Model 2 Type B or Attacker Number 2 Follower/Replacer

I tried to add all 3 followers (2B, A2L, A2S). I just wanted to use the basic followers, not the replacers. Well, I followed what the fomod said to do (and tried multiple different ways too) and all I can get to work is 2 A2's, both with long hair. I can't get 2B to load at all, in fact her ESP doesn't even show up in my load order. The 2 A2 ESP's do, but it is still only giving me the long haired versions. Is there any way that you would just release all 3 basic followers as stand alone mods, flagged as an ESL? I would even settle for all 3 as ESP's and I would just convert them myself, either by flagging them with FO4Edit or changing them completely with the CC.

I really liked using the basic 2B in my game, and if I have to just go back to using her only, I will sadly.

Thanks in advance. :)

I am using MO2 by the way.

I've fixed a few logic issues with my FOMOD installer, it all should work normally. (I also fixed a typo that slipped up :3)

14 hours ago, gundamboy said:

Thanks for making this @guicool138 I am experiencing some issues though. Currently using NMM CE 0.71.1 and after uninstalling v1.1 of your mod, v2.0 has problems installing and I can't get it to install.

I've retested the new updated file, and it works on NMM CE 0.71.1, please redownload, remove the older one and install this one.

8 hours ago, Ragnarr1313 said:

I tried to add all 3 followers (2B, A2L, A2S). I just wanted to use the basic followers, not the replacers. Well, I followed what the fomod said to do (and tried multiple different ways too) and all I can get to work is 2 A2's, both with long hair. I can't get 2B to load at all, in fact her ESP doesn't even show up in my load order. The 2 A2 ESP's do, but it is still only giving me the long haired versions. Is there any way that you would just release all 3 basic followers as stand alone mods, flagged as an ESL? I would even settle for all 3 as ESP's and I would just convert them myself, either by flagging them with FO4Edit or changing them completely with the CC.

I really liked using the basic 2B in my game, and if I have to just go back to using her only, I will sadly.

Thanks in advance. :)

I am using MO2 by the way.

I've fixed the installer, now you can select an option that installs all three basic followers. Also all the basic followers and replacers are ESPFE, the only file that is a true ESP is the main one, where all the files sit.

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

I tried with the nude options of 2B, but she's never nude during sex. She keeps wearing her dress, except for the skirt.

I've also tried with "Disable, recycleactor, enable" but nothing changed, she still wears her dress during sex.

Please redownload and install it again. If you want to make sure she can use the naked meshes manually, place your nude mesh at the folder "data\meshes\yorha2b\". The name needs to be same as original game, 'FemaleBody.nif'. Alternatively, you could build the naked mesh on Bodyslide, just search for "[2B Follower] Nude".

EDIT: New update, I fumbled the A2 outfit for some reason, but it's all fixed now.

27 minutes ago, guicool138 said:

Please redownload and install it again. If you want to make sure she can use the naked meshes manually, place your nude mesh at the folder "data\meshes\yorha2b\". The name needs to be same as original game, 'FemaleBody.nif'. Alternatively, you could build the naked mesh on Bodyslide, just search for "[2B Follower] Nude".

Did it, but still she keeps her dress. I guess I'll have to replace the mesh, as I have no idea how to use Bodyslide

20 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Did it, but still she keeps her dress. I guess I'll have to replace the mesh, as I have no idea how to use Bodyslide

Strange, I did an install and the mesh was replaced...

EDIT: More updates, I really fumbled with the installer... But it's all fixed now. If you are having any issues, please redownload and try again.

44 minutes ago, guicool138 said:

Strange, I did an install and the mesh was replaced...

EDIT: More updates, I really fumbled with the installer... But it's all fixed now. If you are having any issues, please redownload and try again.

I'm downloading the latest version (from 10 minutes ago) right now, I'll try it as soon as it finishes

Just tried, and nothing. She keeps her dress during the sex scenes. I've tried once again the "enable" trick but nothing changed.

