Model 2 Type B or Attacker Number 2 Follower/Replacer

New quick update, new specular textures for the feathers and a slightly tweak to the dress texture.

I was toying with the idea of making a 2P (based on Soul Calibur 6) color scheme but probably when I get figure out other stuff (aka low priority).

On 2/19/2021 at 5:38 PM, Ragnarr1313 said:

Those are mine, not his. And they are private and not for DL. Sorry.

Oof, I only wanted it for my wife and myself but alright then :/ Kinda sucks seeing them often in this thread though... Great work as well :D!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, when I do Showlooksmenu to change 2b basic follower hairstyle, after I change her her, her collisions get turned off, meaning I can walk straight thru her. is bug? how to fix?

Also, when I change her hair to something else in looksmenu, when I restart the game, her face changes to a default human race female face.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 12:58 PM, Eerye Vysage said:

I really wish the standalone follower version had the ability to trade so I can change her clothes to a slootier version of 2B's clothes. ☹️

If you use this mod, you can.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24081

It will allow you to open and add, remove or equip items in anyone's inventory whether they are friend or foe, or a follower or not. Just make sure you read the mod to make sure that you can use it.

• 2 months later...

Sorry but this kinda weird, first time I try the mod. 2B will wait for me right after I walk out the Cyro Pot. But now after I remove some mods, start over again. I don't see her anymore. Already try reinstall too. Is there any change or sth wrong ? Thanks

19 hours ago, HeoQuay said:

Sorry but this kinda weird, first time I try the mod. 2B will wait for me right after I walk out the Cyro Pot. But now after I remove some mods, start over again. I don't see her anymore. Already try reinstall too. Is there any change or sth wrong ? Thanks

Weird, what mods have you removed? And where's this mod in the load order?

14 hours ago, Wapoww said:

yes and yes. I'll try fiddling with it, i hope i could solve this problem.

At this point, it might be a load order issue..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...