Model 2 Type B or Attacker Number 2 Follower/Replacer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 10:52 PM, lone surv said:

i seem to have some kind of bug with the nude body for 2b (cannot shape with bodyslide, hhs dont raise her...) any suggestion?

How did you made work the nude 2B? I can't make it work, she always keeps her body

@guicool138 I've just rechecked (again) the files, as even after changing the .nif file, uninstalling and doing a "clean save" with the vanilla Curie and reinstalling the mod didn't worked.

I' m not sure, but maybe she doesn't have the "nevernude" .nif but the "damaged outfit" one, as she always haves her black/white body and only the skirt is missing. 

image.png

On 2/11/2020 at 9:07 PM, Ragnarr1313 said:

Use this mod and have her wear the ring right before you do the sex stuff. the ring will remove any cloth she has on, but it will change her outfit to 2B's.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34982

I've used the same ring added by another mod, and she gets naked. However her body skin haves a different color than her face, and I can't get them matched. Anyway I found that she doesn't use the "nevernude" but she always keeps the "self destruct" one. And I still don't know how to remove it from the options.

Ok, so I was having the nude body issue fun too, and I also use Fusion Girl, so there's that as well. I ended up replacing the relevant outfits in Outfit Studio with the Fusion Girl body. But I was curious about why this was happening. So I looked at Curie in the AFT info panel, and noticed that you actually change the race altogether. What was the reasoning behind this, If I may ask (as I found out it messes with looksmenu functionality for these characters, too)?

21 minutes ago, Fumeknight79 said:

Ok, so I was having the nude body issue fun too, and I also use Fusion Girl, so there's that as well. I ended up replacing the relevant outfits in Outfit Studio with the Fusion Girl body. But I was curious about why this was happening. So I looked at Curie in the AFT info panel, and noticed that you actually change the race altogether. What was the reasoning behind this, If I may ask (as I found out it messes with looksmenu functionality for these characters, too)?

I'm using CBBE, but maybe I can solve the same way? What have you changed in Outfit Studio?

And which "model" have you used? I can't modify anything on the "2B nude" version, not even the breast or butt sizes

26 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I'm using CBBE, but maybe I can solve the same way? What have you changed in Outfit Studio?

And which "model" have you used? I can't modify anything on the "2B nude" version, not even the breast or butt sizes

When Curie unequipped everything on mine, she would end up with the Self-destruct dress, so I opened it up in bodyslide, then outfit studio, and loaded fusion girl body as reference and deleted the other part of the outfit. Really didn't want it to come to that, but I have a feeling it has something to do with the custom 2b race.

17 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

When Curie unequipped everything on mine, she would end up with the Self-destruct dress, so I opened it up in bodyslide, then outfit studio, and loaded fusion girl body as reference and deleted the other part of the outfit. Really didn't want it to come to that, but I have a feeling it has something to do with the custom 2b race.

I like that outfit and I'd rather not remove it that way, but I guess I won't have much choice

But how did you fixed the feet?

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 12:18 AM, Verasmile2 said:

I like that outfit and I'd rather not remove it that way, but I guess I won't have much choice

But how did you fixed the feet?

On 3/24/2020 at 11:20 PM, Verasmile2 said:

How did you made work the nude 2B? I can't make it work, she always keeps her body

@guicool138 I've just rechecked (again) the files, as even after changing the .nif file, uninstalling and doing a "clean save" with the vanilla Curie and reinstalling the mod didn't worked.

I' m not sure, but maybe she doesn't have the "nevernude" .nif but the "damaged outfit" one, as she always haves her black/white body and only the skirt is missing. 

image.png

i have the same problem i tried everything and nothing worked for me i gave up,well only option is to wait for update or face preset only

32 minutes ago, emixis` said:

i have the same problem i tried everything and nothing worked for me i gave up,well only option is to wait for update or face preset only

After many attempts I somehow managed to solve it.

Open Bodyslide and load 2B's nude version.

Save it as a new file in the default folder

When you launch the game she should have the nude version working.

