nothing really links the bed to that. I'll take a look at it though.

I thought about what I could have done to "trigger" this strange event.

What I did in the ShakeShack was:
Talking to the owners (without ordering something)

Talking to the waitress, asking for jobs, being told to talk to the owners.
Talked to the owners without getting the option to apply for a job.
Tried that 4 or 5 times.
The last trial I "escaped" the dialogue without finishing it (sometimes I'm not the most patient person :D )

Very shortly after that, I left the Barbarous Continent (fast travelling from the Main Street to the Commonwealth)

Maybe it was that last unfinished conversation that I had with Shakira in the Shake Shak that triggered her to follow me across the wasteland trying to finish it somehow (and in the most pleasant way :D )

19 hours ago, Kickinit09 said:

Did you register the bounty with Stella after selecting it from the book? I tested it and was able to do it multiple times without issue.

D'oh! Thanks for the reminder. I completely forgot the workflow for bounty selection didn't end with choosing it from the book. I bet that was it, will test again in a bit.