What did you selected on the installing? I only keep the Curie replacer and keep the other options deactivated, but I install the "Bodyslide" option

40 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I'm downloading the latest version (from 10 minutes ago) right now, I'll try it as soon as it finishes

Just tried, and nothing. She keeps her dress during the sex scenes. I've tried once again the "enable" trick but nothing changed.

What did you selected on the installing? I only keep the Curie replacer and keep the other options deactivated, but I install the "Bodyslide" option

Use this mod and have her wear the ring right before you do the sex stuff. the ring will remove any cloth she has on, but it will change her outfit to 2B's.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34982

57 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

You need to pick the nude option when it goes to the nevernude option, it's strange why it's not working for you.

13 minutes ago, Ragnarr1313 said:

Well I got it to work with the new version of the mod. :)

I now have all 3 as followers in my game. Thanks again for making this mod. I am sure that I will really enjoy having it in my load list.

Thanks for your preference! :D

20 minutes ago, guicool138 said:

You need to pick the nude option when it goes to the nevernude option, it's strange why it's not working for you.

Exactly what I did, but as said it doesn't work correctly for me. Maybe it's becouse on that save I had Curie for a while? Maybe due to "Prostitution" mod? I don't know

2 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Exactly what I did, but as said it doesn't work correctly for me. Maybe it's becouse on that save I had Curie for a while? Maybe due to "Prostitution" mod? I don't know

Curie is a bit fiddly to replace so might be, check 'data\meshes\yorha2b\' in your Fallout 4 folder and see if you have a 'FemaleBody.nif' file there. If not, you can take the file from the .7z itself, it's in the 'data\options\nude\Femalebody.nif' and put it there.

19 hours ago, guicool138 said:

Curie is a bit fiddly to replace so might be, check 'data\meshes\yorha2b\' in your Fallout 4 folder and see if you have a 'FemaleBody.nif' file there. If not, you can take the file from the .7z itself, it's in the 'data\options\nude\Femalebody.nif' and put it there.

I have that file, it's the only one I have in there

I tried to manually add the FemaleBody.nif in that folder, removed the one in there and used the one I've unzipped from the "nude" folder.

But still, even after doing the disable/recycle/enable trick, she keeps her dress...

On 2/11/2020 at 10:23 AM, guicool138 said:

I've fixed a few logic issues with my FOMOD installer, it all should work normally. (I also fixed a typo that slipped up :3)

I've retested the new updated file, and it works on NMM CE 0.71.1, please redownload, remove the older one and install this one.

I've fixed the installer, now you can select an option that installs all three basic followers. Also all the basic followers and replacers are ESPFE, the only file that is a true ESP is the main one, where all the files sit.

EDIT: New update, I fumbled the A2 outfit for some reason, but it's all fixed now.

Thanks! I was able to get the mod installed and have all 3 followers as basic. There is a slight problem and maybe it's due to my game but the A2 models have weird clipping on their outfits and they look like weird starcraft lurkers. Once i put different outfits on them, they are fine so maybe it's a body mesh issue.

Much appreciated!

So both A2 and 2B showed up basicly on top of me, and they didnt attack anyone around me till I jumped to world of shovels in nuka world. They started attacking the raiders who are friendly with me. This makes it impossible to use them since then turn hostile to all nuka world raiders and makes doing any gameplay for the raiders impossible. Is there any chance to make a recruitable follower an have them not attack friendlies?

Is it normal that the 3 of them (chose the followers, instead of replacers) follow me around everywhere and i can't dismiss them to my settlements?
Actually, i can't talk to them at all

I'm desperately trying to make this game more difficult, so having all 3 of them beating things for me kinda defeats that purpose, but i like having them hanging around at my base

Any way i can "fix" them?

2 minutes ago, C'tans and big magnets said:

Is it normal that the 3 of them (chose the followers, instead of replacers) follow me around everywhere and i can't dismiss them to my settlements?
Actually, i can't talk to them at all

I'm desperately trying to make this game more difficult, so having all 3 of them beating things for me kinda defeats that purpose, but i like having them hanging around at my base

Any way i can "fix" them?

• Basic follower version means you can't talk to her or change her outfit.

It's in the "known issues" section on the mod page