Model 2 Type B or Attacker Number 2 Follower/Replacer

View File

This mod replaces Curie/Cait/Piper or adds a basic follower that looks like one of two androids featured in the smash hit Nier: Automata.

They are Model 2 Type B, also known as 2B, or Attacker No. 2, known as A2. 2B comes with her iconic maid-like outfit, while A2 comes with both short and long hair versions, as well her original outfit and DLC one.

The replacers are updated to the UFO4 Patch.

This mod requires CBBE if you want to use different clothes on her, otherwise, it's standalone.

Pick your favorite version and CBBE Bodyslide via FOMOD.

How to use

1. Activate via your favorite mod manager.

2. Pick your options.

3. Play the game normally. Note: if you selected any of the replacers for Curie/Cait/Piper, they will be 2B or A2, depending on your selection.

Known Issues

• Her clothes has parts that clip with each other.
  • Her skirt have physics but it's quite broken, but you won't notice much.
  • The basic follower version means you can't talk to her or change her outfit.
  • The A2 non-DLC outfit is kinda bad, but you can't really notice much, unless you really look for it.

Credits

• Outfit Studio; Material Editor; xEdit: Good shit ?

• Me (guicool): Make the follower replacers, port the 2B outfit from SSE, the A2 DLC outfit from SLE, making it all work together.

Notes

All bugs from the vanilla followers still exist, I can't fix those. I did however fixed their Actor entry in the CK with Unofficial Fallout 4 patch values.

I don't own any of these things, I just put it all together, which was a massive headache.

Please don't ask for a non-CBBE version, I have no time to make something I don't use.

If you want a player version, use saltmaxwell's mod.

- "Sorry Curie, but there is a cuter android model here!"
- "But..."
- "Time to upgrade your body..."
- "S-stop, what are you.."
- "Don't worry, it's not going to be painful, we will just transfer yourself into this one... I will love your even more then."
- "Oh, ah!"

Are the BodySlide files to customize the default dress?  I've used a custom preset to shape it and tweaked it a little in Outfit Studio to remove minor clipping, but it doesn't seem to update the dress in the game.  I next thought it was a separate clothing set the player could use, but I don't see anything when searching by console.  I also tried refreshing the follower I replaced (in this case, Curie) to see if the changes would update but nope.

Am I missing something?

On 10/11/2019 at 9:41 AM, Riceball said:

What is the clothing that she is wearing that looks like a school uniform in one of her screenshots. The one with the skirt and maybe pantyhose?

It's included in this mod here.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26309

On 10/11/2019 at 8:09 PM, Little Moon said:

Are the BodySlide files to customize the default dress?  I've used a custom preset to shape it and tweaked it a little in Outfit Studio to remove minor clipping, but it doesn't seem to update the dress in the game.  I next thought it was a separate clothing set the player could use, but I don't see anything when searching by console.  I also tried refreshing the follower I replaced (in this case, Curie) to see if the changes would update but nope.

Am I missing something?

It is supposed to update it, maybe I screwed up the final path to it, I'll take a look when I can. Also Curie seems to be rather problematic when replacing her, it's really finicky. Try loading an older save to see if she was replaced there.

Curie was replaced successfully on my current save.  For anyone else having issues, just open console, select the follower you replaced, and type:

disable

recycleactor

enable

The follower will take a little bit to reappear, but the mod will have refreshed their appearance.  The only thing I couldn't get to work right is the default armor when tweaked in BodySlide.  Otherwise, it's a great mod.  The 2B appearance is great.  I love it.  Thanks!

19 hours ago, Little Moon said:

Curie was replaced successfully on my current save.  For anyone else having issues, just open console, select the follower you replaced, and type:

disable

recycleactor

enable

The follower will take a little bit to reappear, but the mod will have refreshed their appearance.  The only thing I couldn't get to work right is the default armor when tweaked in BodySlide.  Otherwise, it's a great mod.  The 2B appearance is great.  I love it.  Thanks!

Glad to see you got it working. Normally that doesn't work with me lol

18 hours ago, loen999 said:

I love this mod, but i have to ask will there be any chance to have fusion girl version too if possible?

I have no plans to do any other version but CBBE Bodyslide.

Is there anyway to fix the neck gap? I tried using it with saltmaxwell by importing and exporting the texture, meshes and etc. But still has the neck gap. Use only saltmaxwell still has the neck gap. Still awesome follower mod!

Edit:

Nevermind, I manage to fix it, by using bodyslide. Increasing the bone weights lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/14/2019 at 4:35 AM, Little Moon said:

disable

recycleactor

enable

I've installed it and works perfectly.

However, when it's sex time, she goes back with 2B's outfit (skirtless) instead of getting naked.

But in her inventory, she doesn't even have that outfit

• 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

You mean 2B's dress? I'd love to know that too, but I think it's not in this mod. Or at least, there's not one that you can use

I couldn't find the item id for the dress, but somehow it seems to appear on basic companion and bodyslide, but thank you for you answer anyway.

1 hour ago, Shadoweye said:

I couldn't find the item id for the dress, but somehow it seems to appear on basic companion and bodyslide, but thank you for you answer anyway.

Yeah I've tried too to make it "appear" into her inventory, mostly becouse when she should be naked she wears it instead and it's weird to look at her having sex (thanks to AAF) clothed