However I suggest you to adjust her body the way you prefer it BEFORE saving it, as I can't modify it anymore.

17 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

After many attempts I somehow managed to solve it.

Open Bodyslide and load 2B's nude version.

Save it as a new file in the default folder

When you launch the game she should have the nude version working.

However I suggest you to adjust her body the way you prefer it BEFORE saving it, as I can't modify it anymore.

sadly not  working for me no matter what i can't change anything on her like body hair etc. now im using alternative to that i gave her socks or something small like nails and nothing else and as a replacement to that it works fine btw is it me or she has more like a grey hair than white like in the previews

34 minutes ago, emixis` said:

sadly not  working for me no matter what i can't change anything on her like body hair etc. now im using alternative to that i gave her socks or something small like nails and nothing else and as a replacement to that it works fine btw is it me or she has more like a grey hair than white like in the previews

Wait, I forgot one step.

After selecting 2B's nude version in Bodyslide, open it into OutfitStudio. You can do it by clicking the icon on top between the outfit list and the filters.

Once opened it, adjust the body the way you prefer it. Do it now or else you won't be able to do it again later (maybe you can do it by reinstalling the mod, but I didn't tried so I can't tell).

After adjusting it, save it using "save project as" into the default folder, which sould be the same for the other 2B's outfits.

This is what worked for me, so try it out.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I used another mod who adds rings to nude NPCs, and her nude version had a different skin color.

Her skin tone will be whatever body you use in your game. That's how it works. She doesn't have a custom skin tone. So if you use a cbbe curvy pale skin body that's exactly what she's going to have. If you want to change that you need to go into looksmenu and adjust the body that way and you can change the tone of the skin also.

On 5/14/2020 at 6:22 PM, Ragnarr1313 said:

Her skin tone will be whatever body you use in your game. That's how it works. She doesn't have a custom skin tone. So if you use a cbbe curvy pale skin body that's exactly what she's going to have. If you want to change that you need to go into looksmenu and adjust the body that way and you can change the tone of the skin also.

Incorrect. She has her own skin texture, which will be CBBE compatible. No matter if you change the color, the skin will stay the same.
Her body, however, can be changed to whatever CBBE preset you want, just use Bodyslide and it will be done.

In fact, I made sure that she doesn't use the body from the player, just to be sure.

RE: Bodyslide and naked body issues: I really don't know what the hell is going on, so I'll just make the bodyslide I have as a separate download, maybe.

Great mod! but I just have a one question, when I applied nude option, it seems the nude body of 2B or A2 do not follow the preset option I have for female body. Is it impossible to tweak 2B's nude body? The underwear version works fine, but it doesn't affect the nude one. 

20 hours ago, mechanicus said:

Great mod! but I just have a one question, when I applied nude option, it seems the nude body of 2B or A2 do not follow the preset option I have for female body. Is it impossible to tweak 2B's nude body? The underwear version works fine, but it doesn't affect the nude one. 

Weird, that nude body is the same as the CBBE Bodyslide nude one, it shouldn't have anything issues. I'll take a look at it.

hi, i found errors in esp.

Spoiler

[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [FE 002] 2BFollower_BasicA2_Short.esp
[00:00] ConcordLocation "Конкорд" [LCTN:00017E00]
[00:00]     LCTN \ ACPR - Actor Cell Persistent Reference \  #0 \ Actor -> [01002E2E] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     LCTN \ ACUN - Actor Cell Unique \  #0 \ Actor -> [0100175C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     LCTN \ ACUN - Actor Cell Unique \  #0 \ Ref -> [01002E2E] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 5, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [FE 001] 2BFollower_BasicA2.esp
[00:00]     LCTN \ ACPR - Actor Cell Persistent Reference \  #0 \ Actor -> [01002E2E] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     LCTN \ ACUN - Actor Cell Unique \  #0 \ Actor -> [0100175C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     LCTN \ ACUN - Actor Cell Unique \  #0 \ Ref -> [01002E2E] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 5, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [FE 000] 2BFollower_Basic.esp